The Sun sets over the German Reich, One Last Time

Well. I have been waiting quite some time for this announcement. Years, even. And it's finally arrived.

My first alliance on Planet Bob was the New Imperial Prussian Order. Within a few weeks, that alliance collapsed. I was among a few members that Kaiser Frederick II chose to continue on in a new alliance, dubbed the German Empire. I can never give Frederick enough thanks for that decision. The German Empire was my home for the next two years, and in that time I held a variety of governmental positions. It was a rare moment when I was not somehow involved in the government, whether in an advisory capacity, or as a full-fledged member of the high government. I remember so many good moments, and a much greater number of bad moments. When I look back, I start to wish I had done things differently, however, I then realize that without every single moment, both terrible and amazing, that I faced in that alliance, I would not be where I am today. And I don't think I could live with myself if that were the case.

I will never forgive every crime and atrocity committed by those within the German Empire through the years. Nor will I ever forget everything that those very same people have done for me.

Gott Mit Uns,

Lord Cyvole
Former Citizen

Edited by Lord Cyvole

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1297716876' post='2633286']
It's always sad to see an alliance disband. Good luck to all of you in finding new homes.

I don't think it's ever acceptable to mock an alliance in the very thread they announced their disbandment. Kicking people while they're down, no matter who they were, says a lot about the character of the individual doing the kicking. It is a shameful act of self fulfillment, and you are only making yourself and whatever entities you represent look foolish.
[/quote]
I find that even more sad, being negative the entire time and then suddenly being nice. Who are you trying to fool?

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1297716312' post='2633269']
Idiots. Next time, accept a viceroy. Your alliance would've been much more valuable that way.

And before anyone moans at me, save it, I have no sympathy for this.
[/quote]
I was willing to take up that position if need be, shame they didn't accept it.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1297717840' post='2633314']
I find that even more sad, being negative the entire time and then suddenly being nice. Who are you trying to fool?
[/quote]

I can see what you're saying, but if you really hate someone that bad just don't say anything. What are people trying to accomplish exactly by coming in here and being rude? The main point of people coming in here and kicking dirt on TGE's grave can be summed up nicely by, "Nananana boo boo stick your head in doo doo."

Wow- 861 days ago I was a member of We Are Perth Army, People in TGE were some of my closest friends. and now here we are 861 days later...

UNTO Almighty God we commend the soul of our
brother departed, and we commit his body to the
ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure
and certain hope of the Resurrection unto eternal life...

[quote name='Ninja Colt' timestamp='1297716011' post='2633262']
Mushreich shall hereby grant safe asylum for any competent TGE members that wish to fly under our flag.
[/quote]

So this means that Mushreich doesn't actually want anybody from TGE? :rolleyes:
Just joking... although I don't see why you raised such a high bar for any former TGE members.

Well, this was long overdue.. so rest in peace(just like you like it).