A Dark Templar Announcement

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1298946368' post='2647376']
Your ego is a dainty flower and don't let any naysayers tell you otherwise.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I do not deny having an ego. I'm just not going to complain about "disrespect." I'm far from a tactful individual, and I know it. CSN falls into the same category, except they do not realize it. They think they're full of class. Far from it they may be, but I digress. My point is that it is absolutely absurd to demand 40k tech for being "disrespectful." Really, it is.[/color]

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1298936587' post='2647195']
I've explained several times now how greed cannot possibly be a factor here. Stubbornness I will not dispute as there is plenty on both sides at this point. Malice is somewhat debatable, [b]we wish to cripple your war-fighting capabilities[/b] but we do not wish for your destruction.
[/quote]
Why? What possible rationale do you have to do that to DT? Honouring a request by an ODP ally does not warrant stripping their top tier of tech. As I remember, the only times the restriction of tech reps to the upper tiers was done was to Pacifica and Polaris. I am intrigued as to why you feel the need to do it to DT.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1298951416' post='2647452']
You definitely may want to heed MagneT's post and jump on IRC before you say anything else.
[/quote]
Hey man - the G is capitalized too.
And don't be to hard on mmans, he's the man :P

/awful puns

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1298951611' post='2647456']
Hey man - the G is capitalized too.
And don't be to hard on mmans, he's the man :P

/awful puns
[/quote]

Wasn't being hard on him, just reminding him that you are quite wise. :P And my bad, I thought there was another letter capitalized... wasn't sure and was too lazy to check. D:

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1298951723' post='2647459']
Wasn't being hard on him, just reminding him that you are quite wise. :P And my bad, I thought there was another letter capitalized... wasn't sure and was too lazy to check. D:
[/quote]
Oh yeah? Well how about we take this up on the battlefield? I come out of peace mode at update. You and me. The War & Battles screen. After 12. Don't back out.

:smug:

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1298951950' post='2647468']
Oh yeah? Well how about we take this up on the battlefield? I come out of peace mode at update. You and me. The War & Battles screen. After 12. Don't back out.

:smug:
[/quote]

You and everyone else knows my warchest is, well, 0. :( Rain check?

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1298947316' post='2647400']
Thanks for bringing this up, I'll be sure to suggest to our IA department that we get ready to send them an aid fall.
[/quote]

Right, just enough money to keep them bleeding more infra, land, and tech than they can replace in a reasonable amount of time. With friends like you....

[i]OOC: You'd probably also drive Charlie Sheen to the liquor store and hand him a $20. [/i] <_<

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1298952358' post='2647487']
I would... but I can't afford any spy operations. :< Give me a month and I'll start destroying your IRC channel's technology. :v:
[/quote]

Negative. Our IRC's technology is incapable of being destroyed. But for a small price of 40k technology, i'll tell you one little secret about it. ;)

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1298928702' post='2647028']
I don't see why you continue to complain. Really. Don't act like you aren't "in on" where the current situation lies. Don't act like we're unreasonable people. You can "play" stupid all day long and pretend that you don't know there are wrong on both sides of this. You can continue to attack CSN and our decisions but it changes nothing. We understand your frustrations. We understand how you feel about my comments as you obsess over them page after page. But reiterating the same point is old, tiresome. As bud suggested why not let the topic go. If you'd like to personally talk to me feel free to shoot me a message and I'll be glad to answer any questions or concerns you have regarding the situation.
[/quote]

I'm a firm believer that any one person has no right to decide when, and about what, someone chooses to post. You can continue to attack CJ for his comments. I understand your frustrations. I just don't care. As a bunch of people have already mentioned CSN is completely out of line with their actions. If you'd like to personally talk to me, feel free to keep posting. I enjoy every second of it.

Good luck to DT, may you continue to turn CSN into a smoldering pile of ash and debris. o/

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1298949986' post='2647428']
I'm not all in to the stats game but I will point out that DT's losses are not nearly as bad as what CSN has taken since this war has begun but I am sure you overlooked that.
[/quote]

I'm not sure. I'd have to see the numbers from DT and LoSS.

[quote]You could find better things (like the fact that the 40,000 figure keeps coming up even though it was changed very, very long ago...). [/quote]

The ones who kept bringing it up.. were you.

[quote]We are not surrendering.[/quote]

You literally just surrendered hahahaha.

sur·ren·der
   /səˈrɛndər/ Show Spelled[suh-ren-der] Show IPA
–verb (used with object)
to yield (something) to the possession or power of another;

[quote]Seeking an end to hostilities is not an act of surrender. [/quote]

A DT member seeing he's incorrect suddenly changes the definitions and/or lies about the facts to suddenly make him "right" again. Shocking. Never change, DT. Never change.

All of that aside, congrats on peace. But you're still wrong.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1298953861' post='2647510']
A DT member seeing he's incorrect suddenly changes the definitions and/or lies about the facts to suddenly make him "right" again. Shocking. Never change, DT. Never change.
[/quote]
I'm actually speechless.
You're trying to make an argument about a member who clearly had not checked his inbox or logged onto IRC yet. Everyone else in this thread had a good laugh at him for not knowing. You try to spin this into something. I'm shocked.
But I guess I'm not that speechless.

. . . :unsure:

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1298954330' post='2647514']
I'm actually speechless.
You're trying to make an argument about a member who clearly had not checked his inbox or logged onto IRC yet. Everyone else in this thread had a good laugh at him for not knowing. You try to spin this into something. I'm shocked.
But I guess I'm not that speechless.

. . . :unsure:
[/quote]

Don't worry about it, Magnet.

[quote]Now for everyone please let this thread die.[/quote]

What if I want to hash and rehash the same stupid arguments for another 80 pages?

Edited by Penkala