Joint R&R - Menotah Announcement

EgoFreaky

[quote]You may call our agreement of peace whatever you want. We did not give up at the first sign of trouble, there was no sign of trouble. We simply came to a reasonable agreement with RnR which satisfied both parties.[/quote]

Reasonable agreement for whom? Yourselves? You may have entered this war for your allies, but you left for yourselves. This says just about everything.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your allies in UPN already lost almost 2 million NS. You didn't even lose 200k NS and you stayed in the war for 4 days. I am trying to find words to describe how terrible you are but it's getting hard.

UPN is incompetent militarily and that's bad. You're incompetent as ally. I'll leave it to you to figure which one is worse.

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='Fireblade' timestamp='1296110674' post='2604995']
The perception of the rest of CN is not my concern, the only things that concern me are the opinions and conditions of our allies. Believe what you want to.
[/quote]

If you do not think the perception of the rest of Planet is important then you have made a grave mistake. As for you allies they are still at war, not the best condition to leave them I would think. They are still fighting while you are not. That is what I believe.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296111285' post='2605019']
Reasonable agreement for whom? Yourselves? You may have entered this war for your allies, but you left for yourselves. This says just about everything.
[/quote]
We did not leave for ourselves. I have already clarified that fact. Unfortunately for many of you, I cannot and will not provide the information you desire in order to back up my claim.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1296111520' post='2605027']
If you do not think the perception of the rest of Planet is important then you have made a grave mistake. As for you allies they are still at war, not the best condition to leave them I would think. They are still fighting while you are not. That is what I believe.
[/quote]
At [b]this[/b] point. It is not [b]my[/b] concern. I do think it is important, but [b]I[/b] am not permitted or able to redeem that perception in your eyes here.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296110906' post='2605005']
Well, their condition strength wise will be worse, moral wise, I can't see them feeling great about an ally backing out. Unless you mean conditions for their wars to end, in which case, it doesn't matter because you have no say anymore as you have signed an agreement stating you won't reenter, so what would you do if you didn't agree with the conditions?

Did you inform your allies that you where discussing peace?
[/quote]
We did discuss this with our chaining allies, figuratively speaking we have their blessing.

Edited by Fireblade

[quote name='Fireblade' timestamp='1296111526' post='2605029']
Unfortunately for many of you, I cannot and will not provide the information you desire in order to back up my claim.
[/quote]

It's okay, I have a copy of the information right here:

[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2w74tv5.jpg[/img]

Ah, lots of examples here of how "my side" reacts when you dont fall in line with them. My how this talk of bravery contrasts to the cowardice i saw last month, but i guess now that its the orders on the line they suddenly think alliances should die for the treaty chains.

You did what was obligated of you menotah, i think thats enough here.

[quote name='ClashCityRocker' timestamp='1296112428' post='2605050']
Ah, lots of examples here of how "my side" reacts when you dont fall in line with them. My how this talk of bravery contrasts to the cowardice i saw last month, but i guess now that its the orders on the line they suddenly think alliances should die for the treaty chains.

You did what was obligated of you menotah, i think thats enough here.
[/quote]I'm not sure who you're addressing, but I've been ready to roll tanks for several months now.

[quote name='Fireblade' timestamp='1296111749' post='2605036']
We did discuss this with our chaining allies, figuratively speaking we have their blessing.
[/quote]
This will probably sound like I'm trying to insinuate something that I'm not, but what exactly does it mean to figuratively have someone's blessing? I don't understand what that phrase is attempting to convey.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1296121171' post='2605236']
This will probably sound like I'm trying to insinuate something that I'm not, but what exactly does it mean to figuratively have someone's blessing? I don't understand what that phrase is attempting to convey.
[/quote]
In other words they are fine with it.

I said, "figuratively speaking" because we weren't literally "blessed" by them. To say, "We have your blessing" is a figure of speech. In addition they did not say, "you have our blessing" and so I didn't want to put words in their mouth. Do you understand now?

I don't know whats up with people calling Menotah wusses and all for "surrendering", but we within R&R itself are not being told that Menotah has surrendered- we are being told that it was white peace, and furthermore, that we are going out with a high regard for each other. The stats should say why.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1296125611' post='2605292']
I don't know whats up with people calling Menotah wusses and all for "surrendering", but we within R&R itself are not being told that Menotah has surrendered- we are being told that it was white peace, and furthermore, that we are going out with a high regard for each other. The stats should say why.
[/quote]

Considering their level of activity in general, that doesn't sound too good about RnR.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1296127768' post='2605332']
Considering their level of activity in general, that doesn't sound too good about RnR.
[/quote]

I disagree, and blame it A: on the people in Menotah who are actually fighting to be well prepared and teaming up, B: Menotah getting the jump on us, and C: only having USN/UPN to compare them to, both of which seem to have utterly collapsed as any form of entity at all.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1296130617' post='2605398']
I disagree, and blame it A: on the people in Menotah who are actually fighting to be well prepared and teaming up, B: Menotah getting the jump on us, and C: only having USN/UPN to compare them to, both of which seem to have utterly collapsed as any form of entity at all.
[/quote]

C is yet another reason why their surrender doesn't look any good at all. Even alliances in much poor state are giving it all.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1296132822' post='2605434']
C is yet another reason why their surrender doesn't look any good at all. Even alliances in much poor state are giving it all.
[/quote]
I said it before, and I am saying it again. We did not surrender.

Edited by Fireblade

[quote name='Fireblade' timestamp='1296133448' post='2605445']
I'll say it before, and I am saying it again. We did not surrender.
[/quote]

You agreed not to re-enter the conflict. RnR agreed to nothing in particular. They came on top of you. You surrendered. Now just man up.