A Peace Announcement brought to you by UINE

Keve69

[quote name='Martin II von Luithlen' timestamp='1297643244' post='2631709']
to be honest, i have no idea what is going on here. but well done UINE, altough you didnt even bother to fight me back...
[/quote]
Has your government not kept you informed? :blink:

-Bama

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1297643657' post='2631715']
[color="#0000FF"]Please don't act surprised. You've been allied to them long enough to know what to expect.

That said, well done UINE. I am going to have to say I was wrong. When I saw members of NoR saying TGE would surrender, not even I believed it. I knew TGE was a bad alliance, but not even they surrender during curbsomps (when they're on the stomping side anyway). Clearly I did not know TGE. Now I regrettably do.[/color]
[/quote]
I was surprised because they didn't bother to contact us before hands. Oh well :wacko:

[quote name='Martin II von Luithlen' timestamp='1297643244' post='2631709']
to be honest, i have no idea what is going on here. but well done UINE, altough you didnt even bother to fight me back...
[/quote]

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1297643887' post='2631719']
I was surprised because they didn't bother to contact us before hands. Oh well :wacko:
[/quote]

TGE, keeping both their Allies and their own Members well informed since June 1st, 2007.

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1297643698' post='2631716']
Has your government not kept you informed? :blink:

-Bama
[/quote]

i've got just the information that peace has been declared. i dont know about conditions, but i thought it was supposed to be white peace. i would be really surprised if it really came to surrender. but i'm sure it's going to be cleared in the next 24h...

[quote name='Martin II von Luithlen' timestamp='1297644168' post='2631727']
i've got just the information that peace has been declared. i dont know about conditions, but i thought it was supposed to be white peace. i would be really surprised if it really came to surrender. but i'm sure it's going to be cleared in the next 24h...
[/quote]

jesus christ, the only guy in the alliance who actually fights is the one who doesn't know what the hell is going on?

Dude, it's not "white peace". Granted there's no reparations but the only term in the agreement is being forced on your alliance, and that is that you're not allowed to re-enter the wars (tbqh I wish you guys would just so we could see this again).

Your alliance surrendered to UINE an hour before you launched your attacks.

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1297643997' post='2631722']
TGE, keeping both their Allies and their own Members well informed since June 1st, 2007.
[/quote]

TGE hasn't always been this bad... they used to know how to fight wars way back when and how to fight along side their allies.. :ph34r:

[quote name='Karl I' timestamp='1297645206' post='2631739']
TGE hasn't always been this bad... they used to know how to fight wars way back when and how to fight along side their allies.. :ph34r:
[/quote]
TGE hasn't been TGE after Fred left once. It's a shame really.

[quote name='Karl I' timestamp='1297645206' post='2631739']
[/quote]

Nope. TGE was always incompetent propped up not by the members within the alliance rather their allies who kept them afloat. That's why TGE has changed its FA path so much, they thought that constantly changing their FA path would change the fact internally they were always a wreck. Even at its height its average NS was horrible and they lacked nukes, following the strongman and throwing Norden Verein to the dogs in order to live a little longer. Its never been a good alliance, closer to an abomination.

The amount of disrespect in this thread by people who have nothing to do with this war is just sickening. All the people in TGE right now are ten times more honorable than those of you who are taking low blow potshots at TGE. And of course, I am astounded at Heinrich, the deserter who abandoned us when faced with the prospect of war from the cowardly hizzy! Absolutely shocking!

Edited by Yuri Armstrong

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1297647897' post='2631805']
The amount of disrespect in this thread by people who have nothing to do with this war is just sickening. All the people in TGE right now are ten times more honorable than those of you who are taking low blow potshots at TGE. And of course, I am astounded at Heinrich, the deserter who abandoned us when faced with the prospect of war from the cowardly hizzy! Absolutely shocking!
[/quote]

TGE has to finally do something worthy of respect before it can expect to receive any.

[/quote]

We were doing just fine fighting UINE before you entered the war. In fact, TGE declaring hindered the war effort since it filled UINE war slots that could have been filled by much, much more competent nations.

I suppose it is a blessing that you surrendered o/

[/quote]

honestly, he did TGE a favour by surrendering because at least then he stopped feeding me money. that's more than what you've been able to do, albeit getting an extra $350.37 raiding you is hardly worth clicking the buttons.

This is unprecedented to say the least. I thought after BiPolar and WAPA nearly surrendering while fighting for the winning side that nothing like this would ever happen again - but it just has, and in this instance the alliance in question (on the winning side) actually surrendered to the alliance on the losing side.

For some reason, people want to give UPN a run for their money at WAE.

Good luck moving forward from this blunder TGE, and please, do grow a spine. You will need it down the line.