Follow the White Light

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1297581371' post='2631026']
If that's how you see it, I can respect that, but I strongly disagree with the intrepetation.

I think that our current situation and standing speaks for our ability to rise (or, to get up) to be adequate, but I'm sure that with some bizarro glasses, we've actually fallen, so I can respect your opinion if you disagree.
[/quote]

Your position is one of near complete hypocrisy with a large pinch of dishonesty thrown in for good measure. We're not envious.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1297581045' post='2631022']
I've never lost my purpose, but my mythical agenda has been difficult to locate despite many people claiming to have seen it.
[/quote]
I have your agenda; I keep it locked in my desk next to my dayplanner.

Nobody else has seen it, despite their claims to the contrary. :v:

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1297581725' post='2631027']
Disbandment is getting up now? [/quote]eh, no.

[quote]Or was the disbandment just an extended period of laying down?[/quote] Disbandment dissolved the legal ties between viridians.

[quote]I wasn't speaking of your current situation.[/quote]Current matters are most descriptive of reality at the time.
[quote]You were the person barrelling in calling everyone on the opposing side a tool and labelling yourself a "real player" because you place the chips while we see where they fall.[/quote]Saying you have no play in where the chips eventually fall is an admission of being a tool, instead of a player. Good work.
[quote]I was merely asking that for me to become a "real player" would it require me to place chips of disbandment like your good self or is dusting ourselves off and rebuilding as we have done in the past sufficient?[/quote] You're missing the point. [quote]You put yourself up on the pedestal so don't get snippy if I come to you for advice on how to graduate from tool to "real player".
[/quote]Hahaha, what?

You're a vassal alliance to liars and backstabbers. Why would anyone take "advice" from your kind seriously. Perhaps people who like being female pooches of people would be willing to consider your output as constructive.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1297581830' post='2631029']
Your position is one of near complete hypocrisy with a large pinch of dishonesty thrown in for good measure. We're not envious.
[/quote]
I'm sure your position of subservience to an order feels great, when you see our position through a very degenerate perception filter that usually comes with hanging around the comrades and friends you're sporting.

Edited by Solaris

[quote name='bzelger' timestamp='1297583975' post='2631048']
Apparently you still don't have one.
[/quote]
That's a perfectly valid intrepetation of prevailing conditions given the level of your access to data. That doesn't mean you're correct, nor that the clues you share can somehow be considered, as valid, in regards to practical applications, or reality.

Edited by Solaris

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1297583574' post='2631045']
Current matters are most descriptive of reality at the time.
[/quote]

Not when you are holding your alliance up as the "real players". I just wondered whether only alliances that disband when they lose are "real players".

[quote]
Saying you have no play in where the chips eventually fall is an admission of being a tool, instead of a player. Good work.
[/quote]

No, it isn't. Well, in your mind it is perhaps.

[quote]
You're missing the point.
[/quote]

If you had one I'd probably have more chance of seeing it.

[quote]
Hahaha, what?

You're a vassal alliance to liars and backstabbers. Why would anyone take "advice" from your kind seriously. Perhaps people who like being female pooches of people would be willing to consider your output as constructive.
[/quote]

Ignoring your erroneous reference to my alliance being a vassal state and the irony that provides, I never asked you to come to me for advice. I came to you, as the self-proclaimed "real player" here to ask whether disbandment was a vital component of becoming a "real player". Your inability to comprehend such a simple things lends me to the conclusion you are just a loud mouth rather than a "real player". I'm disappointed as I really needed a "real player" to show me the ropes.

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1297584150' post='2631049']
That's a perfectly valid intrepetation of prevailing conditions given the level of your access to data. That doesn't mean you're correct, nor that the clues you share can somehow be considered, as valid, in regards to practical applications, or reality.
[/quote]

tl;dr

no u

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1297586718' post='2631061']
Not when you are holding your alliance up as the "real players". I just wondered whether only alliances that disband when they lose are "real players".[/quote] No. Disbandment is an unnecessary pattern.

[Quote]
No, it isn't. Well, in your mind it is perhaps.

If you had one I'd probably have more chance of seeing it.

Ignoring your erroneous reference to my alliance being a vassal state and the irony that provides, I never asked you to come to me for advice. I came to you, as the self-proclaimed "real player" here to ask whether disbandment was a vital component of becoming a "real player". Your inability to comprehend such a simple things lends me to the conclusion you are just a loud mouth rather than a "real player". I'm disappointed as I really needed a "real player" to show me the ropes.
[/quote]
Nonsense.

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1297587524' post='2631069']
No. Disbandment is an unnecessary pattern.
[/quote]

Oh good, such gutlessness really isn't my style.

[quote]
Nonsense.
[/quote]

Yes, that is what I said. Because you were unable to comprehend what I posted your reply was irrelevent nonsense. I'm pleased to see we can agree on something.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1297589714' post='2631075']
Oh good, such gutlessness really isn't my style.

Yes, that is what I said. Because you were unable to comprehend what I posted your reply was irrelevent nonsense. I'm pleased to see we can agree on something.
[/quote]
:awesome: Fat and teeth, an unbeatable combination.

'lol u disbanded almost four years ago therefore your posts are invalid'

That is possibly the most pathetic line of 'argument' I've seen on these boards. Particularly when you're simultaneously claiming that we should ignore what Polar did only one year ago. (And on that point, Polar has a long and distinguished history of Emperors going nuts and causing big problems for their allies or power sphere partners. Right back to you dropping a rogue nuke at the beginning, choosing to start the Unjust War by backing up an aggressive protectorate, and Sponge's willingness to back up the GGA should they have chosen to attack us. There are also several other minor incidents like the one Haflinger mentioned, or attacking FIST without talking to VE about it. Bipolar is a confirmation of a pattern, not an isolated incident.)

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1297488711' post='2630022']
I have seen many things and I have seen flimsy CBs. I have watched politics of this world change over the time, I've been constantly told that we should change our friends. For what reason? To be allied to those who were not associated with the ex-hegemony. We were told this in Karma but then a year later, BiPolar came, and TOOL came to the defense of an ally again. We were told during this time that we were being served reparations for not befriending the right side. So we tried for the next year or so. Then this war happens. I couldn't care about VE-Polar's war but when NPO was attacked for no reason other than a three year grudge, it turns everything that any ex-heg alliance has ever tried to do back. It turns everything we've struggled for and strived to do back. Merely because people aren't willing to sacrifice their friends, they are rolled under the pretense of not "improving" or showing "change" to whatever impossible standard is set.

But that is not why we are here today, in this moment. We are here today, fighting this war because our close ally of 3 years who we were told to drop for better political position. We could have but we didn't because TPF has proved again and again to stick true to their word. When you are in trouble, you know they have your back. You know they will come to your defense even if they are still limping from the last one. They relish war and they honor pride. You could not find a better ally in Planet Bob and I am proud to stand by them. TOOL will not bow, this will be a long war, but will not walk off the field without TPF. We will not walk off the field without pride knowing that we have defended our principles by staying true to our ally. Planet Bob can burn but if one loses the essence of what they are, then there isn't much of a community left. We are bound by our words and our actions.

So now TOOL acts, not out of the obligation of a treaty dictating us to but out of a bond formed over the years. The trust and the honor displayed by TPF that makes me proud to be allied to them. So I shall walk proudly side by side for TPF.

o/ TOOL
o/ Forever the Light
[/quote]

Heh.. I am a little slow responding on the OWF as of late, you know the rebuilding and all... but this post probably says a million truths no one wants to hear. If you throw something up to DH/PB/CnG its like " oh but that was three years ago, Karma is over, get with the times" but they turn around and do the same thing they Judged, and executed any of us Ex - Hege guys for in the first place. But if you give them the rope they will eventually take enough to hang themselves. Let them keep doing what they do, and they will pay, the same way tC paid when it was giving a foot, and took a mile. If you ask me, the true real allies always were what the ex-hedg alliances had. In order for a better CN, those old friends need to find a way back to each other, and stop backstabbing each other, as they have since the fall of the Hedg. Just my humble opinion that doesn't matter. Since I am just some 80 day old noob that reads its history from the wiki,

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297577259' post='2630971']
Grub is still a member of the New Polar Order, still protected against attacks, and still an emperor emeritus. They support his actions in the most emphatic way possible: they protect his nation with their strength.

If they really wanted to say they do not support Grub, removing him from the alliance would do it.
[/quote]
Not happening any time soon.

o/ TOOL btw

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1297620542' post='2631261']
Truly, VE has never served the hegemonic powers of Bob, but have always stood resolutely opposed to the NPO. They alone can claim true moralism.
[/quote]

suuuuure

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/World_Unity_Treaty

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1297601030' post='2631118']
'lol u disbanded almost four years ago therefore your posts are invalid'

That is possibly the most pathetic line of 'argument' I've seen on these boards. Particularly when you're simultaneously claiming that we should ignore what Polar did only one year ago. (And on that point, Polar has a long and distinguished history of Emperors going nuts and causing big problems for their allies or power sphere partners. Right back to you dropping a rogue nuke at the beginning, choosing to start the Unjust War by backing up an aggressive protectorate, and Sponge's willingness to back up the GGA should they have chosen to attack us. There are also several other minor incidents like the one Haflinger mentioned, or attacking FIST without talking to VE about it. Bipolar is a confirmation of a pattern, not an isolated incident.)
[/quote]

That's it Bob! Rage against what I didn't say!

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1297579710' post='2631006']
All hail TOOL, the only alliance to ever defend an ally.
[/quote]
Apparently "defending an ally" these days means hiding 75%+ of your upper tier in peace mode.

We'll see if TOOL has them come out but I doubt it.

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1297631735' post='2631419']
Apparently "defending an ally" these days means hiding 75%+ of your upper tier in peace mode.

We'll see if TOOL has them come out but I doubt it.
[/quote]

you asked for that when you brought umbrella in. And sealed that fate for when you brought in TOP