Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='der_ko' timestamp='1297257177' post='2626904']
Doomhouse was following TOPs precedent.
[/quote]

You can't just let gooNs have credit huh? You have to RUIN EVERYTHING.

THANKS A LOT!

:mad:
:smug:

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='shilo' timestamp='1297240742' post='2626827']
In my opinion the best way to handle this anyways. Polar won't have forgotten how that whole reps thing works, so it will be efficiently handled.

On the other hand, it would be fun letting Polar worry for a bit when they will get burned down to the ground and restructured as tech farm before it happens, a nervous prey might make more mistakes :awesome:
[/quote]

Polaris does not live in fear of anyone or anything. There is nothing you can do that hasn't been done or attempted before. We don't get nervous, we get even IIRC.

I see the ledger as square between TOP and Polaris, if they want to start it over they are free to do so, but we will be indeed free to square the ledger again. Rinse and Repeat.

Reps, you are kidding yourselves. You will be lucky to even get a concession. I think war suits us, I am having fun and will be for quite some time to come. My opponents seem to be keeping my warchest abnormally high. I do have to thank the low tech nuke rogue for assisting in that regard.

TOP are free to think they have a shot at the title, I see nothing but endless crapola. TOP MUST DIE seems just as fitting.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297258574' post='2626911']
I see the ledger as square between TOP and Polaris, if they want to start it over they are free to do so,
[/quote]

Coming from the man who started it all over again. :rolleyes:

Polaris does not live in fear of anyone or anything. There is nothing you can do that hasn't been done or attempted before. We don't get nervous, we get even IIRC.

I see the ledger as square between TOP and Polaris, if they want to start it over they are free to do so, but we will be indeed free to square the ledger again. Rinse and Repeat.

Reps, you are kidding yourselves. You will be lucky to even get a concession. I think war suits us, I am having fun and will be for quite some time to come. My opponents seem to be keeping my warchest abnormally high. I do have to thank the low tech nuke rogue for assisting in that regard.

TOP are free to think they have a shot at the title, I see nothing but endless crapola. TOP MUST DIE seems just as fitting.
[/quote]

Aww i sense a hurt soul. Mad you layed everything in line for MK and they signed a treaty with us?

Nobody cares about you or your ramblings.

[/quote]
You are delusional if you see the ledger as square. As for TOP being gutless, at least with us you know beforehand if you are on our radar screen and have a chance to do something about it. You won't see us claiming to be a friend only to stab you in the back.

Polaris does not live in fear of anyone or anything. TOP MUST DIE seems just as fitting.
[/quote]

i seen you keep your blah blah... And you do noting about.

oh.. you are triple teamed and in anarchy...

i can see your anger... Impotence? :ehm:

PD: you can keep talking about my gramar, i found that very funny :)
[center]
[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e107/PabloPerotti/CN/grubsml.gif[/IMG][/center]

[/quote]
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Not entirely sure what the big deal is over this declaration..

I mean, guys and gals, we all knew TOP was firmly going to be on the Doom House side long before the DoW came.

Admittedly, I'm a little miffed that TOP would jump in anyway, seeing as if they'd stayed out, there'd have been a lot more potential for them to become a powerhouse again but this move is, by and large, expected.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1297272771' post='2627087']

I mean, guys and gals, we all knew TOP was firmly going to be on the Doom House side long before the DoW came.

Admittedly, I'm a little miffed that TOP would jump in anyway, seeing as if they'd stayed out, there'd have been a lot more potential for them to become a powerhouse again but this move is, by and large, expected.
[/quote]

You can't use logic around here :P , but yes we were going to attack anyone that countered MK and ARGENT or any other ally that entered in the war. I completely agree with you, I don't know why people are so surprised we're defending MK.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1297273324' post='2627092']
You can't use logic around here :P , but yes we were going to attack anyone that countered MK and ARGENT or any other ally that entered in the war. I completely agree with you, I don't know why people are so surprised we're defending MK.
[/quote]
Indeed.

Don't get me wrong, I can see why Polar and co. are sore over the move..TOP is after all coming into this thing standing right next to MK, who just declared on NPO rather aggressively. I'd be sore too, were I a member of the Body Republic.

I am confused at some of the remarks coming from that direction though.

[/quote]
:lol1:
I really enjoy watching you getting burned to the ground with the rest of your gang, and I will enjoy seeing your grandstanding crash with the harsh reality that you and your lot will face at the end of all of this.

And although I clearly cannot speak for TOP, the few comments here and there tell me you aren't quite there where you hope to be, not to mention those of us who fought as long or in ours or IRONs place even longer than TOP as the price for having trusted in you.

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1297238694' post='2626811']
I cast my vote for immediately after they finish reps.
[/quote]

I cast my vote for daily penetration by TOP nukes as part of the terms at the close of current conflict. :ehm:

Polaris does not live in fear of anyone or anything.[/quote]

[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1929775/i-m-not-afraid-o.gif[/img]

Oooh . . . . You will . . . You will . . .

EDIT: mygif

Edited by Shardoon

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1297273324' post='2627092']
...we were going to attack anyone that countered MK and ARGENT or any other ally that entered in the war. I completely agree with you, I don't know why people are so surprised we're defending MK.
[/quote]

Agreed. You have a treaty, you are honoring the treaty. Expected and reasonable. Not to say that I don't hope you somehow get burned to the ground, but certainly any complaining about you entering on behalf of your treaty partners is just silly.

[quote name='Shardoon' timestamp='1297277911' post='2627141']
I cast my vote for daily penetration by TOP nukes as part of the terms at the close of current conflict. :ehm:

[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1929775/i-m-not-afraid-o.gif[/img]

Oooh . . . . You will . . . You will . . .

EDIT: mygif
[/quote]

What, are you going to post pictures of yourself naked? There is nothing to fear from you or anyone else. ZI, big deal. I will stay there forever but you wont make me care

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297285372' post='2627211']
What, are you going to post pictures of yourself naked? There is nothing to fear from you or anyone else. ZI, big deal. I will stay there forever but you wont make me care
[/quote]

A majority of your membership may care however.

Grub my sweetheart - why so sensitive?

We all know the "We are soo tough you can't do anything" strategy is a poor show. We want to see the[i] real [/i]Grub propaganda!. The frustrated, angry, mad Grub is much cooler. (although no one will care anymore because you have no nukes to back up your arrogance) But then again, it'll be a good laugh for everyone.

Edited by Mark Ashton

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1297272771' post='2627087']

[/quote]
The probability of TOP taking serious damage in this is small. As one of the few elite alliances in existence they'll move up to powerhouse status just fine.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1297295691' post='2627387']
The probability of TOP taking serious damage in this is small. As one of the few elite alliances in existence they'll move up to powerhouse status just fine.
[/quote]

Except now they are tied firmly to the retard side of the web and that hurts them more than a few nukes could.

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1297295129' post='2627383']
Grub my sweetheart - why so sensitive?

We all know the "We are soo tough you can't do anything" strategy is a poor show. We want to see the[i] real [/i]Grub propaganda!. The frustrated, angry, mad Grub is much cooler. (although no one will care anymore because you have no nukes to back up your arrogance) But then again, it'll be a good laugh for everyone.
[/quote]

Just calling it as I see it. No alliance can impose its will on another alliance, all you can do is nuke us into ''submission''. If we refuse to submit, what other play do you have? None.

Nukes and arrogance have nothing to do with each other. I would be more worried about arrogance plus determination.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297296459' post='2627401']
Just calling it as I see it. No alliance can impose its will on another alliance, all you can do is nuke us into ''submission''. If we refuse to submit, what other play do you have? None.

Nukes and arrogance have nothing to do with each other. I would be more worried about arrogance plus determination.
[/quote]

I suppose you would know about that imposition of will thing. You got in trouble for that before, right?

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297296277' post='2627395']
Except now they are tied firmly to the retard side of the web and that hurts them more than a few nukes could.
[/quote]
It so nice you are thinking about us, but we sadly cannot take anything you say seriously when you resort to name calling and not facts.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297296277' post='2627395']
[/quote]

Yeah really, look what it did to NpO.

This must be some sort of foreshadowing that we are going to start a global war against the retards, and then sell out our entire coalition. He's right, having few friends and no integrity [i]would[/i] be worse than a few nukes.