[color="#FF0000"][Team: Red][/color]
Libertarian Empire
Ruler: Methrage
Kerberos Nexus

[color="#FF8C00"][Team: Orange][/color]
sh15uya
Ruler: yagami light
Orange Defense Network

Thanks to one of your alliances mates wanting peace so I was able to declare another offensive war, I got to enjoy fighting you instead instead. Enjoy the destruction.

[b]3/4/2011 12:21:38 AM
[War Ends: 3/12/2011] [Reason: A general dispute]
*Expired*[/b]

[Team: Red]
Libertarian Empire
Kerberos Nexus

[Team: Orange]
HMUmad
Ruler: HMUmad
Orange Defense Network

You chose destruction even when you can't do anything over surrendering, so at least you're not a coward.[/quote]

[quote][b]3/4/2011 12:15:10 AM
[War Ends: 3/12/2011] [Reason: A general dispute]
*Expired*[/b]
[color="#FF0000"]
[Team: Red][/color]
Libertarian Empire
Kerberos Nexus

United Fruit Eaters
Ruler: SlimySnail44
Orange Defense Network

Seems you lasted through the fight without surrendering after all, good luck getting some rebuild aid from ODN since you stuck with them to the end.[/quote]

[quote][b]3/3/2011 7:33:05 AM
[War Ends: 3/11/2011] [Reason: For ODN!!!]
*Expired*[/b]

Habagat
Ruler: Aranon
Orange Defense Network

Libertarian Empire
Kerberos Nexus

Thanks for the compliments and thanks for you giving you guy a good war, you weren't bad yourself.
[b]
3/2/2011 11:21:04 PM
[War Ends: 3/10/2011] [Reason: Nuke ......... me!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
*Expired*[/b]

BurningHell
Ruler: Raxer
Orange Defense Network

Libertarian Empire
Kerberos Nexus

Nuked a few times as special service for your request, I hope you enjoyed and agree it was a fun fight and maybe we should do it again sometime.

[b]3/1/2011 1:27:10 PM
[War Ends: 3/9/2011] [Reason: For the ODN!]
*Expired*[/b]

Seahawks Nation
Ruler: 12th Man
Orange Defense Network

Libertarian Empire
Kerberos Nexus

I agree it was a fun fight and enjoyed some challenge, good luck rebuilding.[/quote]

[quote][b]2/22/2011 2:09:10 AM
[War Ends: 3/2/2011] [Reason: You eat Liberty? For shame!]
*Expired*[/b]

Sirpa
Ruler: Condoseres
Orange Defense Network
[color="#FF0000"]
[Team: Red][/color]
Libertarian Empire
Kerberos Nexus

If only you're loyalty were towards someone other than ODN, hopefully they appreciate that you let your nation get wrecked without surrender no matter what to remain loyal[/quote]

[quote][b]2/20/2011 9:00:54 AM
[War Ends: 2/28/2011] [Reason: Retaliation for Attack by ODN]
*Expired*[/b]

Libertarian Empire
Kerberos Nexus

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Ruler: NOMNOMNOM
Orange Defense Network

LOL, you were fun, hope you enjoyed those nukes. Hope you'll enjoy round 2 you were asking about before.

[b]2/20/2011 8:03:38 AM
[War Ends: 2/28/2011] [Reason: Retaliation for Attack by ODN]
*Expired*[/b]

Libertarian Empire
Kerberos Nexus

United Nation
Ruler: Marcos
Orange Defense Network

You fought alright, good luck rebuilding.

[b]2/20/2011 1:31:42 AM
[War Ends: 2/28/2011] [Reason: ODN deffence ]
*Expired*[/b]

Mylandies
Ruler: ausghostdog
Orange Defense Network

Libertarian Empire
Kerberos Nexus

It was nice talking with you and you were a fun opponents[/quote]

I've fought 12 wars total with ODN including 1 which I gave peace to free up another slot that doesn't show on my war screen, also before getting hit by ODN I had fought 7 wars with MK (actually fought the 7th at the same time I was fighting ODN, as well as been attacked by one FAN nation this war who did so at the request of MK.

So that's around 7 with MK, 1 with FAN and 12 wars with ODN.

If ODN wants peace all these need to do is agree to alliance wide white peace with all the alliances they've attacked. (Legion, UINE, 64Digits, CoJ, and KN)

Or how many of your nations do you want to let get destroyed so you can continue being a meat shield for MK? ODN has potential to strengthen ties elsewhere and not be in a position where they need to do as MK says, the nations of ODN shouldn't have to suffer due to the actions of others.

Since I've got many asking for peace, what surrender terms are and not to destroy their nation anymore, I've decided to post some official individual surrender terms. ODN doesn't care about your nations as they get destroyed for a pointless cause, they're just satisfied MK has a use for them. Is being of use to MK really worth fighting to the end for?

[quote]

Those who wish to individually surrender can do the follow,
1. Change AA to Kerberos Nexus PoW
2. Post you are surrendering in the surrenders thread in Alliance Wars and Surrenders Thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213
3. Send me a PM letting me know you've done that and promise not to rejoin ODN or any other alliances still at war until their involvement ends.
4. After I give you peace you should then go into peace mode, then when you can leave in 5 days if you want to join another alliance that isn't at war, let me know and I'll release you from PoW status to join.[/quote]

ODN as a whole can peace out their war as well with no humiliation, just white peace for all on the fronts they're fighting. I'm stronger than when I started fighting you guys and a lot of your nations are getting wrecked pointlessly.

Best Regards,
Methrage, Libertarian King

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1299954998' post='2661655']
Are you seriously under the impression that ODN will give white peace to 5 alliances just to get your one-man show of an alliance off of their backs?
[/quote]

This is what I was thinking too.

If anyone deserves to receive the term about liking Joracy it's you Methrage! (notice I'm kidding. I wouldn't wish that on anyone)

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1299955334' post='2661663']
I believe the OP'er believes he's soo important ODN would surrender.
[/quote]
Or I just wanted nations I'm fighting to know what they need to do if they want peace, rather than explaining to them each time they would need to individually surrender if they want peace before the rest of ODN wants peace. It seems a lot of people think I'm important enough to post in here just to try making themselves think otherwise, although I think this announcement will mostly be useful in letting nations know they have the option to surrender individually if ODN wants to continue attacking these alliances who were already in outnumbered defensive wars when ODN declared on them.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1299955667' post='2661666']
Or I just wanted nations I'm fighting to know what they need to do if they want peace, rather than explaining to them each time they would need to individually surrender if they want peace before the rest of ODN wants peace. It seems a lot of people think I'm important enough to post in here just to try making themselves think otherwise, although I think this announcement will mostly be useful in letting nations know they have the option to surrender individually if ODN wants to continue attacking these alliances who were already in outnumbered defensive wars when ODN declared on them.
[/quote]

I change my mind then. :ph34r:

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299956223' post='2661678']
I should start my own one man alliance and make an announcement about what I had for breakfast each morning.

Today it was BRIOCHE!

Tomorrow it will be EGG MUFFINS!

Check back here soon for upcoming days.
[/quote]
Is there any way you could make a radio talk show based on this?

Good luck with this.

For you complaining about Methy's little rants, raves and 1 man alliances... He's enjoying his time here on Bob, so what he's in a one man aa, or does nothing to actually make an impact, he does things a little differently than you an I.. he's having fun and enjoying himself, let him be.

The countless number of GOONS responses complaining about nothing and making irrelevant posts, as they get jealous of everything I do make these threads worth making. :smug:

Now go back and look at all those pointless GOONS topics that have been made and all your responses in here seem like they could be turned out to insult GOONS. Still 1 month, 8 days until 4/20, I wonder how much of you guys will be left by then. :P

[quote name='Proximo' timestamp='1299955696' post='2661667']
Love or hate Methrage, atleast the guy seems to be enjoying his own shens! Methrage, you sir are crazy. :D
[/quote]

Thats always been my impression to and one everyone on the planet should take note of. Enjoyment and entertainment should be the hallmark of the planet, it would seem to be right in line with the intent of the almighty indeed.

Good luck out there methrage, keep playing your way.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1299959324' post='2661725']
The countless number of GOONS responses complaining about nothing and making irrelevant posts, as they get jealous of everything I do make these threads worth making. :smug:

Now go back and look at all those pointless GOONS topics that have been made and all your responses in here seem like they could be turned out to insult GOONS. Still 1 month, 8 days until 4/20, I wonder how much of you guys will be left by then. :P
[/quote]

Being grounded in reality is against the Methrage way of life?

[quote name='Velox' timestamp='1299969105' post='2661900']
Being grounded in reality is against the Methrage way of life?
[/quote]
Funny hearing that from someone in GOONS, in which reality is last thing you guys like to think about other than figure out ways to ruins things for other people or annoy them. GOONS think they are winning a war where they have lost most of their NS and more than half the alliance is ZI, also GOONS think somehow their allies are going to be able to send enough aid after the war as well to rebuild 300+ GOONS nations. GOONS are losing horribly, only being kept afloat by being a huge money and foreign aid slot drain on your allies with money that could be going to their own nuclear capable nations.

Even if your allies were doing good in their wars it doesn't mean GOONS are winning this war, you guys are just taking a beating in a war your allies want to keep going as long as possible. That GOONS have admitted you will be seeking reps from alliances that declared on you guys, even though you declared on NPO, I think will make them want to hit you guys without giving you peace. Reason the peace mode strategy is useful is MK and Umbrella can't use their top nations against most of theirs, but in the lower tiers they can easily beat on you guys for months. GOONS don't really matter anymore considering your just costing Umbrella and MK more than they benefit, as well as you guys making a point of turning everyone against you with policies of taking reps and ways you deal with winning.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1299956089' post='2661674']
He's the only one though.
[/quote]

Actually as small as I am, I too enjoy his antics. It will be interesting to see if ODN nations surrender to him. I would find it funny if KN's PoW's soon surpass their total membership :D