Jesper

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1297103345' post='2624261']
Nope they didn't ask for assistance.

[/quote]

I looked through some logs and found this from myself talking to you in MCXA's channel for our allied gov

[quote]01[10:57] <~supercoolyellow[mcxa]> we could really use your help, you should know that already[/quote]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1297130711' post='2624920']
I looked through some logs and found this from myself talking to you in MCXA's channel for our allied gov

[/quote]

I do believe it was stated many times before you guys went in that you were on your own as we won't fight for the Orders. Before you guys attacked itself it was known as we made it pretty clear.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1297130711' post='2624920']
[/quote]
Feel free to post the logs as well where prior to any of this escalating we stated in absolute terms we would not get involved in defending the orders. Im sure you have them if not you Rextu does.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1297132541' post='2624986']
Feel free to post the logs as well where prior to any of this escalating we stated in absolute terms we would not get involved in defending the orders. Im sure you have them if not you Rextu does.
[/quote]

Sorry to see so many people hating on you Buds, sometimes that happens when you follow personal convictions, and is the drawback to treaties. I can't say that I agree with your position on the war (I honestly don't see one the sides as being for or against the orders, but rather about right and wrong), however I can respect the idea that you may view it differently. I also respect that at least you were open and honest with your allies about not wanting to be involved due to your beliefs. Too often people try playing the treaty web conflicts to claim neutrality, instead of just coming out with "we dont want to fight for cause X or cause Y".

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1297106617' post='2624337']
I can speak for Olympus in telling you that Valhalla's treaty with us has in no way been brought into play, so please do not bash our allies on our account, we are more than capable ourselves, [b]Should[/b] the need arise.
[/quote]
I don't think Oly's mighty bashing prowess has been offended here Pansy :wub: I would worry more about the bashing skills of alliances such as NSO, who so clearly have a MUCH bigger issue with not having us take some of the heat for their side, than our own "abandoned" allies.

[b]And on-topic:[/b] Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback to our new govt line-up, I'm sure Esthar will need the encouragement when we barrage him for potential beginner-mistakes :P

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1297119844' post='2624612']
True, but ODN was also directly attacked by TOP+co. which would directly activate that defensive clause. So really if this chained out correctly, UPN and Invicta should've been fighting with C&G. Even if it were a non-chaining MDoAP as you guys are fond of, i'm quite positive that UPN would've faced the exact same ridicule that they ended up receiving - ultimately UPN wussed out in following [i]any[/i] treaties with [i]any[/i] of its allies. Sounds... so... similar <_<

Actually, at least UPN fought RnR that war, if only briefly.
[/quote]

And as i stated back then that would have been better. UPN INVICTA had a MADP there is no option at that point they are required to go in. Please at least compare apples to apples. It is apparent you dont have the mental capabilities to understand plain written text so Im pretty much done with you. But feel free sir to come on over and hit NoR DT BTA OLYMPUS SNAFU EXODUS on a whim and find out what we do with our treaties.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1297122624' post='2624680']
Valhalla doesn't enters loosing wars despite being released of all obligations with no guilt-strings attached, Bi-Polar doesnt exists.
[/quote]
SHHHH our track record on Bob means nothing here.

[quote name='General Ozujsko' timestamp='1297188618' post='2625852']
DT went to war knowing the Valhalla was sitting this out. We've discussed these issues with them and there is no bad blood or anything. We're BFFs.
[/quote]

Same with Exodus. Now they are helping us in the rebuilding process, and the long road back to military capability.

We love Valhalla and think they are excellent allies.

o/ Valhalla
<3

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1297189733' post='2625868']
Same with Exodus. Now they are helping us in the rebuilding process, and the long road back to military capability.

We love Valhalla and think they are excellent allies.

o/ Valhalla
<3
[/quote]
They've brained washed you too?! I for one am upset at this horrible gov!
:smug:

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1297170469' post='2625618']
And as i stated back then that would have been better. UPN INVICTA had a MADP there is no option at that point they are required to go in. Please at least compare apples to apples. It is apparent you dont have the mental capabilities to understand plain written text so Im pretty much done with you. But feel free sir to come on over and hit NoR DT BTA OLYMPUS SNAFU EXODUS on a whim and find out what we do with our treaties.

SHHHH our track record on Bob means nothing here.
[/quote]

Please bud, [b]never[/b] discuss or bash 'mental capabilities' with another individual. You have absolutely no place to.

Anyhow I've been done Val for awhile now, and I'll just part by saying that you can either prove Bob wrong, or you can reincarnate into UPN for 2011. With all of these jokes that you call justifications I hope you have something up your sleeve. So again prove everyone wrong. If not, new WAE here we come :v:

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1297190391' post='2625878']
Please bud, [b]never[/b] discuss or bash 'mental capabilities' with another individual. You have absolutely no place to.

Anyhow I've been done Val for awhile now, and I'll just part by saying that you can either prove Bob wrong, or you can reincarnate into UPN for 2011. With all of these jokes that you call justifications I hope you have something up your sleeve. So again prove everyone wrong. If not, new WAE here we come :v:
[/quote]
Maybe we will smash you into dust. Stop being so emo and fight [u]your [/u]war. I never seen so much crying and begging by an alliance trying to get someone else to fight their war for them.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1297189903' post='2625870']
[/quote]

Welp I think my avatar on their forums has something to do with that [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1297190503' post='2625880']
Maybe we will smash you into dust. Stop being so emo and fight [u]your [/u]war. I never seen so much crying and begging to get someone else to fight a war for you.
[/quote]

I was ordered into peacemode :wacko: . Oh, and that's quite charming bro. Real scared.

crying and begging =/= ridicule and derision AlterEgo. You know better.

Maybe we will smash you into dust. Stop being so emo and fight [u]your [/u]war. I never seen so much crying and begging by an alliance trying to get someone else to fight their war for them.
[/quote]

Now theres an idea :D

Congratz to Esthar, :) oh and the rest of you :P

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1297190836' post='2625883']
I was ordered into peacemode :wacko: . Oh, and that's quite charming bro. Real scared.

crying and begging =/= ridicule and derision AlterEgo. You know better.
[/quote]

Oh hop off it. We made a decision as a whole to not chain in to this ridiculous war. Allies were in the loop the entire time, and chose to chain in themselves. Good for them, but they knew Valhalla wasnt chaining in.

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1297189903' post='2625870']
[/quote]

They did. And I loved every second of it!

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1297190605' post='2625881']
Welp I think my avatar on their forums has something to do with that [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]
[/quote]

It has everything to do with your avatar on our forums.
/me goes back to stare.

[/quote]
I love it when people just get to the point with no BS, this is what it's all about :) Our allies we're informed, they have no issues, so the only point of this ranting is to help yourselves.
It usually works to ask, say please and to be a good sport when you want people to do stuff for you, too late for that now, but I'd advice an end to the bawing-strategy if you ever want us to consider assisting you in the future.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1297025362' post='2622589']
I would like to think MCXA made it pretty obvious that we could really use your help while taking three times our NS.
[/quote]
What MCXA really needs is a revision of all their treaties since your lack of understanding of non-chaining clauses seems to be a general issue here. OTherwise you wouldn't come here and post as you do.

However, what really amazes me is the fact that you took on such a challenge for - the traitor scum in blue - the very same alliance that stabbed us, you too btw. in the back during BiPolar. I'd rather sell off my infra and tech then use any of it to help them.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1297106043' post='2624319']
By not assisting your allies in war, typically the core purpose of having MDP+ treaties in the first place. But you can make a good point, if you're willing to opt-out of 8 MDP+ treaties, why not just go paperless and save yourself the trouble of pulling a UPN when you want to run from war? Or, you can downgrade those 8 treaties to ODPs, since that's ultimately what they are to you.

I'm sure you have plenty of decent members remaining that are upset with you leaving 8 allies behind to burn. Not all of you are as spineless as your top leadership.
[/quote]
Valhalla wrote non-chaining MDoAPs, and I am sure at least most governments of their allies read them when they agreed to them. As such, the idea of signing non-chaining MDoAPs with anyone is exactly what you don't like, ie not giving your ally a card-blanche for every BS they sign up for. If an alliance wants to give its allies such a card-blanche, they would sign MADPs.

And to be clear, the idea that you can whine Valhalla into ignoring their non-chaining clauses for [i]the Orders[/i] - it's so absurd it speaks of your desperation.
The Orders, of all alliances. Have you absolutely no clue about history and lost all sense of shame to beg Valhalla into fighting your wars? :lol1:

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1297107188' post='2624351']
Order tears are the best tears :v:
[/quote]
They are so sweet, it must be the high-baby diet :P

Edited by shilo

Go to war, dont go to war... either way I couldnt care less.
But I think I should point out after the dust settles there will be 1 of 2 scenarios:
1: It will be the guys who attacked your allies (and your allies' allies) using the CB "Cuase we want to" and Duckroll still standing
OR
2: It will be the Allies that you refused to help and Duckroll still standing.

Either way thats not exactly the greatest spot for Duckroll to be in.

Cheers. :popcorn: