A Joint Declaration of Peace

OsRavan

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1296235406' post='2607565']
Nah, we didn't tell any of our allies about it and the fact that the VE-Polar war started a week before we were going to attack NPO is a complete coincidence.
[/quote]
Forgive me. I just fail to see a link between the two wars.

As for the maliable wiki:

"The Doom House-NPO war is argued to be related to the PB-NpO War despite no overlap of treaties or related casus belli."

I too argue things without reason or evidence. Just ask my steward Archon. Doesn't necessarily make it true.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Disco Commandant' timestamp='1296236311' post='2607581']
Yea, because the entire alliance is [i]sooooo[/i] pleased to stop fighting. Spit on us some more, please. Seriously, we love it. Back to paying taxes and ignoring my nation
[/quote]

You see how alliances on the other side are getting dismantled yet aren't giving up? Yeah, they're showing you guys up pretty bad right now. Our side is so weak willed it's incredible, I honestly don't know why I bother anymore. With Synergy talking about surrender and more on our coalition's side streaming in peace while the war is starting to pick up is absolutely sickening.

Thanks for having no confidence in the coalition, enjoy the new world.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296236749' post='2607594']
You see how alliances on the other side are getting dismantled yet aren't giving up? Yeah, they're showing you guys up pretty bad right now. Our side is so weak willed it's incredible, I honestly don't know why I bother anymore. With Synergy talking about surrender and more on our coalition's side streaming in peace while the war is starting to pick up is absolutely sickening.

[/quote]

I agree. The statistics don't look bad at all, but with alliances like TCU Menwhatevertheirnamewas and THL who betray their allies MK & friends can rightfully assume that they'll definitely have the upper-hand at the end of the day.

[quote name='Rooman33' timestamp='1296235657' post='2607569']
Happy to see you get peace TCU, you were pretty outnumbered from the jump. Also happy to see that INT didn't take advantage of the opportunity presented in this war to prolong your agony for ideological benefit. We were watching closely ;)
[/quote]

We decided to set aside our hatred for the bourgeoises conservatives for now :awesome:

Good show everyone.

o/ TCU
o/ INT
o/ CnG

Edited by Comrade Trotsky

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1296234148' post='2607529']
2) TCU will not re-enter the current conflict or any wars resulting from the current conflict (this includes the NPO-Doomhouse front).
[/quote]
... and here we have an acknowledgment that the attack on NpO was merely the introductory phase of the war against NPO.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296236749' post='2607594']

[/quote]
You know for all you seem to care about your side I don't think insulting them is going to spur them to change their actions.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296236972' post='2607598']
... and here we have an acknowledgment that the attack on NpO was merely the introductory phase of the war against NPO.
[/quote]
Not really, no.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296237027' post='2607600']
You know for all you seem to care about your side I don't think insulting them is going to spur them to change their actions.
[/quote]

They just lack belief that they can pull through. They're weak-willed and I'm not afraid to say it. Stand in and fight, no matter the odds.

[quote name='The Disco Commandant' timestamp='1296236311' post='2607581']
Yea, because the entire alliance is [i]sooooo[/i] pleased to stop fighting. Spit on us some more, please. Seriously, we love it. Back to paying taxes and ignoring my nation
[/quote]

haha. i like the last sentce. anyways gl in the future TCU :)

Stop surrendering, you're making me agree with The MVP :(

You might have been fighting against the odds but all surrednering does is free up the enemies war slots allowing them to hit other alliances, therefor making them stronger.

Infact, disregard everything I said.

Infa > Friends

{mindless hail} TCU
{mindless hail} White Peace
{mindless hail} Everyone else involved

Something about well fought.

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1296236669' post='2607592']
lol. !@#$, I owe SCY 50 tech. He predicted that you guys are useless crap, and I thought you actually had some balls :( Now my gained 50 tech from the ODN thread are gone.
[/quote]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1296237731' post='2607614']
Best of luck rebuilding TCU
[/quote]

One of these things is not like the other.

Proportional to their size TCU has sacrificed more than almost any other alliance on either side. To mock them for surrendering would be the height of either ignorance or crassness. It is a shame that their coalition couldn't relieve any of the pressure TCU was under (or at least relieve it in a meaningful way). If you wanna mock, go mock the coalition coordinators, not the TCU.

I am sad to see the sort of behaviour displayed by "our side." I feel that insulting them is over the top, considering they did contribute to the war effort. They were at war for over a week and no doubt did they dish out some damage. They hardly pulled a THL, and if you look at it they actually sacrificed a lot. Some of the comments saying how they should not have declared at all and how they betrayed their allies disgust me...

Good luck rebuilding.

Edited by Robster83

[quote name='Comrade Trotsky' timestamp='1296236965' post='2607597']
We decided to set aside our hatred for the bourgeoises conservatives for now :awesome:

Good show everyone.

o/ TCU
o/ INT
o/ CnG
[/quote]

Very professional and mature of you, IMO B-)