TTK says HELLO

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295674064' post='2591020']
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, it was more on strategy. It is quite obvious you are on the side of NpO, whether you wish to admit it or not. By attacking RIA you just brought in on the other side a lot of other alliances who would not have otherwise been coming in. I would not so much consider what you're doing to be helpful as much as I do consider it to be profoundly stupid. Quite fitting coming from GATO anyway.[/color]
[/quote]
You continue to insult us and yet, I remember a time when you were in GATO, tried to run for AC, failed miserably, and then privately resigned to avoid being ridiculed. And yet, here you are insulting us. I've been seeing your posts everywhere and your flipping from side to side more then Flipper. WHy don't you make up your damn mind and support one side already.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#0000FF"]Actually, it was more on strategy. It is quite obvious you are on the side of NpO, whether you wish to admit it or not. By attacking RIA you just brought in on the other side a lot of other alliances who would not have otherwise been coming in. I would not so much consider what you're doing to be helpful as much as I do consider it to be profoundly stupid. Quite fitting coming from GATO anyway.[/color]
[/quote]

So we should have let IAA burn so we wouldn't be attacked?

No thanks.

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1295674434' post='2591047']
You continue to insult us and yet, I remember a time when you were in GATO, tried to run for AC, failed miserably, and then privately resigned to avoid being ridiculed. And yet, here you are insulting us. I've been seeing your posts everywhere and your flipping from side to side more then Flipper. WHy don't you make up your damn mind and support one side already.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Failed miserably? I was only a few votes away from winning. I had a lead until I felt guilty and admitted I was an NPO plant. Even then I still continued to get votes. I stayed with GATO a few weeks, privately advising Barbula1, to help you get peace. I realized that due to my falling out with the NPO, my remaining in GATO would not help that cause, so I left. I stayed friendly with GATO for quite long while after.

As for me flipping from side to side. I am, and always have been, my own side. I am an equal opportunity hater.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]Actually, it was more on strategy. It is quite obvious you are on the side of NpO, whether you wish to admit it or not. [b]By attacking RIA you just brought in on the other side a lot of other alliances who would not have otherwise been coming in.[/b] I would not so much consider what you're doing to be helpful as much as I do consider it to be profoundly stupid. Quite fitting coming from GATO anyway.[/color]
[/quote]

This was going to happen no matter what so I don't have any clue on how you figured they weren't coming in. Unless your suggesting we let IAA burn while we do nothing else. C'mon RV, you should have known this, I thought you were intelligent.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1295674624' post='2591064']
This was going to happen no matter what so I don't have any clue on how you figured they weren't coming in. Unless your suggesting we let IAA burn while we do nothing else. C'mon RV, you should have known this, I thought you were intelligent.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I disagree. I do not see any of these alliances coming in had you not attacked RIA. To defend RIA from your unwarranted aggression is the only reason they are here.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295674804' post='2591091']
[color="#0000FF"]I disagree. I do not see any of these alliances coming in had you not attacked RIA. To defend RIA from your unwarranted aggression is the only reason they are here.[/color]
[/quote]

So again, let IAA burn?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295673908' post='2591008']
[color="#0000ff"]I don't think you realize that most of these alliances wouldn't have been coming in had you not attacked RIA. You'd have been a lot more useful (useful might not be the word I'd use) to your allies if you were not being pummeled by all of maroon. So no, you are not taking the heat off IAA because IAA would not be taking any of this heat. Maybe I should consider rejoining GATO. You could use a leader whose actually worth something.[/color]
[/quote]

I'm going to quote you from another thread. Read it please.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295660300' post='2590145']
[color="#0000ff"]Who is on brown these days other than GATO? Secondly, why should we care about GATO?[/color]
[/quote]

See? You shouldn't care. So go away.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295673626' post='2590977']
[color="#0000FF"]GATO, you would have been smarter to have attacked Hydra or SLCB. Then again, I never did credit you with a whole lot of smarts.[/color]
[/quote]

Trust me RV. I know what we're doing.

Bad move TTK. Bad move..... Good luck though :)

[/quote]
You can repeat that we're on such and such side as many times as you like, but it doesn't make it true. If we were on their side, we'd be involved in their plans and care about who counters us and mundane things like that. We literally haven't been in contact with a single alliance outside of our allies for this war.

Us attacking RIA relieves more strain from IAA than us attacking Hydra or SLCB (the latter of which has already been countered to high hell) would from TIO. Since we're quite evidently not concerned about the damage to our own alliance, the treaties that our potential targets hold really are irrelevant.

Again, self-preservation may be your thing, but it isn't ours.

[/quote]
I would look up the definition of unwarranted, and then come back and try this again.

[/quote]
I talk to SF gov members daily. Quite simply you're wrong.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295675869' post='2591254']
I talk to SF gov members daily. Quite simply you're wrong.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]And I have not ever once been wrong, in whatever it is I say, I am right. Quite simply, you're wrong.

To my friends at RIA, let me know if you need anything. And I mean anything.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295676024' post='2591270']
[color="#0000FF"]And I have not ever once been wrong, in whatever it is I say, I am right. Quite simply, you're wrong.

To my friends at RIA, let me know if you need anything. And I mean anything.[/color]
[/quote]

Neither have I.....unstoppable force meets immovable object? Since my name means I know everything I give advantage to me.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295676024' post='2591270']
[color="#0000ff"]And I have not ever once been wrong, in whatever it is I say, I am right. Quite simply, you're wrong.

[/quote]

It's always been an act with you so it's hard to take anything you seriously tbh. No one cares if you've formed your own little opinion there. :)

Tell someone else about your conspiracies.