R&R got bored.

EgoFreaky

Certainly the least respectable move done by any alliance in this war and that tops DH pre-empting NPO and VE creating a fake spying CB. I mean Seriously LoSS was in this war for TIO, and TIO left the only reason they weren't already out of this was because CSN wasn't done having their fun, and now they need more help to have their fun? Truly despicable.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1297138759' post='2625157']
Are you guys kidding? LoSS is looking to get out and has no reason to be at war any longer since the reason LoSS joined the war due to TIO is now at peace?

And CSN is bringing in reinforcements? LOL What joke of CSN.
[/quote]

And yet they are still in the fight. We won't stand in the way of getting LoSS out of the war, just speeding up the process.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1297139728' post='2625197']
And yet they are still in the fight. We won't stand in the way of getting LoSS out of the war, just speeding up the process.
[/quote]
You want to speed up the process then talk to CSN that's the hold up.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1297139823' post='2625202']
You want to speed up the process then talk to CSN that's the hold up.
[/quote]

Anyone has gone to CSN for terms has received terms, as far as I've heard.

It's not their fault that you won't accept them. That is your fault. Quit crying.

[quote name='rtellez06' timestamp='1297140032' post='2625211']
See, when you declared on us, we were all ready at war with Hydra. CSN, Legacy, The Brain, and Hydra = 4 = 15m.
[/quote]
Ah, forgot about Hydra (even though it is still plenty less than 15 mill). I'll give you the win this battle, we'll see who wins the war. ;)

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1297140082' post='2625214']
Anyone has gone to CSN for terms has received terms, as far as I've heard.

It's not their fault that you won't accept them. That is your fault. Quit crying.
[/quote]
You seriously think that we are going to accept paying 40k in reps to CSN for CSN declaring on DT?

When DT came in to defend LoSS and declared on Legacy. And Legacy isn't asking for reps. Then you would think that those that came in to support their ally in Legacy would follow suit and not ask for such ridiculous reps. CSN declared on us that was their choice to follow the option in the treaty between Legacy and CSN.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1297140687' post='2625232']
You seriously think that we are going to accept paying 40k in reps to CSN for CSN declaring on DT?

When DT came in to defend LoSS and declared on Legacy. And Legacy isn't asking for reps. Then you would think that those that came in to support their ally in Legacy would follow suit and not ask for such ridiculous reps. CSN declared on us that was their choice to follow the option in the treaty between Legacy and CSN.
[/quote]
Should be a lot more imo.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1297140594' post='2625226']
Feeling pretty good right now.
[img]http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Animals/Other_Reptiles/Turtle_looks.gif[/img]
[/quote]
You know if you can be replaced by an alliance already fighting on a different front i'm not sure you should feel so good :)

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1297140687' post='2625232']

[/quote]

This cannot be said any better, to ask for reps from DT is despicable. You chose to enter this war, you don't get to ask for any reparations.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1297140844' post='2625239']
You know if you can be replaced by an alliance already fighting on a different front i'm not sure you should feel so good :)
[/quote]

We haven't actually been replaced. We had a few more than one offensive war against LoSS. (And we were the ones to get countered by them). My what a fine job you guys are dong. CSN will you be asking LoSS pay about half of their tech too? Is that why you needed these fine lads to help you?

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1297140844' post='2625239']
[/quote]
Yeah, R&R looks really hard pressed by their 0.4 wars per member. A monumental task, indeed!

Edited by Style #386