Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1295937513' post='2599237']
I did fight NPO in Karma with the INT.

I will make no excuses or rationals. I am aware of what this is and I approve of what it is. Why? Because it wasn't MK, Umbrella, etc who were ZIing me back in the Pre-Karma days. It was the NPO and I'd rather have the MK and Co on top then allow the NPO back. Maybe I burn with to much hate, but it is what it is.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You do understand or good buddies plan on bringing back PZI when they're done with this, right? Well, I suppose as long as it's not being done to you that makes it alright. Good for you.[/color]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295937442' post='2599231']
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, indeed. I wouldn't expect anything else from TOP,. Even after those logs were handed to you about your little friendship with MK merely being a ploy to keep you neutral (they will be rolling your buddies IRON once they're done with NPO), you still put your hatred for the Orders above logic and let it happen. When Doomhouse comes knocking at your door, quite honestly you'll deserve every bit of it for your stupidity. But that's another discussion for another day.[/color]
[/quote]
You make no sense. Is anyone on this planet dumb enough to believe we would have joined the other side of the war if we were not allied to MK? There wasn't a need to have any ploys to keep us neutral.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295937442' post='2599231']
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, indeed. I wouldn't expect anything else from TOP,. Even after those logs were handed to you about your little friendship with MK merely being a ploy to keep you neutral (they will be rolling your buddies IRON once they're done with NPO), you still put your hatred for the Orders above logic and let it happen. When Doomhouse comes knocking at your door, quite honestly you'll deserve every bit of it for your stupidity. But that's another discussion for another day.[/color]
[/quote]
You've said some pretty dumb stuff, but this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard you say. I may not like TOP or IRON, but even I think your post is idiotic. Anyway, I guess you are pissed you actually have to defend someone this war, eh?

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1295930584' post='2598347']
OOC: Also, I believe this is the first truly IC war reason.

I hope to see this war rapidly expand to all of Bob.
[/quote]

'This game is boring' is the very definition of an OOC war reason. Unless you've dropped that pretense within a page of this thread...

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295936428' post='2599136']
[color="#0000FF"]As someone who fought for GATO and then for Vox, I find this quite disgusting. So much for Karma being change we could believe in.[/color]
[/quote]
I fought for Vox to, but I never fought for change. You are thinking of the reformed Vox with her Senate and TWiP and such. Not the anarchic Vox that had people join for their own reasons (some for change, revenge, impulse, deciding to go out with a bang) and not with one central goal.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295937702' post='2599257']
[color="#0000FF"]You do understand or good buddies plan on bringing back PZI when they're done with this, right? Well, I suppose as long as it's not being done to you that makes it alright. Good for you.[/color]
[/quote]
I think you are mistaken.

[quote name='Frederico Rodriguez' timestamp='1295936083' post='2599100']
Ya, i did too and got ZI'd, but if you wanted to destroy NPO for that stuff, that was the Karma War.

This war is about MK, Umbrella etc. trying to copy NPO by beating down on alliances that are of any threat strength wise and will make up a pathetic CB to do it.

Trying to [size="5"]copy[/size] Pre-Karma War NPO, classy coming from the alliances supposedly against what NPO used to do.
[/quote]
The NPO never No-CBed a connected power. We don't give a !@#$ about our relative position of power. We stand for everything dying, including ourselves if need be.

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1295938058' post='2599281']
I don't understand what has happened here. Did they just declare war on NPO with the casus belli of the NpO is protecting the NPO?
[/quote]
No, we declared because we don't like them. Reading comprehension is a valuable asset.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1295937910' post='2599269']
You make no sense. Is anyone on this planet dumb enough to believe we would have joined the other side of the war if we were not allied to MK? There wasn't a need to have any ploys to keep us neutral.
[/quote]
[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1295938123' post='2599284']
You've said some pretty dumb stuff, but this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard you say. I may not like TOP or IRON, but even I think your post is idiotic. Anyway, I guess you are pissed you actually have to defend someone this war, eh?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Make whatever excuses you want. When it happens, don't say I won't have seen it coming. I told Polar long before they were betrayed what was coming. I told the world long before power corrupted MK, VE, and many others what they should have expected. I look forward to being proven right yet again.

And Raider, I don't think I'm mistaken. I rarely ever am. As much as I hope it will be the case this one time, I truly do have my fears that we will be seeing a return of past atrocities.[/color]

[quote name='Frederico Rodriguez' timestamp='1295938600' post='2599322']
Banksy you want to kill CN?

Wow, way to be !@#$%bags.
[/quote]
That's been their new gimmick since admin told 'em to stop whining. <_<

I don't have a dog in this fight. It really holds no significant bearing on the GOP's policies. I hope everyone has fun in this war for which everyone's been salivating for months.

But on a personal, editorial, note, I find it ironic that earlier today I spent an hour or so re-reading [b][url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=14356]the thread I started on behalf of the GPA three years ago as its DoC when the Continuum declared on the GPA[/url][/b] with - what I and many like me felt was - a bogus, preemptive CB that lead to a tech-raiding, 9-on-1, month-long curbstomp.

I said in my OP then that our aggressors were setting a dangerous precedent with their preemptive aggression, and that other alliances should take note. It would appear that many of the key instigators in the War on Peace have indeed come to see the recourse of their aggression of year's past come full circle... yet again.

That's not to say I'm happy that the Orders are getting hit again. As I said, it really doesn't impact me in any way. In fact, I now have many friends in NPO, NSO and NpO.

I just find it interesting that many of the folks who were calling me ignorant three years ago are now coming to realize that perhaps the folks they steamrolled back in the day don't have as short of memories, or aren't as willing to accept their role in the old establishment's status quo, as perhaps those aggressors had once hoped.

Forgive me for my indulgence of a parallel editorial consideration. I just thought it was interesting. I only mention it here because of the OP's reference to the War on Peace relative to this conflict... seemed like fitting commentary.

Edited by Rooman33

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1295931440' post='2598458']
So let me get this straight and all. You're trying to argue that since we're afraid of losing our power to Pacifica, we're risking it all by declaring war on them?

Makes [i]perfect[/i] sense.
[/quote]

Risking :awesome: That was a good one...

You were so afraid of risks you refused to get involved in the NEW situation, a war they declared to get their revenge just as you have here, claiming it was unjustified. You were too afraid to actually do something about your fear and paranoia until you had this smokescreen of a war going on first. Cowards is pretty accurate yeah.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295938790' post='2599330']
I am glad we finally have a transparent world where a spade is called a spade.

Everything will die and I for one am glad. Thank you.
[/quote]

Speaking of, what ever happened to those cards you hinted at having left to play?

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1295937910' post='2599269']
[/quote]
Well, you kinda did that in BiPolar. I don't remember anybody being tied to TOP that was actually involved. I remember IRON and NSO I guess.

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1295935447' post='2599044']
Exodus? HAHA!!! Since the war begun FIVE HUNDRED nations have joined. It's peace, boring peace, that will kill Planet Bob.
[/quote]
You're ignorant if you think a handful of people returning to this world for a cheap thrill will make up for the undoubtedly large number of people you will force from it, and in your perfect world - without NPO et al. - that you seem to be striving for, what will you have if not "boring peace"? :mellow:

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1295939341' post='2599361']
Well, you kinda did that in BiPolar. I don't remember anybody being tied to TOP that was actually involved. I remember IRON and NSO I guess.
[/quote]

Yes and IRON was a TOP ally and the reason they were involved. I mean it's clear at this point TOP went to great lengths for IRON whenever it could.