Brief Message From Farkistan...

905tf

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1296884342' post='2619991']
Were you not around for last war? Seriously?
[/quote]
I guess you're talking about the NEW conflict. If that's what Fark is trying to prevent here, I doubt it'll have much effect. Speaking as someone who has done this, anyone who joins an alliance for a losing war is willing to burn anyway and probably doesn't much care about how they'll be dealt with at the end.

-Bama

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1296884547' post='2620008']
I guess you're talking about the NEW conflict. If that's what Fark is trying to prevent here, I doubt it'll have much effect. Speaking as someone who has done this, anyone who joins an alliance for a losing war is willing to burn anyway and probably doesn't much care about how they'll be dealt with at the end.

-Bama
[/quote]
Then I guess their wishes are in agreement with Fark's policy then.

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1296884175' post='2619978']
Nor do I. I find it to be a rather ridiculous policy and hope it doesn't become standard. I don't like the precedent of considering such people to essentially be rogues rather than part of the alliance they join.

Best of luck to everyone in the war, I suppose.

-Bama
[/quote]
How many of those 'members' are still in NEW? The answer is none. FARK isnt cruel, a real nation joining the alliance has nothing to worry about.

[quote name='UltimateDogg' timestamp='1296885203' post='2620048']
How many of those 'members' are still in NEW? The answer is none. FARK isnt cruel, a real nation joining the alliance has nothing to worry about.
[/quote]
I'm a little confused here. Okay, so those nations left NEW after the war. So? What do you mean by a "real nation"?

-Bama

[quote]Any nation who joins NATO after the posting date of this declaration will be considered a separate combatant and will be dealt with separately from any and all peace dealings with NATO.[/quote]

Figured we'd see something like this sooner or later when it became clear AA hopping shens were getting popular.

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1296885280' post='2620051']
I'm a little confused here. Okay, so those nations left NEW after the war. So? What do you mean by a "real nation"?

-Bama
[/quote]

Sure is intellectual obfuscation up in dis !@#$%*.

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1296885280' post='2620051']

-Bama
[/quote]

I suspect he meant a nation truly wishing to join an alliance for the long term, not one wishing to get in some free hits against Fark and then just leave after the war is over. Makes sense, even if you don't agree with it.

Best of luck, Fark, enjoy.

[quote name='UltimateDogg' timestamp='1296885482' post='2620060']
say the 3 indonesian members who joined NEW during the war, and are still in NEW.
[/quote]
How does the fact that some nations left after the war make their membership at the time any less legitimate? And if an alliance considers someone to be a member, who are any of us to say otherwise? This is why I find this policy to be ridiculous.

-Bama