Five Years of Neutrality

dy Cazaril

We're so young, and yet so old. Go GPA! :D

I know that some great names weren't inducted in the HoF, but ten spots were really few to fit all that would have deserved it. Many people got a high number of preferences but couldn't enter, but on the other hand widening too much the first edition would have sort of devalued it. Everybody of those ten really deserved the honour: I am glad that they got it.

I am sure that many names that could have been expected will make it the next year, or the year after that one.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1297666298' post='2632614']
Congrats, GPA members past and present. We came agonizingly close to celebrating your half-decade of peace by setting a new record GRL, but it looks like we'll fall a bit short. We'll try harder for your 10th, I swear.
[/quote]

Actually, it looks like it got here just in time. What a lovely present! :D

Gentle GPA

I offer this a most unneutral expression of congratulations from the Order of the Black Rose. :wub: 5 Long years you have held your head high during good and hard times. That you have maintained this steadfast belief in Neutrality during some very trying times is a testament to the purity of belief of the founders and the remarkable resilience and character of your alliance. To my first home I offer my own personal thanks for fostering my early values and best wishes for your continued proud success.

Respectfully
Your friend(without neutrality)
Dame Hime Themis