R&R got bored.

EgoFreaky

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a random thought here and I'm adding it to the discussion. Does CSN not remember when they themselves had to pay reps to IRON and the rest of one vision during the one vision war? Do you realize that the amount of tech you guys paid then is around a fourth of the tech you are now demanding?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1297477637' post='2629901']
Just a random thought here and I'm adding it to the discussion. Does CSN not remember when they themselves had to pay reps to IRON and the rest of one vision during the one vision war? Do you realize that the amount of tech you guys paid then is around a fourth of the tech you are now demanding?
[/quote]

Shh, you know CSN govt isn't good with numbers...stop making their brain cell(s) hurt.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1297428041' post='2629275']
I'm sure they aren't proud to have you as a member either :rolleyes:

Edit:

Stealthy posted just a few posts before you ;)

And Dolla, you should know better then that, you've been in R&R and should know we're not going to back out of any request made by a treaty partner just because we have friends in another alliance. It's my hope that the friends we have in LoSS will still be friends after this is over. But if not i'll just have to reconsider how good that friendship was in the first place
[/quote]

Lol ego, really now? You're saying this to me :/