Joint R&R - Menotah Announcement

EgoFreaky

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1296132822' post='2605434']
C is yet another reason why their surrender doesn't look any good at all. Even alliances in much poor state are giving it all.
[/quote]

Are you suggesting that the UPN/USN are actually still engaging in the act of giving? Cus I'm fairly certain it's "gave". Anything still actively picking fights is just a zombie.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1296133809' post='2605453']
You agreed not to re-enter the conflict. RnR agreed to nothing in particular. They came on top of you. You surrendered. Now just man up.
[/quote]
Surrender implies that we were forced into the decision. We were not forced into anything, we agreed to something which was mutually beneficial.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1296135313' post='2605472']
Are you suggesting that the UPN/USN are actually still engaging in the act of giving? Cus I'm fairly certain it's "gave". Anything still actively picking fights is just a zombie.
[/quote]

Such withering comments. We'll have to console ourselves by lobbing our last sole cruise missle :(

[quote name='Fireblade' timestamp='1296135601' post='2605478']
Surrender implies that we were forced into the decision. We were not forced into anything, we agreed to something which was mutually beneficial.
[/quote]

Mutually beneficial? Not really, R&R gains more out of this, as you can't reenter the war under these terms, how do you benifit from that?

[quote name='ClashCityRocker' timestamp='1296112428' post='2605050']
Ah, lots of examples here of how "my side" reacts when you dont fall in line with them. My how this talk of bravery contrasts to the cowardice i saw last month, but i guess now that its the orders on the line they suddenly think alliances should die for the treaty chains.

You did what was obligated of you menotah, i think thats enough here.
[/quote]

Heh, I actually agree with CCR. It's pretty funny to see the change in enthusiasm/party line now that NPO/NpO are involved. Somehow now it's righteous and not just wasting NS they'll need out of you? Amusing.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1296154284' post='2605896']
Heh, I actually agree with CCR. It's pretty funny to see the change in enthusiasm/party line now that NPO/NpO are involved. Somehow now it's righteous and not just wasting NS they'll need out of you? Amusing.
[/quote]

There's quite a difference on the way both wars started mind you.

[quote name='Altheus' timestamp='1296136703' post='2605501']
Such withering comments. We'll have to console ourselves by lobbing our last sole cruise missle :(
[/quote]

Yeah... about that, go to your warscreen, check the options.. you see them? yeah.. now use the ones above and below the cruise missile option, your war will end better <_<

Edited by EgoFreaky