Brief Message From Farkistan...

905tf

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Anu Drake' timestamp='1296920825' post='2620523']
I am disappoint.

Not in Farkistan, this was a smart move, a great blitz and completely justified given your treaty ties and I wish you the best on a fun and entertaining fight.

I am disappoint because the war up until this point was pure joy and now it will be pure ouch against an alliance I love.

For the record, former Trident bros, I re-joined NATO and have been engaged with Tulak and another Spartan for the past three days so I don't think I qualify for the 'no joining NATO/separate peace' thing. But if Sparta wishes to extend that policy, I would hope that the couple dozen million in aid I just finished sending to Farkistan nations while I was in WTF will count for me if we have to negotiate separate.

All my love, Fark.

[img]http://ascelios.com/McCroskey/PicLens/FnSCM109/pl_images/americanpsycho2.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I wish there were more Anus in the world, but unfortunately there is only one.

[quote name='Ackbarican Idol' timestamp='1296925847' post='2620594']
I wish there were more Anus in the world, but unfortunately there is only one.
[/quote]

Anus is a good factor. As is Ackbar.

I'm just a relic though...

[img]http://www.tailofthesnake.com/pgallery/var/albums/Politics/3531et4.jpg?m=1293127997[/img]

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296928388' post='2620635']
Fixed that for you.
[/quote]
Seems to me you broke it rather then fix it, but alright.
I think we should get rid of the notion that the assumed defender (lol @ the idea that NEW was the initial defender here) is always right.
Same for the curbstomp comment. And even if you think this should classified as a curbstomp, don't you think they walked right into that one?

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1296927921' post='2620622']
Way to show the world you don't agree with the current power's policies by joining in their aggressive war, Fark. Why did you even bother leaving Superfriends?
[/quote]

Perhaps Fark ranks pleasing you and yours - "the world" - very low on their priority list, and defending an ally very high up. Is that really that novel of a concept?

Best of luck in your wars, Fark.

[quote name='Keelah' timestamp='1296929010' post='2620654']
[b]The posting in all caps needs to stop, please.[/b]
[/quote]

My apologies.

Way to show the world you don't agree with the current power's policies by joining in their aggressive war, Fark. Why did you even bother leaving Superfriends?
[/quote]

People and things that have helped Farkistan make decisions are as follows:

former Detoilet Tiger Milt Cuyler
http://www.baseball-...cuylemi01.shtml

Mike Paliarulo

Elves and the Elf

Peanut Butter and cotton Candy but only together on Friday.

Rolex watch company

American made toilet paper (3 ply only)

The grape dude from the Fruit of the Loom commercials

Baseball announcers and color men Ted Robinson, Tim McCarver, Jim Kaat and Cecil Espy. Farkistan doesn't know if Cecil Espy does color commentating but they hear his voice at night.

Keith Olbermann

Teanna Kai

Jelly

Jelly fish

Gummi Worms

Worms that are not gummy

Edit: Yeah

Edited by kaspernia

[/quote]

Don't worry, you will soon realize that people can support the alliances they are treatied to without supporting this ridiculous premise for a war. The world isn't black and white.

Add some greyscale to your life, brosephine!

[quote name='mushi' timestamp='1296900920' post='2620355']
FARK still butthurt that NEW had friends not on the AA? Or was the damage to your precious pixels too much? But wow you must be really scared of losing your pixels, get the mighty FARK military aint so mighty.
[/quote]

You should consult a psychiatrist. It is clear that your grasp on reality is slipping away at an alarming rate.

Welcome to the fight FARK! Enjoy all the moaning from your opponents on the boards.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1296928947' post='2620649']
And even if you think this should classified as a curbstomp, don't you think they walked right into that one?
[/quote]
I agreed with Fark's attack on NEW in that war.

It was a curbstomp. IMO it was a justified curbstomp.

Nevertheless, to attempt to set the precedent as Fark is trying to do in this DoW that alliances targetted for destruction by the ruling coalition may not recruit members while at war is a pretty scary idea for anyone who thinks that they might not always be able to bandwagon onto the winning side.

[quote name='Billy-Bob Kenobi' timestamp='1296932380' post='2620727']
A Wild Hyperbole appears!

**Billy-Bob Kenobi throws the Pokéball**

Aww, it got away. :(
[/quote]
You are part of the ruling coalition. Just face up to the fact.

You do not declare war on alliances because you want to bring them paper napkins. It is death you are dealing in here.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296931794' post='2620723']

[/quote]
Right, it seems we have little to argue about.
Also, read my reply to Zx3.
[quote]
Nevertheless, to attempt to set the precedent as Fark is trying to do in this DoW that alliances [...] may not recruit members while at war is a pretty scary idea [...].
[/quote]
If you excuse me, I have 'fixed' your quote to filter out the propaganda and bias.

To be honest I wouldn't enforce such a policy myself, as I've said earlier, but discouraging false flag operations isn't a bad thing in my opinion. And that's basically what this amounts to.

I'll have to see how Fark "deals" with the people before I get all wild-eyed about it, but to be honest the idea that people get to ghost an AA then walk away after the war as if they didn't effectively go rogue shouldn't surprise people. Single rogues don't walk away unscathed, why should groups of rogues?

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='seanvdb' timestamp='1296929976' post='2620687']
Don't worry, you will soon realize that people can support the alliances they are treatied to without supporting this ridiculous premise for a war. The world isn't black and white.

Add some greyscale to your life, brosephine!
[/quote]

That's similar to saying it is ok to help a murderer cover up his crime, even though you don't agree with what he did. By helping them you support their actions.

Anyways, a little late to the war there Fark.

[quote name='UltimateDogg' timestamp='1296888122' post='2620164']
late? It was a a day after we were asked. Warranted? Our ally asked, we answered. This war? Still lame, and our entrance does not endorse the main conflicts
[/quote]

Then your ally should be embarrassed to ask. Oh wait, The Level Nine Plane Alliance...yeah, that figures. <_<

Your entrance on one side or the other absolutely endorses the actions of your ally and therefore indirectly supports the actions of those who started the conflict. If you're comfortable with that, have fun. If you are not comfortable with that, perhaps you need to reassess your FA in the future.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296932462' post='2620728']
You are part of the ruling coalition. Just face up to the fact.

You do not declare war on alliances because you want to bring them paper napkins. It is death you are dealing in here.
[/quote]
I swear I will kill someone if we have to share a bunk with VE in the Hall of Doom

[quote name='kaspernia' timestamp='1296929493' post='2620673']
My apologies.

People and things that have helped Farkistan make decisions are as follows:

Mike Paliarulo
[/quote]

You mean Mike Pagliarulo?

[img]http://www.fantasybaseball101.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Pagliarillo-front.JPG[/img]

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296918328' post='2620487']
Or more to the point, 13 nations have joined MHA since they went to war. Are they to be treated as rogues as well?

Alliance recruitment does not halt in wartime.
[/quote]
recruitment isnt expected to stop, and as i said earlier legit members have nothing to worry about. As for MHA, we arent at war with them but I personally don't like ghosting no matter who does it.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1296924214' post='2620566']
Nobody joined to take a shot at FARK. We joined to defend our friend and ally.

I knew we made them angry, but this is just hilarious. Congrats on finally honoring a treaty FARK. Hopefully your upper tier doesn't get its ass handed to it this time.
[/quote]
you were in PC. They opted not to defend them. If you had a problem with that war, it was PC you should be blaming, not us. And we honored the treaty 26 hours after it was asked of us. And angry is a bit strong, we saw a loophole and we corrected it.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296928987' post='2620652']
Perhaps Fark ranks pleasing you and yours - "the world" - very low on their priority list, and defending an ally very high up. Is that really that novel of a concept?
[/quote]
me agreeing with a goon? dark times indeed :o

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296931794' post='2620723']

Nevertheless, to attempt to set the precedent as Fark is trying to do in this DoW that alliances targetted for destruction by the ruling coalition may not recruit members while at war is a pretty scary idea for anyone who thinks that they might not always be able to bandwagon onto the winning side.
[/quote]
recruiting and ghosting is different. And they can still recruit. Heck, they can still ghost. This just gives us the option to ensure they share equal pain as they alliance they propose to defend. To use the NEW war as an example, most of the rogues would have gotten off scottfree, and barring some real insults or something ridiculous, none of them would have hit ZI and certainly not PZI.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296932615' post='2620735']
I'll have to see how Fark "deals" with the people before I get all wild-eyed about it, but to be honest the idea that people get to ghost an AA then walk away after the war as if they didn't effectively go rogue shouldn't surprise people. Single rogues don't walk away unscathed, why should groups of rogues?
[/quote]
goons and schattenmann in the same thread? end of the world.

Edited by UltimateDogg