Respect Thine Enemy

Ardus

Guest Mike Oldfield

I'm gonna give a huge shout out to my MK and TOP opponents, though we don't exactly like eachother, this war has given me a new found respect for the Mushroom Kingdom, their conduct has been superb, they are very honorable opponents, Thank you guys for being so respectful and thank you for such a fun fight :)

o/ MK
o/ TOP

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord GVChamp' timestamp='1297580001' post='2631010']
I have finally been countered. Thanks to STA for giving me more action, specifically to BZelger and this Tyga dude!
[/quote]

I have unconfirmed reports that that Tyga dude declared on you by mistake.

I'll give a shout out to Ilya Murometz, Argin, and MrMuz. They've all attacked well and even coordinated quads once or twice. Sadly MrMuz hasn't attacked for two days now. I fear something has befallen him, what with his talk of being disappointed by his previous opponents not challenging him.

[quote name='Zero-One' timestamp='1296584634' post='2614833']
Despite being completely out-gunned from the beginning by 3 of Umbrella's finest, Magusland of NPO had put up a great fight. His partner (Ramen) didn't help since he turtled the whole war. Magusland didn't talk much at all (pity really), but he's a worthy opponent on the battlefield. Are you reading this GOONS? Put your competent fighters on this guy as you'll have a tough time with him.
[/quote]
Yeah Magus is good, it's that Executors lineage :P

I'll give a shoutout to Flotsam/Lex Quintus of GOONS, out of my 4 initial targets he was the one that put the hurt on me. Sardonic already had a couple of targets and was slightly below my NS, and the two MK guys I faced were surprisingly bad at war. Lex managed to knock a lot of my NS off, especially since everyone was so nice as to let him nuke me everyday :P Kudos.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1297582475' post='2631036']
I have unconfirmed reports that that Tyga dude declared on you by mistake.

I'll give a shout out to Ilya Murometz, Argin, and MrMuz. They've all attacked well and even coordinated quads once or twice. Sadly MrMuz hasn't attacked for two days now. I fear something has befallen him, what with his talk of being disappointed by his previous opponents not challenging him.
[/quote]

Muz had to leave suddenly for OOC reasons.

Aloysius of Halicarnassus (NADC) -- his first war, and he has been cheerful in adversity once we got a little conversation going. He has not said a single bad word or flinched in the face of my nuke(s), which has made me feel guilty for hurting his country :( He seems a very nice and good member and you are lucky to have him, NADC. I specially admire his bizarre taste in war declaration reason, which had me very confused for some days (psychological warfare, no doubt!).

His AA colleague brazilianboy of Recife has been very fierce too, until his money ran out (now watch him mount a crushing attack on me as soon as I log out, just for ironic purposes).

Teach these boys some military tactics and build up their countries, and they will make you proud NADC :)

Well, Boortz is the first person to declare on me with a lower NS than me and he's outnumbered in the tech department almost 9:1. Dude clearly has giant balls of steel and it's enough to make me forgive him for stealing my last slot when I wanted to play with someone other than VE for once :v:

Shout out to RnR Alliance..

They've given me a good beating, not really do to excellent fighting skills as much as to my lack of proper preperation, however, they do hang in there and put up a good fight. Thought it only fair to give them a "pat on the ole back" ;D

Shout out to these Legacy and CSN nations

CSN
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=173895
Hit me for round two and actually fights properly.
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=178493
This guy even given that he has no money. Still fights and I respect the none turtle aspect.

Legacy
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=114222
Same thing with Sarm, he didn't turtle :wub:

I suppose that I may as well do some shout outs now before I forget anybody:

Commander Virius of Hydra - I fought this guy in my first round of wars and while he wasn't one for chatting he's a brutally competent fighter and gave me a great fight to start the war.

Lancel0t Albi0n of Hydra - You kept me on my toes and gave me a good fight, it's a pity that Commander Virius was whooping my tail at the time otherwise I would have been able to give you more of a fight.

Machanidas of CSN - You are one of the toughest and classiest opponents that I have had this war. It was an honor to fight you on the battlefield and I shall not forget you.

Thomas214 of CSN - Another CSN'er that gave me all that I could handle, he was fun to talk to while we were fighting and kept up the pressure even after I was bill locked for a short time.

Catamount of Legacy - By far one of the more respectful and active opponents that I have had the pleasure of facing. This guy fought tooth and nail and it took me and all of the others attacking him 5 days of 5 on 1 attacks to finally take him down. This guy deserves the utmost respect for his war capability.

SoldierGiorgio of Legacy - It was a pleasant surprise to finally see somebody counter me after a couple of rounds of just filling my offensive slots. You were a consistent fighter and it was fun.

Master Ice of CSN - Even though you were pounded mercilessly by me you still would not accept my offer of surrender. You were broke, outmatched and had no way of defending but you still gave it your best and you deserve props for your tenacity and hanging in there.

Kesselring of CSN - Another opponent who never gave up even though he was in a tough spot fighting me. You kept a positive attitude and we had good conversation.

Hetman Vladislav of Legacy - A tough, active opponent with a spy network that I just can't touch. If all of your slots weren't full you'd be a beast to have to fight against. By far another one of the toughest opponents that I have fought this war.

Rune Walsh of CSN - You've been an active opponent and I haven't seen a day go by yet without battle reports from you. Not bad considering you are getting nuked back into the stone age by others.

I have fought many others but those who I have listed are the ones that stand out the most and deserve credit for keeping this war fun and lively.

Guest Cpt Jean Luc Piccard

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1298836044' post='2646249']
Props to Emperor Crake from NPO and Cpt Jean Luc Piccard from NADC...

The friendly bantering, the fighting and the humour really made this fun

Cheers!
[/quote]
o/ SpiderJerusalem
It's been fun bro :)