Exit Stage Left

Delta1212

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1297085663' post='2623953']
I'm not going to pretend to be best friends with Sparta, nor would I expect them to pretend to be ours.[/quote]
:( That hurts Wu. You still wub me don't you?

Also, yay for peace o/

Edited by Brian Blessed Is God

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1297060831' post='2623694']
We're swell :awesome: Also this coming from a guy who threw a rant about GOONS were terrible for not getting MK to cancel a treaty talk with TOP because they were going to hit NpO (all the while making himself a laughing stock on the owf) and yet aiding and assisting directly in the destruction of that alliance is pretty rich in my opinion.

In addition I just want to add this is due entirely to RIA (those guys were coordinated and pretty damn good at war). Sparta on the other hand...yeah well you all know about that.
[/quote]

I guess there is at least one sore looser in Exodus. Since you are a minority I wouldn't really say things...

Added: As I mentioned before, you can be tough without being disrespectful. War propaganda is fine but there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed. In this war, I have seen a lot of trash that should not be written. From both sides. However, Exodus was too vocal
During the war and some people continue to do so. I expect we can put all that behind.

Good luck exodus in rebuilding.

Edited by King Louis the II

Well fought, RIA and Sparta. I had a blast, shoutout to cooldude for a fun fight, and giving me my first casualties with my current roll :)

For those worrying about the offensive talk during war. Isn't this what always happens during war? (For me personally I am not much of a fan and don't participate, but I understand people have fun with it and who am I to tell them to not do it :P )

I'm going to echo the sentiment of wu.

Besides; If you would look closely at the names, you'd see that the actual 'trash talking' is coming from pretty much one individual. All the rest is friendly prodding, which both sides have done (and which should in my eyes be done during war). The vast majority of our members have fought a good fight and held out longer than some larger alliances out there while having worse odds.

Edited by Partisan

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1297087687' post='2623972']
I guess there is at least one sore looser in Exodus. Since you are a minority I wouldn't really say things...

Added: As I mentioned before, you can be tough without being disrespectful. War propaganda is fine but there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed. In this war, I have seen a lot of trash that should not be written. From both sides. However, Exodus was too vocal
During the war and some people continue to do so. I expect we can put all that behind.

Good luck exodus in rebuilding.
[/quote]

I am always a sore loser and a cocky winner. Thats why everyone hates me duh get with the program.

[quote name='Partisan' timestamp='1297111386' post='2624441']
A...date? :wub:

We havent had a date in at least 3 years :ph34r:
[/quote]
Yes a date. Maybe more than one, if you're lucky, sweetcheeks. ;)

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1297060731' post='2623686']
@PMoses, Oh how sweet it is :P

o/ victory
o/ Exodus You guys took a hell of a beating for your allies. GL in your future endeavors.

bahahahahaha, be nice.

EDIT: Xip's quote.
[/quote]

LOL.. you guys truly failed in this war with us. We didn't surrender cause sparta caused damage.. You failures actually caused next to none. RIA did all your dirty work.. You guys anarchied one of our nations in 2 weeks of war. I anarchied 6 of yours in a week.. The only way to get peace with RIA was to allow you guys to go too.. No worries.. Learn to fight in your off time, so next time, you can gain more then one anarchy.

Thanks RIA for a Good Fight.

Sparta.. lol.. thanks for all the laughs.

Oh Trinite, and Hyp <3 You guys should really join a cool alliance, I feel bad that your talents are wasted on the LULZ they call Sparta.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1297120350' post='2624623']
LOL.. you guys truly failed in this war with us. We didn't surrender cause sparta caused damage.. You failures actually caused next to none. RIA did all your dirty work.. You guys anarchied one of our nations in 2 weeks of war. I anarchied 6 of yours in a week.. The only way to get peace with RIA was to allow you guys to go too.. No worries.. Learn to fight in your off time, so next time, you can gain more then one anarchy.

Thanks RIA for a Good Fight.

Sparta.. lol.. thanks for all the laughs.

Oh Trinite, and Hyp <3 You guys should really join a cool alliance, I feel bad that your talents are wasted on the LULZ they call Sparta.
[/quote]

I wish peace is revoked and the war restored.

...Pmoses please shut the $%&@ up, you only make yourself more look retarded.

Every alliance has people in there that can't fight..

Edited by aboooe

Oh PMoses. You're adorable. If you really want to start up again, I give Exodus full permission to DoW on us, and we promise not bring in any allies. It'll be fun :).

How is it fighting people in the 1K NS range? You've truly crippled us down there :v:. That's what? $10 mil damage you've done? Your re-roll ability to wreak havoc with friends at the lowest NS range, while incredibly impressive :rolleyes:, might not have been worth all of that war aid you got throughout the war. You almost make me wish I didn't push for lenient terms for you guys. Almost. I'm sure we'll see each other again, and when we do, I'll continue to try and keep your classless attacks from affecting Exodus terms.

:wub:

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1297122985' post='2624691']
Oh PMoses. You're adorable. If you really want to start up again, I give Exodus full permission to DoW on us, and we promise not bring in any allies. It'll be fun :).
[/quote]

Good odds for any Spartan.

LOL.. On a more serious note. Since peanut gallery don't know...

As said in the irc chat we just had sparta. Good fight, it was fun. And I can't wait till next time.. I promise I will be bigger so I can roll Trinite, Hyp, and HoEH :P

For those of you that don't know, the "classless attacks" as they were called, are just for show. Me and Sparta get along well in the hidden world :P

still, In Character: I hate all of you. burn :P

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1297060555' post='2623671']
Glad to see Exodus was smart. How are you tonight my darling little failures? Who's a cute failure? You're a cute failure! Yes you are! ^_^
[/quote]

And I see the leader of the Planet Bobs bootlicking brigade is in full effect. With the amount of time you have spent on your knees for others here it is no suprise you have remained firmly in your role of throwing temper tantrums and low IQ trolling. Don't ever change Xiph, you make the rest of all feel so much better about ourselves.

RIA and Sparta sorry for all the damange but, it was fun.