Brief Message From Farkistan...

905tf

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1296885839' post='2620074']
I find people jumping AAs for the sole purpose of getting in on a war to be ridiculous. Are people going to stop doing that? No? Well, then their policy makes sense.
[/quote]

So we should enact the same policy for the Umb guy who joined Sparta a couple of days ago then. Alliance hopping happens on both sides, this isn't something you can control without establishing more double standards. What is FARK going to do about it anyways, ZI the people who want to fight for NATO? These guys are already prepared for that and FARK isn't the kind of alliances to PZI anyone. So yeah, this policy looks completely ridiculous to me.

[quote name='masterbake' timestamp='1296884916' post='2620031']
To Arms!! I am pleased to be fighting besides my Spartan comrades and fighting such a worthy opponent.
:nuke::nuke:
Let it Glow, Let it Glow, Let it Glow!
[/quote]

So am I, we've been expecting you for a long time now :P I'll put aside the fact that your alliance is defending a war of aggression and that it doesn't make you any better, but I can't wait for my PM to expire to join back the fun now :)

[quote name='bedeur' timestamp='1296910605' post='2620424']
So we should enact the same policy for the Umb guy who joined Sparta a couple of days ago then. Alliance hopping happens on both sides, this isn't something you can control without establishing more double standards. What is FARK going to do about it anyways, ZI the people who want to fight for NATO? These guys are already prepared for that and FARK isn't the kind of alliances to PZI anyone. So yeah, this policy looks completely ridiculous to me.
[/quote]
Indeed.

Or more to the point, 13 nations have joined MHA since they went to war. Are they to be treated as rogues as well?

Alliance recruitment does not halt in wartime.

I am disappoint.

Not in Farkistan, this was a smart move, a great blitz and completely justified given your treaty ties and I wish you the best on a fun and entertaining fight.

I am disappoint because the war up until this point was pure joy and now it will be pure ouch against an alliance I love.

For the record, former Trident bros, I re-joined NATO and have been engaged with Tulak and another Spartan for the past three days so I don't think I qualify for the 'no joining NATO/separate peace' thing. But if Sparta wishes to extend that policy, I would hope that the couple dozen million in aid I just finished sending to Farkistan nations while I was in WTF will count for me if we have to negotiate separate.

All my love, Fark.

[img]http://ascelios.com/McCroskey/PicLens/FnSCM109/pl_images/americanpsycho2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296883953' post='2619957']
Looks like Sparta's getting dealt with if they need two major aqua alliances to help them out.
[/quote]

Get out. This is worse than a peace mode argument.

[quote]Is Sparta REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, that bad? I mean I know they have a bad reputation but how... heh.[/quote]

Are your allies that you supported in this war [i]really that bad[/i]?

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='905tf' timestamp='1296883842' post='2619941']
Tonight, Fark rides out in support of Sparta against NATO as per our treaty agreement. Any nation who joins NATO after the posting date of this declaration will be considered a separate combatant and will be dealt with separately from any and all peace dealings with NATO.

[/quote]
Since when did you guys dictate who could join an alliance..

The hypocrisy of this announcement is terrible, it happens on both sides..

[quote name='aboooe' timestamp='1296921174' post='2620528']
Since when did you guys dictate who could join an alliance..

The hypocrisy of this announcement is terrible, it happens on both sides..
[/quote]
They can, if they're victorious.

And this probably is a result of their war with NEW, where mercenaries joined that alliance to take a shot at Fark.
So if anything, it is meant to discourage such behavior, little else.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1296921607' post='2620532']
They can, if they're victorious.

And this probably is a result of their war with NEW, where mercenaries joined that alliance to take a shot at Fark.
So if anything, it is meant to discourage such behavior, little else.
[/quote]

Nobody joined to take a shot at FARK. We joined to defend our friend and ally.

I knew we made them angry, but this is just hilarious. Congrats on finally honoring a treaty FARK. Hopefully your upper tier doesn't get its ass handed to it this time.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1296924214' post='2620566']
Nobody joined to take a shot at FARK. We joined to defend our friend and ally.
[/quote]
Meh.
You see it that way, Fark probably doesn't. I don't really care personally, just saying why I think Fark included this warning in their announcement.

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1296924954' post='2620580']
lol wow. this is the worst DoW ( at least very dissapointing) that i have read in a while.
[/quote]

THE FARK NAVY IS ALWAYS LOOKING AND WAITING FOR HIS NUMBER TO BE CALLED..........KIND OF LIKE A PUNTER WHEN MARK SANCHEZ OR TAVARIS JACKSON HAS A 3RD DOWN CHANCE.

JACK MORRIS>>>>SWINGLINE STAPLES
STAMPS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ENVELOPES
HAROLD REYNOLDS>>>>JESSE JAMES

FARKISM#10880: "IF I WAS SO MAD THAN WHY DID I TALK ABOUT IT BEFORE I THREW SOMETHING?"

YEAH