The Last Republic DOW

sojourner

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Davian Thule' timestamp='1296201422' post='2607163']
I expected a DoW on IRON. I am very saddened.
[/quote]

Ya DT, you and me both. I'd like to take on JC ;):wub:

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1296234213' post='2607532']
Good luck to all involved.
[/quote]

Thanks Rab. :)

[quote name='skrewer' timestamp='1296236444' post='2607584']
Glad to see you guys arrive! o/
[/quote]

We couldn't let you have all the fun. :war:

[quote name='Johnathan Chaos' timestamp='1296201223' post='2607159']
Oh, hai, GOONs. By the way, when sending surrender terms, please note the AA of the alliance and edit your Copy/Paste jobs accordingly. :)

[img]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/ChaosOftheSoul/GoonSurrenderTermsToTLR.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Crellos may have just decided it wasn't worth changing the AA (and I can't really blame him).

/me shrugs.

("GOONs"? Oh man, that's some edgy material right there.)

That said, it's amazing how little some - including vocal or notable members of this community (sorry to call you out, Zombie Glaucon, Tygaland, etc) - understand the EoG concept, Mercy Board, and other similar aspects of GOONS. Especially given the frequency it all comes up. :(

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296246018' post='2607849']
The Last Republic? More like [url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8894237701600036478#]The Final Sacrifice.[/url] (it is a meatshield joke)
[/quote]
Meatshield jokes? Dang, man.

You may not like me, but I like you, Sardonic! :wub:

[quote name='Velox' timestamp='1296219201' post='2607350']
who cares how you label it,you're not interesting nor important.
people like you could label reps as a DoW if it fits their political agenda.
[/quote]

Clearly you do as you just peed your pants over a rather innocuous comment. I'm not sure how my comment "fits my political agenda" but the mere mention of my agenda gives me renewed hope of finding it again.

[quote name='Lamuella']
ZI isn't necessarily involved, and certainly isn't the aim. It's more like "Hey, you can attack this guy if you'd like".
[/quote]

While it may not be the aim (not sure what else perma-war is designed to achieve but, I digress), it is most certainly the most likely result for people who are made "EoG".

[quote]
To put a final word in about terms, they're usually things like "Write a 400 word story about that time you found a drunk panda in your bed". I doubt any "PZI" list does that.
[/quote]

I'm well aware of what methods you use to humiliate the unaligned for the amusement of your membership. If you can see anywhere where I labelled it "PZI" then please link me to it. My comment merely provided a fitting label for what you actually do. Which is, put people on a perma-war list until they dance to your tune on your forum for the amusement of the gibbons and get removed. To me, that is indefinite ZI or indefinite-war if that makes you feel better about it.

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1296256141' post='2608054']
I'm well aware of what methods you use to humiliate the unaligned for the amusement of your membership. If you can see anywhere where I [b]labelled[/b] it "PZI" then please link me to it. My comment merely provided a fitting label for what you actually do. Which is, put people on a perma-war list until they dance to your tune on your forum for the amusement of the gibbons and get removed. To me, that is indefinite ZI or indefinite-war if that makes you feel better about it.
[/quote]
Ugh, this debate is utterly extraneous to the war at hand, but I feel I must point out that the mercy board is almost never used on unaligned, it is primary used for nuclear rogues and the like. For example I eagerly await Hizzy's mercy board entry.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296256474' post='2608061']
Ugh, this debate is utterly extraneous to the war at hand, but I feel I must point out that the mercy board is almost never used on unaligned, it is primary used for nuclear rogues and the like. For example I eagerly await Hizzy's mercy board entry.
[/quote]

Almost never ain't never. But, you are right, this isn't an important debate. Althought your random bolding does puzzle me.

Edited by Tygaland