The Last Republic DOW

sojourner

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1296215073' post='2607310']
I'm going to label it IZI. Indefinite ZI.

Ok, now that is resolved we can move on.
[/quote]
The question now is whether IZI is covered by the ZI Peace Pact and if not, whether or not VE can score some PR points by adding it to ZIPP while still licking the gooch of its practitioners.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Davian Thule' timestamp='1296201422' post='2607163']
I expected a DoW on IRON. I am very saddened.
[/quote]

Why would we declare on IRON there is no hatred there and to be honest the one common factor in all of us leaving was you we all can't stand you and the lies you tell

Also after the way TOP backdoored IRON we think they have plenty on their plate and wish them well

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1296266029' post='2608287']
Why would we declare on IRON there is no hatred there and to be honest the one common factor in all of us leaving was you we all can't stand you and the lies you tell

Also after the way TOP backdoored IRON we think they have plenty on their plate and wish them well
[/quote]
I'd be shocked if Bob Sanders could decode what you just said. The last days of The Last Republic will be delicious, so you all have fun now.

P.S. Hai JC. :awesome:

Edited by Calderone

[quote name='Calderone' timestamp='1296267885' post='2608335']
I'd be shocked if Bob Sanders could decode what you just said. The last days of The Last Republic will be delicious, so you all have fun now.

P.S. Hai JC. :awesome:
[/quote]

Pretty easy to talk from the sidelines

But I don't get the hostility from you

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296206289' post='2607232']
Naw, we give them a little time to build back up again before swatting them back down (Although they usually come looking for us again afterward.) Also, they can petition for peace if they want and one of our esteemed members gives them terms to complete that are not unreasonable considering and if they complete them to our satisfaction we let them go to resume life on Planet Bob un-inhibited by us here in GOONS.
[/quote]

People were usually able to negotiate their way out of PZI under the old regime too. Try again.

[quote]The last days of The Last Republic will be delicious, so you all have fun now.
[/quote]
Cal you are a funny one, all this big talk as you sit in IRON's lap pretending to be important.

[quote]to be honest the one common factor in all of us leaving was you, we all can't stand you and the lies you tell[/quote]
refers to TOP's biggest mistake

Now... thanks to all our friends and their kind remarks...thats what is most important to recognize in this thread.

[quote name='sojourner' timestamp='1296269893' post='2608367']
Cal you are a funny one, [b]all this big talk as you sit in IRON's lap pretending to be important.[/b]

refers to TOP's biggest mistake

Now... thanks to all our friends and their kind remarks...thats what is most important to recognize in this thread.
[/quote]
Learn to read the treaty web there tiger.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1296267996' post='2608339']
People were usually able to negotiate their way out of PZI under the old regime too. Try again.
[/quote]

No.

We were asked the difference between PZI and the EoG policy. My alliance-mates and myself were polite enough to give a reasonable explanation and clarifications. What you want is not our problem.

If you don't like it. Deal with it. :smug:

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1296267996' post='2608339']
[/quote]

I'm starting to think you're misunderstanding this on purpose.

There is no intention in an EoG sentence for anyone to be an EoG forever. The aim is not to destroy them, or drive them to zero infrastructure, but to make them submit. Think of it like a submission hold in martial arts, a half nelson, for example. The aim is not to break your opponent's arm or dislocate their shoulder, but to get them to tap out. Our mercy board conditions are the equivalent of someone saying "uncle".

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296294941' post='2609320']
I'm starting to think you're misunderstanding this on purpose.

There is no intention in an EoG sentence for anyone to be an EoG forever. The aim is not to destroy them, or drive them to zero infrastructure, but to make them submit. Think of it like a submission hold in martial arts, a half nelson, for example. The aim is not to break your opponent's arm or dislocate their shoulder, but to get them to tap out. Our mercy board conditions are the equivalent of someone saying "uncle".
[/quote]

No, it seems to me I understand EoG well enough. My argument is that "PZI" from The Before Times wasn't always just hounding people until they left the game (though it was sometimes, I grant). People got out of PZI on a regular basis. How? By saying "uncle".

So you can see how I don't find your guys' arguments that they're "soooo different, man" that compelling.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1296349076' post='2610157']
No, it seems to me I understand EoG well enough. My argument is that "PZI" from The Before Times wasn't always just hounding people until they left the game (though it was sometimes, I grant). People got out of PZI on a regular basis. How? By saying "uncle".

So you can see how I don't find your guys' arguments that they're "soooo different, man" that compelling.
[/quote]

yes, you don't find it different because you're politically motivated not to find it different.

If someone is on EoG for a long time, then either we've failed (by not giving them doable terms), or they've failed (by not doing their fairly easy terms). In the vast majority of cases getting off the list is a case of saying you want off and completing a fairly trivial (and not game-affecting) task.

This is basically yet another case of you pointing at something mild and screaming "See? You're just as bad as we used to be!"

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296383728' post='2610993']
yes, you don't find it different because you're politically motivated not to find it different.

If someone is on EoG for a long time, then either we've failed (by not giving them doable terms), or they've failed (by not doing their fairly easy terms). In the vast majority of cases getting off the list is a case of saying you want off and completing a fairly trivial (and not game-affecting) task.

This is basically yet another case of you pointing at something mild and screaming "See? You're just as bad as we used to be!"
[/quote]

Whereas your political situation apparently makes you incapable of accepting that I think EoG is pretty much as terrible as PZI because I happen to actually think that. PZI sucked and EoG sucks, the differences are pretty minor. That's why I bridle at "EoG is nothing like PZI" and choose to argue with you guys when you trot out your "EoG is not bad at all!" line. No different from how I used to argue against PZI before it was "done away with."

[quote name='cj2288' timestamp='1296375628' post='2610843']
Good Luck to our Friends in TLR! May you be Victorious!

.... Oh and I have to give a shout out to Razgriz90! :wub: ya man.
[/quote]

TLR and IRON are friends? really?

lr and IRON are fiends???

Edited by sap3179

[quote name='sap3179' timestamp='1296582242' post='2614799']
well the people who were, do not think u to be friends, and, it would not be civil, to write what they think of you.
[/quote]

What's not civil is to be fake to our face but talking ish behind our back

Since you seem to be speaking for IRON champ be a man and tell us what is said

Either put up or shut up but don't intimate like some coward