Follow the White Light

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your side really needs to learn the difference between a Declaration of Support and a Declaration of War.

DoW = active committed war support

DoS = supporting the war but really doing anything at all

Which one do you think you are doing? I've given you a hint. It looks like a dove flying with a olive branch in it's beak.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1297490188' post='2630063']
Your side really needs to learn the difference between a Declaration of Support and a Declaration of War.

DoW = active committed war support

DoS = supporting the war but really doing anything at all

Which one do you think you are doing? I've given you a hint. It looks like a dove flying with a olive branch in it's beak.
[/quote]

And our time-travelling friend chimes in with his customary "lolpeacemode" post.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1297490320' post='2630065']
And our time-travelling friend chimes in with his customary "lolpeacemode" post.
[/quote]
I'm serious, this should be a DoS, not a DoW. How could you possibly think this DoW will hinder MK's war effort in any way? If it doesn't then it's just like a worthless DoS. And really this is just punishment for the inactive TOOL nations that didn't read the "lolpeacemode" memo. It might even make MK stronger since they'll be tech raiding TOOL inactive nations in war mode.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1297490633' post='2630071']
I'm serious, this should be a DoS, not a DoW. How could you possibly think this DoW will hinder MK's war effort in any way? If it doesn't then it's just like a worthless DoS. And really this is just punishment for the inactive TOOL nations that didn't read the "lolpeacemode" memo. It might even make MK stronger since they'll be tech raiding TOOL inactive nations in war mode.
[/quote]

I treat everything you say as a joke and so far it has worked for me.