A Dark Templar Announcement

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1298929747' post='2647048']
Bowling for Turkey? A CSN production.
[/quote]
Musical Fronz.

1. That man can play a tune on the ol' butt trumpet.
2. When the right music plays, who doesn't want to sit on him?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1298929918' post='2647051']
Only if I can eat the turkey later.

mhmmm, baked Turkey, throw in some stuffing, on man, delicious.
[/quote]
Goose is so much better. You get Goose to overeat until his liver gets damaged and turns really sweet. Foie gras is the best, man. And the great part is our Goose will overeat with you forcing him to do so.

Oh, and we're really upset about this whole war thing, blah, blah, blah.

[quote name='Jocabia' timestamp='1298929016' post='2647032']
I like my solution better, Liz. I feel bad that there is no one left fighting in LoSS and DT over 70K. What are Ragsz and Epitaph going to do when they return? Play Dman, Dman, Goose?
[/quote]

I want to play!

If Goose gets to chase the guy around and smack him with that cane of his.... <3 canes

Also, CSN I support you no matter what!

Edited by KOwens06

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1298930134' post='2647058']
I want to play!

If Goose gets to chase the guy around and smack him with that cane of his.... <3 canes

[/quote]
It's funny when Goose hits people with his can, cuz then he falls over. Contrary to popular belief, he doesn't carry a cane because he's old. It's because on leg is shorter than the other. Also, only one of his feet are webbed, so when he swims he can only go in a circle.

Also, to stay on topic, *shakes fist at DT and tells them to get off his lawn, but to put grass seed on first and only the older kids can spread the seed*

This war is a lot like tag in that ...

and tag is a great game to play!
When was the last time you played tag?!
I played it just now with myself because I was reminded of it, but it's much funner with more people I heard.
Who else likes tag?

[quote name='corps' timestamp='1298930419' post='2647070']
This war is a lot like tag in that ...

and tag is a great game to play!
When was the last time you played tag?!
I played it just now with myself because I was reminded of it, but it's much funner with more people I heard.
Who else likes tag?
[/quote]
War is like tag, if in tag you could hit people with rocks and if when they lost they had to give you their gym shoes to make sure they couldn't run as fast the next time they play.

[quote name='Jocabia' timestamp='1298930514' post='2647072']
War is like tag, if in tag you could hit people with rocks and if when they lost they had to give you their gym shoes to make sure they couldn't run as fast the next time they play.
[/quote]
But they don't even have to supply most of the shoes directly! I usually wait for the suppliers to send them fresh off the assembly line.

[quote name='Jocabia' timestamp='1298929016' post='2647032']
I like my solution better, Liz. I feel bad that there is no one left fighting in LoSS and DT over 70K. What are Ragsz and Epitaph going to do when they return? Play Dman, Dman, Goose?
[/quote]

well there are only 2 nations over 70k in war mode in CSN and one of those will most likely be below 70k after tonight. so, don't oversell CSN there mate. anyways, i will now take my leave of this thread as Bud is correct. it is nothing more than circular arguments and all that.

[quote name='corps' timestamp='1298930739' post='2647075']
But they don't even have to supply most of the shoes directly! I usually wait for the suppliers to send them fresh off the assembly line.
[/quote]
It is nice that we have so many extra shoes. Having fresh shoes all the time seems to be working out for us.

By the way, I think war is more like marbles. At the end of a game of marbles, I get to keep some of your marbles to make it even harder for anyone to beat me and even harder for you to come back and take my marbles.

Is there anything we can't learn from kids' games?

For example, musical chairs teaches children that in the real world there simply aren't enough chairs. You can't get kids worrying about that soon enough, in my opinion.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1298930854' post='2647079']
well there are only 2 nations over 70k in war mode in CSN and one of those will most likely be below 70k after tonight. so, don't oversell CSN there mate. anyways, i will now take my leave of this thread as Bud is correct. it is nothing more than circular arguments and all that.
[/quote]
Because the other out for another day or so. Hang out, they'll be two more in war mode before you can say "Yumpin' Yimminy". Of the inactive guys you've got over 70K, two of them haven't been active the entire war and one has been in peace mode for more than 3 weeks. I think we can safely say the days of you guys being a threat over 70K are over.

But you're right, out of our 125 nations we've only got 4 active nations over 70K. And in your 365 nations (in LoSS and DT), you've got 0.

Or over 50K we've got 22 nations (probably about half are active). LoSS has 3 active nations over 50K and one of them has 1 million dollars in his warchest. I wonder how long that will last him. But DT is doing much better as they've also got a whopping 3 active nations over 50K. So out of 365 nations in the two alliances you've got 6 who can and will fight our upper tier and one of them can afford to buy soldiers. Good luck with that.

We could lower it to 40K and take a look. That will add a devastating 4 more nations on the DT/LoSS side of activity. That's a total of 10 nations over 40K that are not in peace mode. We've got 24 nations not in peace mode and ready to fight over 40K. And three more that are just in peace mode until they get back from a trip.

The funny part is that if EVERY nation in LoSS and DT came out of PM tomorrow, you STILL wouldn't have as many nation over 40K as we do. And I'm not including Legacy or RnR in any of these counts.

You guys can keep adding ghosts as you like. You'll notice, we're unperturbed and each time one shows up we fill up every slot they have and drag them down just like we've done to every other nation that isn't in peace mode.

Oh, and if you want to start the whole we're out of money debate, I can post the warchest of every single nation in both alliances (DT and LoSS) over 20K. I know when you'll run out of money. Pretend you're being as magnanimous as you like but half your nations over 20K won't last another week. We have more nations with a billion dollars left than DT has nations. Bet me I can't. I'll post every single war chest right now.

EDIT: I will give it to Runt, though. Not only can that dude fight like a badger, but he's got an incredible warchest. He could fight for a year. He'd be by himself, but he could keep going for a year.

Edited by Jocabia

[quote name='Jocabia' timestamp='1298927111' post='2647006']
I'll finally break 3 mill in casualties
[/quote]
I'll open with this, as the great warrior Jocabia struts his . . . less than 3mil casualties. You sure are tough, buddy. And you talk like you're some sort of seasoned fighter.

I've got more than you and my nation has never grown above 8000 infra. Not once . . .

[quote name='Jocabia' timestamp='1298927245' post='2647010']
But that would just mean we're also bitter? I don't see how being bitter serves anyone. Some of us are having a great time.
[/quote]
Yes, this entire situation definitely would not demonstrate any bitterness from CsN . . .

[quote name='Jocabia' timestamp='1298928594' post='2647026']
By the way, Sir Keshav IV, I don't actually think chefjoe represents valhalla.
[/quote]
. . . informed, too.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1298928702' post='2647028']Don't act like we're unreasonable people.
[/quote]
No one needs to act here, Liz.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1298930134' post='2647058']
[/quote]
Sure, buddy! Let's sign you up Oh . . . [url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=333729&Extended=1]wait[/url] . . .

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1298930854' post='2647079']
[/quote]

There are only 3 nations over *50k NS* in DT left in war mode. In contrast, there are 17 CSN nations in war mode above 50k NS.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1298935524' post='2647177']
There are only 3 nations over *50k NS* in DT left in war mode.
[/quote]
Such is the nature of being in a prolonged war with an outnumbered upper tier purely for the greed, stubbornness and malice of the government of CsN.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1298935720' post='2647179']
Such is the nature of being in a prolonged war with an outnumbered upper tier purely for the greed, stubbornness and malice of the government of CsN.
[/quote]

DT talking about greed is hilarious since, you know, they accepted your terms. Then you got greedy and figured you could get away with white peace. That's the only reason the war is continuing today. The war was over. Peace was achieved. Then you backed out of your end of the deal. This has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. It is DT's fault and only DT's fault that the war continued past that day.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1298935853' post='2647181']
DT talking about greed is hilarious since, you know, they accepted your terms. Then you got greedy and figured you could get away with white peace. That's the only reason the war is continuing today. The war was over. Peace was achieved. Then you backed out of your end of the deal. This has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. It is DT's fault and only DT's fault that the war continued past that day.
[/quote]
You're really still on this one? I should just post a redirect link to page 11 or something.
There were several factors that caused the change of the so-called "agreement", none of which were greed.

Weak straw-man though. An alliance that decides that paying another alliance 30,000 tech is a bad idea... is now greedy. Chefjoe really is right about you. If CsN declared war on GPA for having one or two members make a post in this thread with the CB "you supported an enemy politically" you'd be jumping up and down about how malicious their intent was.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1298935720' post='2647179']
[/quote]

I've explained several times now how greed cannot possibly be a factor here. Stubbornness I will not dispute as there is plenty on both sides at this point. Malice is somewhat debatable, we wish to cripple your war-fighting capabilities but we do not wish for your destruction. Once this is over we won't think much about DT probably, although I can imagine the inverse is not true. There has been no government-sanctioned effort on our side to incite rebellion amongst you, which I would say is somewhat of a malicious act.

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1298936587' post='2647195']
I've explained several times now how greed cannot possibly be a factor here. Stubbornness I will not dispute as there is plenty on both sides at this point. Malice is somewhat debatable, we wish to cripple your war-fighting capabilities but we do not wish for your destruction. Once this is over we won't think much about DT probably, although I can imagine the inverse is not true. There has been no government-sanctioned effort on our side to incite rebellion amongst you, which I would say is somewhat of a malicious act.
[/quote]
I agreed with you a few pages ago over the greed matter. I thought we concluded that at the beginning there was a definite possibility that greed was a factor. At this juncture, though, greed obviously no longer is.

As far as crippling our war fighting abilities goes - I view that as malicious, especially when, at the beginning of the conflict, DT and CsN had no beef whatsoever. There was no reason to reduce our fighting capabilities then. Now, I can see your rationale, as you might believe that CsN is not very popular among some of the Templar . . . but there is no doubt in my mind that the initial rationale for that was malicious.

Ignoring the pages of CSN dribble....

[quote name='Jocabia' timestamp='1298931954' post='2647104']

Or over 50K we've got 22 nations (probably about half are active). LoSS has 3 active nations over 50K and one of them has 1 million dollars in his warchest. I wonder how long that will last him. But DT is doing much better as they've also got a whopping 3 active nations over 50K. So out of 365 nations in the two alliances you've got 6 who can and will fight our upper tier and[b] one of them can afford to buy soldiers[/b]. Good luck with that. [/quote]

Is he talking about me?! Did i just get a shout out! :smiles: Feeling good right now.

BTW, not rebuying soldiers if you don't have a FOS is strategy. ;)

Edited by AuiNur

[quote name='Jocabia' timestamp='1298927617' post='2647016']
Hmmmm... I thought this was a global war where many alliances were on one side or the other. And I assumed that some alliances felt kinship for their allies, DT, and thus take this stuff just as personally as DT. Just like GOD has defended our actions.But, hey, if Valhalla doesn't feel that strongly about DT, then I guess I'm wrong. I accept now that Valhalla would happily watch DT burn. Better?
[/quote]
your an idiot just plain and simple at least penkala is funny sometimes.

By the way, Sir Keshav IV, I don't actually think chefjoe represents valhalla. I actually know and like quite a few of you. I'm mostly joking because I think this thread has just rehashed so much old ground and wasted everyone's time. It hasn't succeeded in any capacity. People who didn't like CSN still don't like CSN. People who didn't like DT still don't like DT. And the rest of us have continued blowing the crap out of each other with impunity. And having fun doing it. As for chefjoe, he's welcome to ghost DT if they'll have him. We'll help him make 8 million casualties and drive down those pesky and unnecessary bills. I personally have quite a few nukes that I'm just wasting money on the upkeep of.
[/quote]
your an idiot just plain and simple the above two posts prove it.

if ur itching for a fight feel free to hit cj. He doesn't rep val at all im sure wed let u have him with out a fight.

By the way, Sir Keshav IV, I don't actually think chefjoe represents valhalla.
[/quote]
He's the leader of Valhalla. This is like saying you don't think Xiphosis represents GOD. :huh:

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1298934493' post='2647165']
I'll open with this, as the great warrior Jocabia struts his . . . less than 3mil casualties. You sure are tough, buddy. And you talk like you're some sort of seasoned fighter.

I've got more than you and my nation has never grown above 8000 infra. Not once . . . [/quote]

Yes, I'm so embarrassed about the number of casualties I have. So much so that I won't correct your mistake on the amount I've ahd. I've fought in 12 wars in this battle. 12 opponents have lost something 400K for their alliances. Feel free to go back and look at the charts. Examine the ones I'm fighting right now. The former largest in your alliance surrendered to me yesterday after I bill locked him. But, yes, feel free to talk about me not having enough casualties. I mean, it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that the nations who are fighting me simply haven't been as successful as you'd like. Let's talk about how many casualties I've dealt to your alliance. Or the over 94K I've dropped from your alliance just this round.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1298934493' post='2647165']Yes, this entire situation definitely would not demonstrate any bitterness from CsN . . .[/quote]
Aw, man, does this mean you don't want to share a beer after this is over?

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1298934493' post='2647165']. . . informed, too.
[/quote]
You're good at recognizing sarcasm, brother. Reheheally good.