Re: Dark Templar

Goose

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1296281079' post='2608977']
[OOC]
I find it funny how some of the people in DT used to play StarCraft and frequently warred the SC clan that CSN sprung from... and now we're fighting on CN. How fateful.
[/OOC]

I'd like some defensive wars. Thanks.
[/quote]
We're all in nuclear anarchy, give it a few days. :P

Edited by Gibsonator21

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1296279553' post='2608831']
In response to Dark Templar's aggression against our ally, Legacy, The Commonwealth declares itself to be in a state of war with Dark Templar. Please vacate your nations so that we may construction additional pylons.

POWER OVERWHELMING!

P.S. As we've been fighting LoSS as well, some of us are in anarchy and unable to declare offensive wars. We have many defensive slots available if you would be so kind as to declare wars against us.
[/quote]

Best. Declaration. Ever.

You have not enough minerals!

In response to Dark Templar's aggression against our ally, Legacy, The Commonwealth declares itself to be in a state of war with Dark Templar. Please vacate your nations so that we may construction additional pylons.

POWER OVERWHELMING!

P.S. As we've been fighting LoSS as well, some of us are in anarchy and unable to declare offensive wars. We have many defensive slots available if you would be so kind as to declare wars against us.
[/quote]
Goose is this about me keeping you in anarchy?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1296284571' post='2609113']
I hope when CSN surrenders to LoSS and DT that Gibs is kicked out of gov. That's all.

Seriously though, good luck to everyone. I like CSN, but I have to hope you lose. :(

sorry.
[/quote]

you're off my friggin christmas card list Omni. I'm gonna kick your ass.

POWER OVERWHELMING!

[/quote]

Your postscript had me in giggles. :P

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1296317394' post='2609542']
:wub: CSN

A few of my guys are reporting more damage in their blitz then they took all of last week, maybe we'll have some real fun this time
[/quote]
I'm glad we can make your report-ins more entertaining. I hope your members have enjoyed their spamming of war reports. ;)