A Peace Announcement brought to you by UINE

Keve69

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1297647897' post='2631805']
The amount of disrespect in this thread by people who have nothing to do with this war is just sickening. All the people in TGE right now are ten times more honorable than those of you who are taking low blow potshots at TGE. And of course, I am astounded at Heinrich, the deserter who abandoned us when faced with the prospect of war from the cowardly hizzy! Absolutely shocking!
[/quote]
I've been a friend of TGE for a very long time, despite all their failings, and I must say that this was an extremely poor decision.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1297649270' post='2631885']
way ahead of 'ya :smug:
[/quote]

You are a very cowardly and disrespectful person hizzy. I'm sure many of us will remember that down the line. There is no point in arguing with the rest of you anymore, it is clear that disrespect and arrogance will carry the day rather than honor and keeping your low blows to yourself.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1297649232' post='2631882']
If you beat it hard enough, the corpse twitches and gives the illusion of life.

Go ahead, give it a try, its fun :D
[/quote]

Actually been doing exactly that to the VE nations you've been sending my way, save for one. Please to ask FOK to "halp" you some more.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1297651045' post='2631981']
You are a very cowardly and disrespectful person hizzy. I'm sure many of us will remember that down the line. There is no point in arguing with the rest of you anymore, it is clear that disrespect and arrogance will carry the day rather than honor and keeping your low blows to yourself.
[/quote]
how do you feel surrendering was honorable, as a serious question.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1297648812' post='2631859']
As far as I'm concerned it's a white peace. This is no surrender because nobody is paying reparations.
[/quote]

White peace indicates no terms. Last I checked, your alliance not being allowed to re-enter is a term.

The amount of disrespect in this thread by people who have nothing to do with this war is just sickening. All the people in TGE right now are ten times more honorable than those of you who are taking low blow potshots at TGE.
[/quote]
/me looks at the OP.

Really now.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1297651325' post='2632003']
how do you feel surrendering was honorable, as a serious question.
[/quote]

I never surrendered, and neither did my alliance. I took 6 nukes in defense of my TGE brothers and never once did I or any of us even think about surrendering.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1297652994' post='2632067']
I never surrendered, and neither did my alliance. I took 6 nukes in defense of my TGE brothers and never once did I or any of us even think about surrendering.
[/quote]
you realize this announcement equates to your alliance surrendering, correct? you left your allies on the battlefield while you walked away, [i]while you were winning[/i] i might add.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1297652994' post='2632067']
[/quote]
You surrendered buddy. Sorry to break it to you.

The amount of disrespect in this thread by people who have nothing to do with this war is just sickening. All the people in TGE right now are ten times more honorable than those of you who are taking low blow potshots at TGE. And of course, I am astounded at Heinrich, the deserter who abandoned us when faced with the prospect of war from the cowardly hizzy! Absolutely shocking!
[/quote]

Heinrich was just doing what you as an alliance did. The only difference is since he left TGE before this stunt by TGE happened, one could easily argue that he was the intelligent one in your group.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1297651045' post='2631981']
[/quote]

You are a sterling representative of your alliance Mr. Armstrong.