Alliances destined for eachother

Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1297398730' post='2628887']
And here's the typical Polaris refusal to take responsibility for anything.

TOP has always been slow to anger. Polaris was the [i]first[/i] alliance we [b]ever[/b] actively pursued war with, and this was after months and months of antagonism, threats and backroom dealings on the part of Polaris against us (oh, and there were also the dozens of other alliances whom you pissed off with similar behavior; the fact that so many alliances were eager to go to war against you in the WotC probably should have taught you that). And then after amends were attempted, we were the subject of the blackest betrayal by your alliance.

As much as you'd like to act as if it were "destiny" that our alliances would be enemies, the truth is that it's due to your alliance actions. Of course, it does not surprise me in the slightest that your alliance would never admit this. You've always been terrible at taking responsibility for your actions and great at playing the victim in everything.
[/quote]
PM'd you my reply to this.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1297412005' post='2629160']
I'd say NSO and RoK
[/quote]

*giggles*

I think NSO vs. RnR and GOD is more apt, as they have both attacked us twice. Plus, :(( Xiphosis :((

iFOK v. Invicta
TGE v. THL (who backs out first?)
WAPA v. STA
BAPS + Val v. UPN
IRON v. Fark-MHA-Gramlins (once again)
VE vs. itself 2 years ago

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297395536' post='2628812']
Just [url="http://s4.zetaboards.com/gga"]beware of those zombies[/url]. Death has a funny way of losing sometimes.
[/quote]

Oh for the love of Admin. Kill it, kill it NOW!!! Why cant people let the dead rest in peace.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1297393205' post='2628757']
Read your alliance's history...two wars between Rok and Illuminati, and a lengthy period afterward where the mere appearance of a Illuminati nation would result in that nation being attacked.

Of course that was a very long time ago, but this thread includes historical rivalries.
[/quote]

"always been destined to be enemies and fight eachother in wars" my interpretation of that was that he meant that if said AA was to return then they would still hate each other,

If Illuminati returned Ragnarok would not have any issue with them

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1297456143' post='2629569']IRON v. Fark-MHA-Gramlins (once again)[/quote]
IRON vs MHA would be more in the direction of fair/interesting.

Although from my time in the MHA I remember that we hadn't any special enmity with IRON and fighting against them in every darn war was starting to be annoying (at least to me). I imagine that both would love another bit of a change.

[quote name='bzelger' timestamp='1297390564' post='2628666']
We had one little kerfuffle, but Athens isn't really on our radar. STA and Valhalla is much more apt.
[/quote]

the mere use of the word kerfuffle should end this thread, and bzelger declared the winner of CN.

Also...

no Athens vs =LOST= yet? This thread fails to deliver.

furthermore...

anyone who has ever been in CnG vs Panfilo.
CnG vs NpO needs to happen as well.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1297466254' post='2629740']
IRON vs MHA would be more in the direction of fair/interesting.

Although from my time in the MHA I remember that we hadn't any special enmity with IRON and fighting against them in every darn war was starting to be annoying (at least to me). I imagine that both would love another bit of a change.
[/quote]

I can attest to that. The displayed animosity actually only stems from Ramirus and his followers for whatever reason i never caught a clue of.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1297551495' post='2630640']
FOKs-Polar
[/quote]
It has certainly turned out that way recently, though I hold no real ill-will toward either of the FOKs. They've been pretty cool people and pretty challenging fights across the board. I'd still wait maybe one more war before I declared us destined for eachother though :wub: