sojourner

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1296203160' post='2607202']
It's PZI that's "not PZI guys, seriously, goons doesn't do that"
[/quote]
Naw, we give them a little time to build back up again before swatting them back down (Although they usually come looking for us again afterward.) Also, they can petition for peace if they want and one of our esteemed members gives them terms to complete that are not unreasonable considering and if they complete them to our satisfaction we let them go to resume life on Planet Bob un-inhibited by us here in GOONS.

Edited by Feldheim C

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296206289' post='2607232']
Naw, we give them a little time to build back up again before swatting them back down (Although they usually come looking for us again afterward.) Also, they can petition for peace if they want and one of our esteemed members gives them terms to complete that are not unreasonable considering and if they complete them to our satisfaction we let them go to resume life on Planet Bob un-inhibited by us here in GOONS.
[/quote]

So basically an PZI

[quote name='Velox' timestamp='1296209605' post='2607250']
PZI is permenant,so basically not a PZI if you can complete the terms and its removed.
get it,basically?
[/quote]

So you say it is not PZI despite saying that you will allow them to grow a little bit before beating them down again. Maybe a proper way of labeling it would be PZI with an exit clause.

[quote name='Rustikus' timestamp='1296209896' post='2607251']
So you say it is not PZI despite saying that you will allow them to grow a little bit before beating them down again. Maybe a proper way of labeling it would be PZI with an exit clause.
[/quote]
Wouldn't that mean non-permanent? as in non-permanent ZI or ZI what someone can get out.

As I said, we don't declare on them, they declare on us. We just sink in deep when he fight back.

Edited by Feldheim C

[quote name='Velox' timestamp='1296209605' post='2607250']
PZI is permenant,so basically not a PZI if you can complete the terms and its removed.
get it,basically?
[/quote]
Tell me...did Pacifica ever keep PZI lists? Just curious. ;)

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296210436' post='2607254']
Wouldn't that mean non-permanent? as in non-permanent ZI or ZI what someone can get out.

As I said, we don't declare on them, they declare on us. We just sink in deep when he fight back.
[/quote]

But if they use PZI, it makes you look all mean and bullish (also, this dress makes your bum look big), don't you get it? Them=goodies, us=baddies.

[/quote]

Maybe it would clarify it for me if you would give an example how terms to exit your PZI would look like. To me it is PZI and therefore not EZI. Even though it all depends on how the terms are.

[quote name='Rustikus' timestamp='1296211231' post='2607263']
Maybe it would clarify it for me if you would give an example how terms to exit your PZI would look like. To me it is PZI and therefore not EZI. Even though it all depends on how the terms are.
[/quote]

The terms of course vary from case to case but the standard is usually a short essay on something (oh say favorite type of crisps and an argument supporting them) or a little picture done based off of a set of two to three perimeters, often times in MS paint or something like that.

The task may grow more complex or difficult with the severity of the slight against our alliance members, but nothing too outrageous that I've seen so far.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1296210923' post='2607260']
But if they use PZI, it makes you look all mean and bullish (also, this dress makes your bum look big), don't you get it? Them=goodies, us=baddies.
[/quote]

This is entirely possible, but that's the way it is. This war is not only fought on the battlefields but on theses forums of opinion, where propaganda and word of mouth can influence the residing populous.

Edited by Feldheim C

for clarification: EoG is "Enemy of GOONS". It means we don't stop our members from attacking you if they want to, until you give us reason to.

Reason is usually in the form of doing us a drawing of something or writing a short story, or otherwise showing appropriate contrition.

[/quote]

I'm going to label it IZI. Indefinite ZI.

Ok, now that is resolved we can move on.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1296215073' post='2607310']

[/quote]
who cares how you label it,you're not interesting nor important.
people like you could label reps as a DoW if it fits their political agenda.

[quote name='irrational x' timestamp='1296198674' post='2607098']
He mad.
[/quote]

Nope, just in the war mood so talking trash is just getting pumped. Great strategy :smug:

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1296199252' post='2607120']
I aim to please. :v:

You too, guys. Have fun with us.
[/quote]

Thanks, glad to see someone with good hospitality

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296199320' post='2607124']
And still no one's declared on me. Maybe I should start a support group...
[/quote]

Your the global Icon why would we try to destroy that..... ( Searching your nation )

[quote name='Davian Thule' timestamp='1296201422' post='2607163']
I expected a DoW on IRON. I am very saddened.
[/quote]

I for one still have much love for IRON, fighting them would be my worst nightmare

O/ IRON

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1296215073' post='2607310']

[/quote]

ZI isn't necessarily involved, and certainly isn't the aim. It's more like "Hey, you can attack this guy if you'd like".

To put a final word in about terms, they're usually things like "Write a 400 word story about that time you found a drunk panda in your bed". I doubt any "PZI" list does that.