TTK says HELLO

[quote name='Sir Sci' timestamp='1295904138' post='2597102']
Most certainly. I REALLY like CSN, and I've always had an underlying respect for TTK. I don't know the other alliances very well, but I'm sure they're fine.
[/quote]
You know I love you guys. :wub:

Also Sir Sci! Long time no see!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1295883267' post='2596622']
yeah im not really happy about this situation, but thats how treaties work these days. We've actually been working to restore CSN relations for quite some time now.
[/quote]

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1295901110' post='2597022']
on our end theres no ill will either. strange how things work out, 2 people without aggression at war.
[/quote]

In complete agreement with my friend.

[quote name='wiccan high priest' timestamp='1295912381' post='2597310']
TTK has no hard feeling or ill will towards GATO it is strictly a treaty thing.. the few dealings I have had with GATO have been quite decent.
[/quote]
Well, we've no hard feelings or ill will towards you, either. We understand. Strictly business, right? Well, best of luck, then. Back to business.

[quote name='Dre4mwe4ver' timestamp='1295927151' post='2597833']
Well, we've no hard feelings or ill will towards you, either. We understand. Strictly business, right? Well, best of luck, then. Back to business.
[/quote]

Heck afte talking to several of you, I rather like you all. Let's stop the pointless stuff and chill and watch one of your long time enemys get declared on?

I like how everyone else but the alliance fighting TTK (Aka Me) want to the nuke the hell out of me.

:feelsthelove:

I too am enjoying the doomhouse bonfire, and have bought marshmellows to share with my GATOian combatant. Then I will crush him in one of my infamous banter curbstomps.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1295962294' post='2599999']
This war is being conducted ridiculously nicely, I'm glad we're fighting enemies as decent as yourselves.
[/quote]

Only because the rest of Bob is turning on me, including my own alliance mates. I'm having to spread my warface thinly between them. Later I'll come back to get my own White fur Cat from GATO to stroke menancingly at passers by.

[quote name='Sir Sci' timestamp='1295904138' post='2597102']
Most certainly. I REALLY like CSN, and I've always had an underlying respect for TTK. I don't know the other alliances very well, but I'm sure they're fine.
[/quote]

Nice to know.

Anyways, I'm sort of obliged to cheer for TTK in this though.

I've been hearing all sorts of rumours recently and I think it's about time that the TTK government put them to rest. I've heard that GATO members who nuked Cyphon will be awarded TTK's highest medal. I've also heard that they will receive free tech once the war is over and that there will be a newly created hall of fame to honour them. Can we get an official confirmation please? I think they're all marvellous ideas and I'd like to express my support for them.

This is because, as such a medal whore, I would inevitably just nuke myself to get myself into a hall of fame.

I [i]deserve[/i] to be in at least one hall of fame.

Also, while the nuke attacks have been pretty fun. I think GATOians (all two of them) who have ground attacked me deserve some props too. I mean, just look at the damage...

[img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/9/128810600281198226.jpg[/img]

My poor wagons... they were carrying my medals! my medals!

Edited by Cyphon88