R&R got bored.

EgoFreaky

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1297145861' post='2625391']
Hey, Xiph, can we declare war on LoSS, too? I'm starting to feel like they deserve it.
[/quote]

Not that much point I'm afraid. LoSS doesn't really have an upper tier anymore and when their number 1 and 2 nations have $216 mil and $36 mil respectively, it wouldn't really be that fun for us.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real reason for CSN declaring war

Nation Name: Gibsonistan
Ruler Name: Gibsonator21
Nation link: http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=369917

Team: Brown
Current Strength: 36,524.288

Past Alliances: GATO, IAA, GATO, FIRE
Who were you recruited by?: Some !@#$%^&

I, Gibsonator21 as a member of LOSS, agree not to engage in any offensive conflict or espionage, in game or otherwise, unless I have been given permission by the LOSS government, or a LOSS military official. I understand that the consequence of taking such actions will lead me to be punished by the alliance. I will aid LOSS, be it through military or financial support, whichever is asked of me, and I understand that by ignoring aid orders, I may be punished accordingly. I also understand that I will not be considered a LOSS member unless I have my Alliance Affiliation set to LOSS, and my nation bio contains my member ID.

Co_God_Ben[LoSS]- Application denied

[quote name='Dominic Feros' timestamp='1297147770' post='2625432']
The real reason for CSN declaring war

Nation Name: Gibsonistan
Ruler Name: Gibsonator21
Nation link: http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=369917

Team: Brown
Current Strength: 36,524.288

Past Alliances: GATO, IAA, GATO, FIRE
Who were you recruited by?: Some !@#$%^&

I, Gibsonator21 as a member of LOSS, agree not to engage in any offensive conflict or espionage, in game or otherwise, unless I have been given permission by the LOSS government, or a LOSS military official. I understand that the consequence of taking such actions will lead me to be punished by the alliance. I will aid LOSS, be it through military or financial support, whichever is asked of me, and I understand that by ignoring aid orders, I may be punished accordingly. I also understand that I will not be considered a LOSS member unless I have my Alliance Affiliation set to LOSS, and my nation bio contains my member ID.

Co_God_Ben[LoSS]- Application denied
[/quote]

Lol, that's why I was your DMoFA for a few weeks?

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1297148062' post='2625435']
Lol, that's why I was your DMoFA for a few weeks?
[/quote]

Come on now, he never said anything about DMoFA, he said thats why CSN declared. Did you even read it?

There are probably some legitimate reasons for LoSS to protest this move, but the last few pages have certainly been making the case that someone else needs to declare on them to (hopefully) make some of these terrible posters stop making their alliance look bad. Seriously, you're not helping, give it a rest.

[quote name='HeRo1' timestamp='1297148175' post='2625438']
Come on now, he never said anything about DMoFA, he said thats why CSN declared. Did you even read it?
[/quote]
It's inferring I'm mad I got "denied" from LoSS. Don't know how you get denied then becoming a Deputy. *shrugs*

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297148434' post='2625444']
There are probably some legitimate reasons for LoSS to protest this move, but the last few pages have certainly been making the case that someone else needs to declare on them to (hopefully) make some of these terrible posters stop making their alliance look bad. Seriously, you're not helping, give it a rest.
[/quote]

There is no point anymore. CN has lost just about everything that was fun about it. The FA side of CN is pointless now.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297148434' post='2625444']
[/quote]

We have a few younger members that are frustrated in how the war just took a turn. In case you couldn't see it.

They are gagged from here on out...

Good luck RnR. I wont say I am exactly thrilled to have you declaring on us but I know why you would. Helping out an ally who needs help seems like a valid reason. Had it been under different circumstances, I probably would be supporting your decision.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1297141807' post='2625278']
As said, we're here to help out some people that need it. We could have done that without DoW too but last time that happened ... well just ask Umbrella or MK how that ended.

But i do feel the need to apologize to the world for not being able to compare to te mighty GATO warmachine. How many wars do your members have at the moment? .. Oh that's right guess being tough is easier after a surrender :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Your bragging about being tough when hitting an alliance that's already been pummeled? Wow...

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1297152143' post='2625495']
Your bragging about being tough when hitting an alliance that's already been pummeled? Wow...
[/quote]

Let me give it a try

I do feel the need to apologize to the world for my allies not being able to compare to the GATO warmachine. How many wars do your members have at the moment? .. Oh that's right guess being tough is easier after a surrender

other than that, have fun RnR

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1297138759' post='2625157']
Are you guys kidding? LoSS is looking to get out and has no reason to be at war any longer since the reason LoSS joined the war due to TIO is now at peace?

And CSN is bringing in reinforcements? LOL What joke of CSN.
[/quote]
LoSS has made no mention of peace with us since the night when we offered white peace with a few joke terms that consisted of about 3 pictures and 5 haikus. The night before you declared on Legacy. Forgive me for not checking in regularly with LoSS to see if they were ready for peace.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1297139123' post='2625173']
People have been trying to talk to CSN.
[/quote]
No one from LoSS has spoken with us about peace since the above mentioned failure.

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1297139641' post='2625193']
Certainly the least respectable move done by any alliance in this war and that tops DH pre-empting NPO and VE creating a fake spying CB. I mean Seriously LoSS was in this war for TIO, and TIO left the only reason they weren't already out of this was because CSN wasn't done having their fun, and now they need more help to have their fun? Truly despicable.
[/quote]
Again, this is false.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1297139823' post='2625202']
You want to speed up the process then talk to CSN that's the hold up.
[/quote]
More false.

[quote name='Mr. Teets' timestamp='1297140479' post='2625223']
Right, but now you need RnR to replace us. After LoSS has already lost quite a bit of NS.
[/quote]
We should have let your alliance burn to the ground and avoided this entire cluster$%&@ of a war.
[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1297141772' post='2625277']
And what did DT do to CSN? Nothing. Haven't cared what CSN has been doing up until this war, and even after it I doubt we will then too.

Only thing DT did was follow a treaty with an ally to defend them when they asked for help. Just like your own alliance.

DT has never asked for extreme reps from any alliance. We have asked of reps but it was a mutual rebuilding of alliances with the terms we gave.
[/quote]
I've little concern for LoSS. We offered white peace which they declined as TIO was still involved. They came back again and we offered white peace with a few joke terms consisting of a few pictures and 5 haikus. This was met with a declaration from DT on Legacy, our ally that was fighting with us. The alliance not doing the most damage, and one of the weakest connected on the front. You want to help LoSS? Tell them to pull their heads from their asses, contact someone from the alliances still at war with them and discuss terms.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1297142509' post='2625298']
Both sides of the heart of this cluster have made mistakes and I could really care less.

We didn't attack SF. We declared on Legacy. When did they join SF?

And the treaty CSN used to declare on us was is considered OPTIONAL due to Legacy going to war off another treaty. As stated in CSN's treaty with Legacy.

An Option that DT used to defend a friend. Not Polar, Not NPO. This front was so far removed from any of the Orders that considering it supporting them is a stretch.
[/quote]
Yeah tried to pick on the 'weakest' alliance on the front. I'm sorry for not taking it very well that you did that to my ally fighting at my side.

[quote name='Morphine Mate' timestamp='1297144047' post='2625337']
Okay, so CSN drags Legacy and the brain into a baseless war. Hydra peaces out so they decide to add a 4th back in they will drag RnR into this so as to try and weaken us further. I mean really CSN you claim to be badasses but you can't even take us on solo? You guys are the !@#$@#$ !@#$%*^ of CN... Sure GATO got out of war, but you guys are fighting a war based on nothing more than the germs in the rat !@#$ in the dirt on Planet Bob.
[/quote]
I agree. We should have let Hydra burn to the ground. Please ask your government to get in touch with us regarding terms. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm still open to terms that I believe you would find very ammenable.

Why do any of you even care? This does not change the outcome, if anything it quickens it. This will only aid in getting LoSS peace, which I know is weird to say. Either way I do not care one way or the other as I cannot even attack any given targets.

I suppose it is still good to see people still have emotional investment.

[quote name='CptGodzilla' timestamp='1297156704' post='2625519']
Let me give it a try

I do feel the need to apologize to the world for my allies not being able to compare to the GATO warmachine. How many wars do your members have at the moment? .. Oh that's right guess being tough is easier after a surrender

other than that, have fun RnR
[/quote]

I'm glad that the people i, and my fellow GATOans fought from your alliance had some actual decency and respect, unlike yourself. You're a bad representation of your alliance.

Edited by Frederico Rodriguez

This will improve CSNs negotiation position and help them secure a more favorable peace agreement. Good for them, bad for LoSS. Hopefully LoSS won't align themselves with terrible alliances in the future. Everybody wins that way.

[quote name='Frederico Rodriguez' timestamp='1297160853' post='2625542']
I'm glad that the people i, and my fellow GATOans fought from your alliance had some actual decency and respect, unlike yourself. You're a bad representation of your alliance.
[/quote]

Oh yes, sorry if i don't roll over when you guys try to troll my ally *after* you have already left the war. I had a little respect for your alliance, then the members started posting in this thread

After much consideration, I have decided that the following posters are so much better at representing their alliance than i am :awesome:

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1297139445' post='2625185']
Are you !@#$@#$ kidding me?
[/quote]

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1297141082' post='2625248']
Yeah, R&R looks really hard pressed by their 0.4 wars per member. A monumental task, indeed!
[/quote]

[quote name='DragonsPhyre' timestamp='1297141874' post='2625280']
What kind of !@#$%^&* is this? :|
[/quote]

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1297142188' post='2625291']
I love the smell of an ad hominem in the morning. Being what? Did you mean "tough"? Me pointing out the blatant hypocrisy in you berating Hydra for their lack of presence has nothing to do with GATO and our war machine, be it mighty or otherwise.

But you get a cookie for trying. ;)
[/quote]

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1297152143' post='2625495']
[/quote]

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1297153674' post='2625505']
This will turn out well
[/quote]

[quote name='Greywall' timestamp='1297156505' post='2625518']
Words cannot express how disapointed I am.

LoSS kill'em all o/
[/quote]

Edited by CptGodzilla