Brief Message From Farkistan...

905tf

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1296890596' post='2620225']
What's the matter Sparta, were the numbers a bit too even for you?

Or was your strategy of going into Peace Mode, and then staying in Peace Mode, not working out?
[/quote]
No, sparta has been handling ourselves quite well considering we dove onto a hand grenade. I've been proud of my boy's as of late tbh. In response to your last statement, maybe your coalition should have done a better job keeping us [i]out[/i] of PM. No need to worry though. In two days, I'll be out of peace mode with restocked nukes ready to ruin a a few people's dreams of hitting peace mode. :) u mad?

o/ FARK welcome to the fray!
o/ to a quick and decisive victory!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1296883978' post='2619960']
I don't get this "separate combatant" business.
[/quote]

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1296884175' post='2619978']
Nor do I. I find it to be a rather ridiculous policy and hope it doesn't become standard. I don't like the precedent of considering such people to essentially be rogues rather than part of the alliance they join.

Best of luck to everyone in the war, I suppose.

-Bama
[/quote]
I agree with both above posters.. If one joins a fight on the "down side" and gets its pixels blasted to help friends... I support allowing them to be a part of the peace terms process and not get seperate terms. I would rather see people joining to even out wars than see them lining up to stomp someone.
[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1296885898' post='2620076']
Is Sparta REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, that bad? I mean I know they have a bad reputation but how... heh. :wacko:
[/quote]
Explained below...
[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1296886635' post='2620109']
There's no kill like overkill.
[/quote]
So true... SOoooooooooooo True.. Sparta knows best.

oo/ NATO.. have fun guys.. let them pay dearly for your pixels.. :smug:

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1296939290' post='2620927']
Then why call Fark in?
[/quote]
Idk, I had no part of that. Fark is an ally to mha too you know. If FARK wants to join in on your beatdown, I have no problems with that.
[s]
Edit:[/s] Double edit: no I wont :P

Edited by jeff barr

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1296939377' post='2620929']
Idk, I had no part of that. Fark is an ally to mha too you know. If FARK wants to join in on your beatdown, I have no problems with that.
[s]
Edit:[/s] Double edit: no I wont :P
[/quote]

Of course, but can you not at least concede that calling them in shows that things have not been going so well for you? Remember that, before Fark became involved, both "sides" of this particular front were essentially even.

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1296939651' post='2620935']
Of course, but can you not at least concede that calling them in shows that things have not been going so well for you? Remember that, before Fark became involved, both "sides" of this particular front were essentially even.
[/quote]
I would say that, but the peace discussions on our boards say otherwise.

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1296940694' post='2620947']
Ouch, that one hurt.
[/quote]
Eh, don't take it personally. I know everyone we are fighting is upset with us, but I can honestly say we harbor no hard feelings towards anyone we are fighting.

It's been a pretty exciting war by both sides. :)

[quote name='Snakes And Foxes' timestamp='1296933087' post='2620754']
That's similar to saying it is ok to help a murderer cover up his crime, even though you don't agree with what he did. By helping them you support their actions.

Anyways, a little late to the war there Fark.
[/quote]

Except this is a game, not real life.

Relax brohan, you'll get over it.

[quote name='seanvdb' timestamp='1296941665' post='2620963']

[/quote]

I'm sure he will, but your dismissive attitude isn't working. <_<

[i]OOC: He can make such comparisons IC if that's how his character sees it...throwing in the "it's just a game" card is lame. Can we get back to the play now? :rolleyes: [/i]

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296934005' post='2620786']
You are part of the ruling coalition. Just face up to the fact.

You do not declare war on alliances because you want to bring them paper napkins. It is death you are dealing in here.
[/quote]

We don't use paper napkins, bad for the planet.

Edited by Mr Vicarious

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1296941362' post='2620959']
Eh, don't take it personally. I know everyone we are fighting is upset with us, but I can honestly say we harbor no hard feelings towards anyone we are fighting.

It's been a pretty exciting war by both sides. :)
[/quote]

No hard feelings over here. I'm just saying this might be the nail in the coffin on this front. I'm not sure how long we can endure attacks from three sanctioned alliances. But who knows? Good luck, brother. Not too much though :P

[quote name='seanvdb' timestamp='1296941665' post='2620963']

[/quote]
Fark, you helped cover up the murder of... KENNY! YOU !@#$%^&*!

[img]http://www.glogster.com/media/3/7/68/82/7688297.gif[/img]

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1296924707' post='2620576']
Meh.
You see it that way, Fark probably doesn't. I don't really care personally, just saying why I think Fark included this warning in their announcement.
[/quote]

That's a ridiculous assumption to make. Nobody gave a !@#$ about FARK prior to the war. They had the upper tier to engage, so we hit it. It isn't our fault TPE and INT didn't.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1296943095' post='2620986']
That's a ridiculous assumption to make. Nobody gave a !@#$ about FARK prior to the war. They had the upper tier to engage, so we hit it. It isn't our fault TPE and INT didn't.
[/quote]
Paranoia appears to be a communicable disease nowadays.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296932615' post='2620735']
I'll have to see how Fark "deals" with the people before I get all wild-eyed about it, but to be honest the idea that people get to ghost an AA then walk away after the war as if they didn't effectively go rogue shouldn't surprise people. Single rogues don't walk away unscathed, why should groups of rogues?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]They may ask for the dreaded beer review. If they ask for that, then I'll get upset with them. Yes, I'm fine with them doing this so long as they don't PZI. Or ask for beer reviews. You've been warned Fark.

Do not force my cold, angry words. You will regret that. Or laugh. One or the other.[/color]

[quote name='The Anarchist' timestamp='1296914766' post='2620453']
I give your enemies a week.

o/ Fark
[/quote]

I give them three days.

[quote]Indeed.

Or more to the point, 13 nations have joined MHA since they went to war. Are they to be treated as rogues as well?

Alliance recruitment does not halt in wartime. [/quote]

Sure! If those fighting MHA had stated that they would punish bandwagoners, they sure could treat them as rogues!

I'm sure Fark's smart enough to tell the difference between genuine new recruits and bandwagoners. And I don't think they're going to go crazy over a nation or two doing it. But I *am* sure that if we see dozens of people 'join' NATO (including influential members (and gov members, if I remember correctly)), those nations will be in for a long beating.

[quote]I knew we made them angry, but this is just hilarious. Congrats on finally honoring a treaty FARK. Hopefully your upper tier doesn't get its ass handed to it this time. [/quote]

From what I see, their upper tier didn't get their ass handed to them [i]last time[/i]. And it's pretty stupid to still act so cocky about what you did seeing as you almost caused some pretty disastrous results. You're lucky Fark chose to show some mercy.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1296944295' post='2621010']
From what I see, their upper tier didn't get their ass handed to them [i]last time[/i]. And it's pretty stupid to still act so cocky about what you did seeing as you almost caused some pretty disastrous results. You're lucky Fark chose to show some mercy.
[/quote]

It was a damn good beating. I don't know what you're trying re-write here. Why else would they decided to renege on their previous agreement to not call in allies?

Also, none of us cared about any sort of mercy either. We were the ones who wanted to defend despite any sort of disastrous results.

@Haf - I understood what you meant if it matters :P

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1296932463' post='2620729']
To be honest I wouldn't enforce such a policy myself, as I've said earlier, but discouraging false flag operations isn't a bad thing in my opinion. And that's basically what this amounts to.
[/quote]
I don't think you know what a false-flag operation is.

[quote name='UltimateDogg' timestamp='1296936883' post='2620864']
recruitment isnt expected to stop, and as i said earlier legit members have nothing to worry about. As for MHA, we arent at war with them but I personally don't like ghosting no matter who does it.

recruiting and ghosting is different. And they can still recruit. Heck, they can still ghost. This just gives us the option to ensure they share equal pain as they alliance they propose to defend. To use the NEW war as an example, most of the rogues would have gotten off scottfree, and barring some real insults or something ridiculous, none of them would have hit ZI and certainly not PZI.
[/quote]
Again, who are you to say who is and is not a legitimate member of another alliance?

So this policy only applies to ghosts (as in, people who the alliance doesn't consider to be members) and not people who actually join the alliance to fight? In that case I don't have a problem with it, but y'all should probably have clarified it.

-Bama