TTK says HELLO

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295673626' post='2590977']
[color="#0000FF"]GATO, you would have been smarter to have attacked Hydra or SLCB. Then again, I never did credit you with a whole lot of smarts.[/color]
[/quote]

We'll take the heat so IAA doesn't have to. What are friends for? They gave much more for us in the past than we will here so no biggie to us.

[color="#0000FF"]GATO, you would have been smarter to have attacked Hydra or SLCB. Then again, I never did credit you with a whole lot of smarts.[/color]
[/quote]
Our friends didn't need help with Hydra and SLCB, so attacking them doesn't sound very intelligent outside of a self-preservation angle. Are you suggesting that we focus on self-preservation, Mr Virginia?

[/quote]

I never did credit you with being anything less than an !@#$%^&. :smug:

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1295673719' post='2590987']
We'll take the heat so IAA doesn't have to. What are friends for? They gave much more for us in the past than we will here so no biggie to us.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I don't think you realize that most of these alliances wouldn't have been coming in had you not attacked RIA. You'd have been a lot more useful (useful might not be the word I'd use) to your allies if you were not being pummeled by all of maroon. So no, you are not taking the heat off IAA because IAA would not be taking any of this heat. Maybe I should consider rejoining GATO. You could use a leader whose actually worth something.[/color]

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1295673779' post='2590994']
Our friends didn't need help with Hydra and SLCB, so attacking them doesn't sound very intelligent outside of a self-preservation angle. Are you suggesting that we focus on self-preservation, Mr Virginia?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, it was more on strategy. It is quite obvious you are on the side of NpO, whether you wish to admit it or not. By attacking RIA you just brought in on the other side a lot of other alliances who would not have otherwise been coming in. I would not so much consider what you're doing to be helpful as much as I do consider it to be profoundly stupid. Quite fitting coming from GATO anyway.[/color]

[/quote]
Lol, you're sort of missing the point here :P