TTK says HELLO

[quote name='UnLimited' timestamp='1295686112' post='2591602']
13 wars so.. it almost beats UPN's blitz :awesome:
[/quote]

at least they're hitting the right targets :awesome:

Also, TTK and CRAP both hold a treaty with GOD, who was in the war well before RIA or GATO so to think that the attack on RIA is the only reason they joined is dumb.

Edited by CptGodzilla

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295673626' post='2590977']
[color="#0000FF"]GATO, you would have been smarter to have attacked Hydra or SLCB. Then again, I never did credit you with a whole lot of smarts.[/color]
[/quote]

Would you have defended Hydra? or more to the point; Will you be honoring your MDP with Hydra?

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1295681343' post='2591517']
Only 9 wars from you guys? Well im disappointed.

Well anyway
[/quote]

Don't be disappointed we did not go all in for a few reasons main one being the situation was changing fast and it was smart to bring in nations on targets that needed to be hit instead of one big blanket attack that would have put nations in wars that were already well in hand. but it is We loves ya anyways :wub::wub:

Well anyway
[/quote]

Don't be disappointed we did not go all in for a few reasons main one being the situation was changing fast and it was smart to bring in nations on targets that needed to be hit instead of one big blanket attack that would have put nations in wars that were already well in hand. but it is ok We loves ya anyways :wub::wub:

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1295673447' post='2590962']
Good luck.
p.s. nuke cyphon
[/quote]

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1295673728' post='2590988']
I agree with this man. Which is odd.
[/quote]

Your hate on makes me stronger. Feel the hate, join us. You know you want to.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1295673898' post='2591005']
TTK....what am i going to do with you? USN managed the same number of wars you guys did.
[/quote]

Yeah but, it's USN. Need I say more?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295675725' post='2591245']
Trust me RV. I know what we're doing.

Bad move TTK. Bad move..... Good luck though :)
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Omni, that your perception here is horribly marred, and will be proven so in due course.

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1295679476' post='2591458']
You do seem like the kind of guys who think strippers like them.
[/quote]

Sadly, that's my personal stamp on TTK. I [u]know[/u] everyone loves me, everyone. And this to some extent has rubbed off on Wiccan. As has several other people's 'things'...

Well anyway
[/quote]

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1295699996' post='2591764']
Worst blitz yet, I wasn't actually aware you had declared until several hours later. Bravo.
[/quote]

We're like an STD, we come in on the sly and ruin your sex lives.

Messing with TTK hurts your sex lives. You heard it here first.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1295685212' post='2591581']
Sweet, this maroon gangbang is getting good now.
[/quote]

Always the sexual innuendos with your side of Maroon. It's you and your ilk who give us our bad reputation for smut.

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1295745922' post='2592681']
i agree with the nuke cyphon statement. that dude is a noob!
[/quote]

RodRod and WickedJ, you have now been lumped in the same grouping as Redneck. If that doesn't tell you that something is horribly, horribly wrong then I don't know what will.

[quote name='Cyphon88' timestamp='1295778542' post='2593768']
RodRod and WickedJ, you have now been lumped in the same grouping as Redneck. If that doesn't tell you that something is horribly, horribly wrong then I don't know what will.
[/quote]

a grouping of WIN! your just jealous

Of that grouping? I'm really not. The reasons why, are quite apparent.

/me likes the smell of napalm in the evening.

Edit: I'd just like to point out, that we're ticking up to about 75% war efficiency. We got there in the end! :P

Edited by Cyphon88

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1295699996' post='2591764']
Worst blitz yet, I wasn't actually aware you had declared until several hours later. Bravo.
[/quote]

You must be the only guy in GATO who is aware - I've been at war for 3 days (3 nations anarchied) and nobody has even attacked me back yet.
I'm torn between enjoying harvesting your tech & money and being slightly bored by the whole war. At least Legion gave me a good fight.

[quote name='Mandystalin' timestamp='1295876510' post='2596489']
You must be the only guy in GATO who is aware - I've been at war for 3 days (3 nations anarchied) and nobody has even attacked me back yet.
I'm torn between enjoying harvesting your tech & money and being slightly bored by the whole war. At least Legion gave me a good fight.
[/quote]

Good luck Mandystalin good to see your riding the horse again.

I wish my friends in TTK a swift war and fun.

Good luck

[quote name='Mandystalin' timestamp='1295876510' post='2596489']
[/quote]

Well, honestly, we've been mostly focusing on RIA.

GATO v all of Maroon. I like it.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1295882603' post='2596613']
Kinda interesting seeing as two major maroon alliances pretty much went to ZI for GATO a couple of years ago.
[/quote]

yeah im not really happy about this situation, but thats how treaties work these days. We've actually been working to restore CSN relations for quite some time now.

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1295883267' post='2596622']
yeah im not really happy about this situation, but thats how treaties work these days. We've actually been working to restore CSN relations for quite some time now.
[/quote]

Shouldn't put you too far back, no one fighting you, even not our "vindictive" selves in GOD wishes bad on you. We might not really care about you one way or the other, but at least this is one front where they're no active hate afaik. Our peace terms show that too I think, GOD doesn't generally ever offer no decom peace terms to individuals.

[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1295889448' post='2596748']
Shouldn't put you too far back, no one fighting you, even not our "vindictive" selves in GOD wishes bad on you. We might not really care about you one way or the other, but at least this is one front where they're no active hate afaik. Our peace terms show that too I think, GOD doesn't generally ever offer no decom peace terms to individuals.
[/quote]

on our end theres no ill will either. strange how things work out, 2 people without aggression at war.

[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1295889448' post='2596748']
[/quote]

Most certainly. I REALLY like CSN, and I've always had an underlying respect for TTK. I don't know the other alliances very well, but I'm sure they're fine.