Follow the White Light

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not going to claim that we're a military oriented alliance because we are not. Not everyone is the supremely active alliances such as others and I won't claim we are. However, I will be proud to fight alongside of TPF whatever it brings.

o/ TPF

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1297491404' post='2630088']
I gotta go with Steve on this one. What with that massive 10 war blitz. Its more of a moral support message than any meaningful military intervention.
[/quote]

The ways of the Light are not known to friends of the dark.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1297491432' post='2630089']
Something many of you appear to be too afraid to do, defend an ally.
[/quote]

Seriously MVP?

OMFG has jumped in to defend their allies two times in the the last three wars, and they were on the lossing side both times. No one has attacked Argent of TOP this war, both fighting on the winning side, and your accusing them of being too afraid to do so?

Maybe they are too afraid of an easy win, but definatly not to defend an ally.

Also, o/ pillowfort.

Good luck with this declaraction TOOL, although I honestly don't think it was nessessary.

[quote name='Khyber' timestamp='1297492593' post='2630111']
Seriously MVP?

OMFG has jumped in to defend their allies two times in the the last three wars, and they were on the lossing side both times. No one has attacked Argent of TOP this war, both fighting on the winning side, and your accusing them of being too afraid to do so?

Maybe they are too afraid of an easy win, but definatly not to defend an ally.

Also, o/ pillowfort.

Good luck with this declaraction TOOL, although I honestly don't think it was nessessary.
[/quote]

Thank you Khyber. We will do so again when needed ;)

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1297492761' post='2630117']
It was necessary.

-Bama
[/quote]

I guess if I was TPF and seeing what you guys could declare on down on the bottom I would have said to hold off on the declaraction and keep growing out of peace mode for now. Also to organize a big aid drop the day before you declare, this way your entrance helps their lower tier in aid as well. Hence the "not needed". I'm perfectly ok with you guys defending your allies, and I find it honorable, so no offense was intended. Just think that you could have played it smarter, and helped your allies more then go in like this.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1297491759' post='2630096']
Excellent, works for me too. Wouldn't want to cause an alliance leader to actually think critically.
[/quote]

I'm more than willing to think critically when something requires it. An imbecile posting the same "lolpeacemode" nonsense in every DoW announcement by alliances he opposes isn't one of those situations.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1297493994' post='2630132']
Really Tool,
Was this DoW even necessary when all your nations above 23K are in peacemode.

Total Nations:- 132
Nations in peacemode:- 66

And only 17 wars on your front for an alliance as big as you.
Shame!
I do not recognize your war. This is pathetic.
[/quote]

/me yawns

Need new material guys.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1297494059' post='2630133']
/me yawns

Need new material guys.
[/quote]

He's on your side of the war and I think he was joking.

Neb X declared on TOP btw, just so you know. Can't fault you for this, it's really a mess with all the smaller alliances. I don't know who is where either most of the time.

[quote name='Khyber' timestamp='1297494215' post='2630136']
He's on your side of the war and I think he was joking.

Neb X declared on TOP btw, just so you know. Can't fault you for this, it's really a mess with all the smaller alliances. I don't know who is where either most of the time.
[/quote]

I'm not so sure. I seem to recall him jabbering on with the same nonsense in other announcements earlier in the war.