A Brief Aside from the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1295415482' post='2582980']
I came in expecting to see the VE treaty getting canceled, but left with a little more respect for GATO.
[/quote]

You missed it about 5 months ago. :)

IAA is in the fray for Polaris and I daresay if things keep escalating ODN and Athens may not be too far behind on VE's side. It's Ridiculous for us to say the least. Go GPA or go all out. $%&@ it All out it is.

While this is an honorable stance it's also a silly one. By helping both sides you are not helping either, in a coalition war the most important thing for each individual alliance is the success or failure of their coalition, above any help on individual battles, as resources can be shifted around if they are available.

Good luck GATO.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1295415602' post='2583012']
You missed it about 5 months ago. :)

IAA is in the fray for Polaris and I daresay if things keep escalating ODN and Athens may not be too far behind on VE's side. It's Ridiculous for us to say the least. Go GPA or go all out. $%&@ it All out it is.
[/quote]

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1295415630' post='2583018']
Treaty's been cancelled.
[/quote]
Whoops. Completely missed that.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295415563' post='2583001']
GATO literally finds eternal talking more interesting than war, news at 11.
[/quote]

update, GATO doesn't want to fight its allies utter shock tears through planet bob.

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1295415498' post='2582983']
Because it doesn't.
[/quote]
Then this post is a few days early. Come back with a DoW, and then we will be happy.

Note: this is by no means an anger-laden post towards GATO, I just feel like it is sad that we need threads like this anyways.

How will you respond to attacks on your allies? If you go all out in defending the first ally that's attacked you won't be of any help to your other allies who may be attacked 1-2 days later. I respect your position but am curious how you will try and pull it off.