Exit Stage Left

Delta1212

Collecting flags takes too much effort. Use your imagination.

Exodus surrenders to RIA and Sparta and will refrain from entering any currently on-going conflicts. Any aggressive strike against an ally which does not arise from a treaty chain involving a current conflict is considered to be a future conflict not covered by this term.

[b]Signed for RIA[/b]
~ Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Eperor of the Superfriends
~ Shadow, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos
~ Thunder Strike, Triumvir of Stuff, Hater of Cats etc
~ cctmsp13, viceroy of economics
~ im317, Head of Foreign Affairs, Elder of PotD, omg its my first week on the job and what is this
~ Shadow Slayer, Glad they finally saw reason

[b]Signed for Sparta[/b]
Tulak Hord - King of Sparta
Lukapaka - King of Sparta

[b]Signed for Exodus[/b]
ironchef, Triumvir
Partisan, Triumvir
Wu Tang Clan, Triumvir
Lex Luther, Minister of Foreign Affairs
aboooe, Minister of Internal Affairs
PMoses, Minister of Finance
Mylife125, Interim Minister of Defense

Edited by Delta1212

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Exodus. The amount of love it took for you to enter on the side of a losing coalition against your closest allies wishes just to help your friends was amazing. This right here is a great alliance Planet Bob.

Also yea RIA and Sparta are kind of cool too so congrats :)

Also glad to see that one term finally agreed upon.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1297060467' post='2623662']
Exodus [b]surrenders [/b]to RIA and Sparta
[/quote]
@PMoses, Oh how sweet it is :P

o/ victory
o/ Exodus You guys took a hell of a beating for your allies. GL in your future endeavors.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1297060555' post='2623671']
Glad to see Exodus was smart. How are you tonight my darling little failures? Who's a cute failure? You're a cute failure! Yes you are! ^_^
[/quote]
bahahahahaha, be nice.

EDIT: Xip's quote.

Edited by jeff barr

Glad to see Exodus was smart. How are you tonight my darling little failures? Who's a cute failure? You're a cute failure! Yes you are! ^_^
[/quote]

You gave me a chuckle. I comment you for that :awesome:

To counter your little attack:

Luckily, we are at least still 'cute' faillures. All I see in you is a huge faillure. Not even cute either :smug:

Edit: Its been a fun war indeed. props to our opponents!

Edited by Partisan

[/quote]

I remember when your posts used to have meaning. Now you just try way too hard.

Good fight to both RIA and Sparta, would fight again.

[/quote]

We're swell :awesome: Also this coming from a guy who threw a rant about GOONS were terrible for not getting MK to cancel a treaty talk with TOP because they were going to hit NpO (all the while making himself a laughing stock on the owf) and yet aiding and assisting directly in the destruction of that alliance is pretty rich in my opinion.

In addition I just want to add this is due entirely to RIA (those guys were coordinated and pretty damn good at war). Sparta on the other hand...yeah well you all know about that.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1297060716' post='2623685']
Told ya Wu Tang...within a week.

Good fight everyone.
[/quote]

Twas a good fight, and I admit I made a last ditch propaganda message to swing things. I wouldn't say the beating we took was more than the beating we gave, but ultimately it was unsustainable. Good fight guys. I thank you for introducing us as an alliance to the battle field. We'll come back better next time. ;)

[/quote]
Gotta live up to the GGA 2.5.009 name right? :3