Exit Stage Left

Delta1212

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1297062292' post='2623748']
Respect to RIA and Sparta for agreeing to this term. While I generally come down on the other side of issues, I give credit where credit is due.
[/quote]

thanks for that, our intent is just to keep us from repeating this whole process in two weeks, not to keep them from helping their friends.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1297060555' post='2623671']
Glad to see Exodus was smart. How are you tonight my darling little failures? Who's a cute failure? You're a cute failure! Yes you are! ^_^
[/quote]

And so your true nature is revealed. I believe this quote deserves to live in infamy.

o/ Exodus

[quote name='Partisan' timestamp='1297061733' post='2623736']
I prefer to look at war stats instead of browsing through battle taunts. And judging those, i'd say we can walk away with our heads held high.
[/quote]
I wouldn't call them taunts. More like just being !@#$% bags ( :(( Moses :(( ). A tip if you plan to last in CN long - don't be so abrasive. People tend to not want to roll/keep rolling you if you aren't complete asshats at every possible opportunity...

Edited by Hyperion321

[quote name='Partisan' timestamp='1297061733' post='2623736']
I prefer to look at war stats instead of browsing through battle taunts. And judging those, i'd say we can walk away with our heads held high.
[/quote]

Anyone saying you didn't fight the good fight is either ignorant or lying. That said, you guys were obnoxiously vocal with trash talking the entire fight - and are now surrendering maybe a week later, to the very same alliances you were just treating poorly, with very lenient terms on their part. A little respect goes a long way.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1297063733' post='2623769']
Anyone saying you didn't fight the good fight is either ignorant or lying. That said, you guys were obnoxiously vocal with trash talking the entire fight - and are now surrendering maybe a week later, to the very same alliances you were just treating poorly, with very lenient terms on their part. A little respect goes a long way.
[/quote]

The trash talking was all in good fun and they know this. We had a great time with RIA and Sparta they are good sports and I have much respect for them because of that.

quote edit

Edited by ironchef

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1297063594' post='2623767']
[ooc]Are you guys trying to set a record for how many notifications Xiph is going to get the next time he logs on? :P [/ooc]
[/quote]

Care to help us? :P

[/quote]
Screw it I'll answer this one, I see this sorta thing pointed out often in this thread.
Hereno, you'll find most of our members to be respectful, we all enjoyed this fight. Other than one member who repeatedly was talking out of his arse, and the obligatory lolsparta jokes no one really trashed talked anyone on the oppersite side to us.

Also, why you no love us. Come visit our forums more often man. :wub:

Edit: I guess it's not the best idea to call out gov. on the OWF..

Edited by aboooe

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1297064257' post='2623776']
The trash talking was all in good fun and they know this. We had a great time with RIA and Sparta they are good sports and I have much respect for them because of that.

quote edit
[/quote]

Apparently not everyone knows this, judging from the Hyperion post directly above the post of mine which you quoted. I've been keeping up with everything this war, and can't honestly say I believe you either. Some of the stuff I've heard... well, if you all really were joking, I'd really hate to see serious. :ph34r:

@aboooe: We're talking on IRC so I don't feel any need to re-type everything here.

[quote name='Epiphanus' timestamp='1297061127' post='2623710']
Man Exodus stuck it out for a long time! </sarcasm>
[/quote]

I thought 2 weeks was pretty standard?

The Kronos/Val war lasted 2 weeks. The Kronos/GGA war a few days over 2 weeks and the Kronos/NpO war was only 2 weeks iirc. Were you using the same sarcasm about the alliance you helped found too?

[/quote]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1297065121' post='2623792']
Apparently not everyone knows this, judging from the Hyperion post directly above the post of mine which you quoted. I've been keeping up with everything this war, and can't honestly say I believe you either. Some of the stuff I've heard... well, if you all really were joking, I'd really hate to see serious. :ph34r:

@aboooe: We're talking on IRC so I don't feel any need to re-type everything here.
[/quote]

Of course we're obnoxiously vocal. This alliance was founded by a bunch of old guys who were ready to retire and quit. We really have no fears of anything on Bob so we talk a big game, attempted to back it, and failed under the weight of sheer numbers. It happens :mellow:

Congrats to everyone on peace. Sparta :wub:

[quote name='De Caelo Missus' timestamp='1297066897' post='2623828']
I thought 2 weeks was pretty standard?

The Kronos/Val war lasted 2 weeks. The Kronos/GGA war a few days over 2 weeks and the Kronos/NpO war was only 2 weeks iirc. Were you using the same sarcasm about the alliance you helped found too?
[/quote]
Val surrendered, GGA was declared on to hit one high NS nation our allies couldn't hit, and Kronos left the NpO war when the ally we entered to help wanted to give them peace. If Kronos had talked as much */-% as Exodus has during this war, and then surrendered this quickly you might have a point in there somewhere other DC [also, agreeing with Pippy :( ].

[quote name='Dylan Carter' timestamp='1297072067' post='2623865']
Congrats to everyone on peace. Sparta :wub:

Val surrendered, GGA was declared on to hit one high NS nation our allies couldn't hit, and Kronos left the NpO war when the ally we entered to help wanted to give them peace. If Kronos had talked as much */-% as Exodus has during this war, and then surrendered this quickly you might have a point in there somewhere other DC [also, agreeing with Pippy :( ].
[/quote]

Oh come on, every single person talks !@#$ about the opposition. Exodus just do it in public rather than in private channels :P

[quote name='De Caelo Missus' timestamp='1297076593' post='2623895']
Oh come on, every single person talks !@#$ about the opposition. Exodus just do it in public rather than in private channels :P
[/quote]

Call it our contribution to make the game more fun. Maybe if more people did it we'd have a real game.

I'm not going to pretend to be best friends with Sparta, nor would I expect them to pretend to be ours. They were a good fight, and now we move on. I do have a lot of respect for RIA, but that by no means equates to me running around hailing everything they do and kissing their proverbial a**.

Good to see the haters out in full flock though. I love you all, and I really really care what you think.