Brief Message From Farkistan...

905tf

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296888427' post='2620175']
So why enter to defend you ally who attacked NV without a CB or treaty link? :facepalm:
[/quote]
If needed that treaty chain could have been laid out with ghost DoW's. But the result would have been the same.

Edited by Xavii

[quote name='masterbake' timestamp='1296884916' post='2620031']
To Arms!! I am pleased to be fighting besides my Spartan comrades and fighting such a worthy opponent.
:nuke::nuke:
Let it Glow, Let it Glow, Let it Glow!
[/quote]

Soon You will Glow, you will Glow ,You will Glow :D

[quote name='Analyzer' timestamp='1296889905' post='2620205']
Soon You will Glow, you will Glow ,You will Glow :D
[/quote]

I look forward to a nice fight with you and I have no doubt I will be wearing a shade of green afterwards. What's a few nukes among friends? :rolleyes: Nice counter by the way Analyzer.

Edited by masterbake

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1296889390' post='2620194']
If needed that treaty chain could have been laid out with ghost DoW's. But the result would have been the same.
[/quote]

That result being them supporting an aggressive war for no reason. I don't know which group of idiots you think something like that would fool but it's not going to be forgotten.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1296890184' post='2620214']
That result being them supporting an aggressive war for no reason. I don't know which group of idiots you think something like that would fool but it's not going to be forgotten.
[/quote]
Welcome to a coalition war. If you want to hold some special grudge against Sparta for doing what they can to help their side win, be my guest. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1296890596' post='2620225']
What's the matter Sparta, were the numbers a bit too even for you?

Or was your strategy of going into Peace Mode, and then staying in Peace Mode, not working out?
[/quote]
I really don't remember anyone in Sparta complaining when NATO, TFD, and The New Guy came in making it ~100 score against 42 score. They're actually much more even now than when you declared.

Edited by Trinite

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1296890596' post='2620225']
What's the matter Sparta, were the numbers a bit too even for you?

Or was your strategy of going into Peace Mode, and then staying in Peace Mode, not working out?
[/quote]
You're forgetting the 1+ million NS that MHA has lost in something like 3 or 4 days

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1296892912' post='2620277']
I really don't remember anyone in Sparta complaining when NATO, TFD, and The New Guy came in making it ~100 score against 42 score. They're actually much more even now than when you declared.
[/quote]

Of course that comes with the territory when you decided to go ahead with a blindside against NV. So just bend over and smile, take it like the good lapdog that you are, and hold on to the knowledge that you'll still have more coming in the future.

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1296892912' post='2620277']
[/quote]

Actually up to yesterday the stats were almost perfectly even on that front in terms of NS (26.2M for you and your allies v. 25.9M for our coalition). Of course the balance has shifted a little bit now ;)

[quote name='mushi' timestamp='1296900920' post='2620355']
FARK still butthurt that NEW had friends not on the AA? Or was the damage to your precious pixels too much? But wow you must be really scared of losing your pixels, get the mighty FARK military aint so mighty.
[/quote]

What does NEW have to do this with one...

Good Luck to both of these fine alliances. I hope the peace to be respectable and simple.

Some people still have trouble grasping the concept of 'coalition warfare'. Not surprised, they had trouble understanding it 12 months ago too.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1296902402' post='2620370']
What does NEW have to do this with one...
[/quote]
It is very clear that the following clause appears in the DoW because of the NEW war.

[quote name='905tf' timestamp='1296883842' post='2619941']Any nation who joins NATO after the posting date of this declaration will be considered a separate combatant and will be dealt with separately from any and all peace dealings with NATO.
[/quote]