The Call of The Divine

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1299479872' post='2655142']Our goal is to protect the weak and downtrodden, maybe not everywhere, but as much as we can. We shall begin the return of honesty, fair dealings, openness and overall generosity to the politics of Bob and return the belief that this game is not just a collection of bad eggs running over the rest of us, but that there are those who hear the Call to integrity and return to it. We wish to beckon in an age of fun, growth, prosperity and eminence to cybernations. This is the Call to Anathema.[/quote]

and then from the charter...

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1299479872' post='2655142']
The Third Call - The Call to War
1. Tech Raiding
a. Tech raiding any AA is not allowed under Anathema law
b. Anyone on "None" is a fair target
[/quote]

Off to a great start of protecting the weak and downtrodden, I see.

Edited by White Chocolate

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1299523657' post='2655604']
and then from the charter...

Off to a great start of protecting the weak and downtrodden, I see.
[/quote]
Specifics are avoided here.

Anyone on "None" is a fair target yes, but I'd like to think that we have the honour not to attack the weak and downtrodden, i.e. defenceless nations, anarchied nations, etc.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1299525953' post='2655648']
Specifics are avoided here.

Anyone on "None" is a fair target yes, but I'd like to think that we have the honour not to attack the weak and downtrodden, i.e. defenceless nations, anarchied nations, etc.
[/quote]

Tech raiding is in essence the act of using superior position to beat the weak and take their tech.

1. Hypocrisy
2. ????????
3. Profit

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1299530095' post='2655705']
Tech raiding is in essence the act of using superior position to beat the weak and take their tech.

1. Hypocrisy
2. ????????
3. Profit
[/quote]
Not necessarily.

I could tech raid a nation who might be 1k less in strength than me, who is flying "None" and is actively collecting. Are they weak and downtrodden? No, not really.

I, for one, believe Anathema will be surpass your negative expectations. I'm familiar with a majority of the leadership, Anathema is being led by a great group of people.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1299530304' post='2655709']
I was promised 4 million nation strength at DoE, or at least 1 million, knowing how people are. I did in fact expect this :3
[/quote]

I, uh...

Is this sarcasm? You know exactly where the NS went.

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1299537244' post='2655818']
I, uh...

Is this sarcasm? You know exactly where the NS went.
[/quote]
I hope you don't mean through war (as NF said) and through losing BF? Because even so you would have more NS. There is only one other reason I can think of besides that....

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1299488786' post='2655279']
Abundance of ex-IAA members: Stagger Lee, Rebirth (Flying Scotsman?) [color="#00FF00"]Check[/color]

I would say this alliance has a great chance of succeeding. :huh:
[/quote]

I really hope you're not inferring IAA is a crappy alliance Jacapo. I'd expect more from you. :(

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1299480243' post='2655161']
50 tech says that the PC-RoK front of the war lasts longer than this alliance.
[/quote]

I'll take that bet, just out of curiosity to see if Mogar still has what it takes to attract an audience.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1299552139' post='2656114']
I really hope you're not inferring IAA is a crappy alliance Jacapo. I'd expect more from you. :(
[/quote]

Crappy? Maybe not.

Rebirth alliance which started strong before embarking on a path of internal upheavel, ineffectual leadership, and slow death? Yes.

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='Freelancer' timestamp='1299552585' post='2656119']
I'll take that bet, just out of curiosity to see if Mogar still has what it takes to attract an audience.
[/quote]
You want me to attract an audience? that's like asking Charlie Sheen to do drugs, it just happens.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1299556025' post='2656161']
Crappy? Maybe not.

Rebirth alliance which started strong before embarking on a path of internal upheavel, ineffectual leadership, and slow death? Yes.
[/quote]

Hey Jacapo, stop it!

I joined Anathema, and I don't know or care about anyways history. I've grown to these ladies, and I like them. Also this alliance shall not fail, and Jens still sucks. (Hi Jen!)

Congrats on your formation, I think we'll see good things come from you guys. It turned out better than I was expecting when I heard this was forming, maybe I'll join up with you guys later on when I'm done beating ODN.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1299583409' post='2656604']
Congrats on your formation, I think we'll see good things come from you guys. It turned out better than I was expecting when I heard this was forming, maybe I'll join up with you guys later on when I'm done beating ODN.[/quote]
Indeed, we intend to do [i]great[/i] things. You're welcome to join us.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1299586595' post='2656617']
I don't think I have anything to say here...[/quote]
That's funny, you just did say something. ;)