Brief Message From Farkistan...

905tf

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1296885642' post='2620069']
How does the fact that some nations left after the war make their membership at the time any less legitimate? And if an alliance considers someone to be a member, who are any of us to say otherwise? This is why I find this policy to be ridiculous.

-Bama
[/quote]
I find people jumping AAs for the sole purpose of getting in on a war to be ridiculous. Are people going to stop doing that? No? Well, then their policy makes sense.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1296885839' post='2620074']
I find people jumping AAs for the sole purpose of getting in on a war to be ridiculous. Are people going to stop doing that? No? Well, then their policy makes sense.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Unless Fark is going to pursue a policy of excessive reparations or PZI against those who join NATO to get a hit at Fark (which I doubt Fark would do), I fail to see what the complaints are about. If a nation is active enough and informed enough to join NATO for the purpose of getting in on a war, chances are they're active and committed enough to be able to get their own peace once all is done.[/color]

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1296883978' post='2619960']
I don't get this "separate combatant" business.
[/quote]
They're fighting against the horrible evil of people joining alliances that are getting rolled. This practice must end!

Nevertheless, it's Sparta, MHA and Fark fighting together. Colour me shocked.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1296886240' post='2620088']
Oh come on, not even NpO needed 3 sanctioned alliances :P
[/quote]
Quotes like these is one of the reason (MK/Umbrella) didn't bother posting a DoW over 1 or 2 wars. Every time it never fails.

Generic message:
"LOL They needed X alliances to take us/them down. We're totally awesome. How fail X alliance is for calling in their allies"

(Not directed only at you Lusitan, but I had to pick one. :v: )

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1296887396' post='2620142']
Way to take chances...I guess.

Late. Not especially warranted. Whatever. Enjoy your war. I have a lounge chair to clean and popcorn that could use more butter.
[/quote]
late? It was a a day after we were asked. Warranted? Our ally asked, we answered. This war? Still lame, and our entrance does not endorse the main conflicts

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1296887667' post='2620152']
Quotes like these is one of the reason (MK/Umbrella) didn't bother posting a DoW over 1 or 2 wars. Every time it never fails.

Generic message:
"LOL They needed X alliances to take us/them down. We're totally awesome. How fail X alliance is for calling in their allies"

(Not directed only at you Lusitan, but I had to pick one. :v: )
[/quote]

Xavii I get what you're doing here with this DoW, I just meant it's overkill :P