Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1295365158' post='2581395']
That doesn't mean you flush common sense down the toilet. There is a difference between saying "Man, I wish someone would go spy on them to see what their up to." And "Well if you are looking for people to spy on, MK and VE make good targets."
[/quote]
"If you're going to spy you might as well spy on someone worth spying on" is just not the silver bullet VE is selling it as. I'm sorry, it just isn't.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1295365397' post='2581404']and "oh look at those stolen warchest numbers,, mmkay I gotta keep quite about this :ph34r: "[/quote]
Except he did actually go to VE about it, within a day. Pretty quick, if you consider things like timezones and sleep.
Now, how long did Ordo Verde have screenshots of NPO intelligence for before NPO attacked?

Aside: My dear Haruhi, I can't believe I'm directly defending NPO here (as a veteran of Karma). Curse you VE. :mad:

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295363519' post='2581349']
That's the full poop, right there. VE is a joke.

Says the man laughed off of Fark's forum for claiming VE never disbanded. VE exists at the whim of its betters.
[/quote]

I've noticed this common misconception going around lately. Let me clear it up. First off, this happened like 3 or so years ago? Frankly, I don't even remember. Second, I never claimed we didn't disband, nor have I ever. That's just preposterous, what I was saying was that our spirit lived on and we continuously talked to one another so much so that a splinter alliance was created 1/2 a month later (The Brigade) and then we formed the Royal Dominion to "plot" our return about 3/4ths of a month later than that.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1295365314' post='2581400']Fair enough. Still doesn't mean they didn't put him up to it. There is always that possibility.[/quote]
There plenty of evidence that Lennox was acting alone and none that his "services" were solicited. If you want to be taken seriously I would suggest coming up with something a little more concrete than "well they could have done it you don't know for sure!!"

Wait a minute. Just a few days ago we saw FAN usher in a new era of [i]shoot first, ask questions later[/i] and most of you applauded because 'by golly someone is doing something about it!' What's happened between then and now?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295364183' post='2581364']
VE is a trash zombie alliance refounded by fairweather patriots who have always been scared !@#$less by the prospects of a losing battle and would rather lick the bootheels of their masters than stand up for any principles that were oh-so-easy to type and oh-so-hard to enact.
[/quote]
Get a grip of yourself man! You're embarrassing yourself and old farts like you are supposed to act in a more dignified manner.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1295364917' post='2581390']
It's not an idiotic question with Polar knowing that VE didn't like them. As I pointed out earlier, when you think the powers that be are gunning for you, you don't participate in actions or discussions that give them exactly what they want.
[/quote]

It still MATTERS if you purposely set someone up or if a situation fell into your lap.

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1295365546' post='2581409']
I've noticed this common misconception going around lately. Let me clear it up. First off, this happened like 3 or so years ago? Frankly, I don't even remember.
[/quote]
Let me jog your memory: It was right before VE got the nay-no on SF.

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1295365546' post='2581409']
I've noticed this common misconception going around lately. Let me clear it up. First off, this happened like 3 or so years ago? Frankly, I don't even remember. [b]Second, I never claimed we didn't disband, nor have I ever.[/b] That's just preposterous, what I was saying was that our spirit lived on and we continuously talked to one another so much so that a splinter alliance was created 1/2 a month later (The Brigade) and then we formed the Royal Dominion to "plot" our return about 3/4ths of a month later than that.
[/quote]
How can you even know about it if you don't remember? But don't worry, people with better memory [i]know[/i] you claimed that.

Edited by Arcturus Jefferson

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1295365650' post='2581412']Wait a minute. Just a few days ago we saw FAN usher in a new era of [i]shoot first, ask questions later[/i] and most of you applauded because 'by golly someone is doing something about it!' What's happened between then and now?[/quote]
Because unlike VE, FAN was actually attacked in a completely verifiable and indisputable way (a spy operation directed against one of their nations) and thus their response (to attack) was unquestionably in the right.

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295365703' post='2581414']
Let me jog your memory: It was right before VE got the nay-no on SF.
[/quote]
I remember what it was not when exactly it was.

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' timestamp='1295365715' post='2581415']
How can you even know about it if you don't remember? But don't worry, people with better memory [i]know[/i] you claimed that.
[/quote]
Same as above. I must have done a good job for what I was trying to do, seems you're still pretty butt hurt over it.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1295365650' post='2581412']
Get a grip of yourself man! You're embarrassing yourself and old farts like you are supposed to act in a more dignified manner.
[/quote]
You'd better get back in your bedroom before I blister that butt.

Bob is funny, many people constantly whine about stagnation and boredon. That the amount of treaties are making the war less frequent. When a decent CB pops up the same people continue to complain that the reason wasnt good enough...

The botton line is: If you know there are many people wanting to kick your behind, dont give any reason for them to do so. Or you do, but accept the consequences...

added: Schattenmann, I dont like you very much, but your signature is surely the coolest one...congrats.

Edited by King Louis the II

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295343587' post='2581012']
I don't think VE claimed a lack of diplomacy or even cares that NpO turned them away or told them to go to hell. [b]But what I do see an awful lot of is people claiming that VE never tried any diplomacy, when they obviously did. When NpO tells you they aren't going to "waste their time on you,"[/b] they sort of lose the ability to complain that no diplomacy attempt was made.
[/quote]

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1295343753' post='2581017']
You understand those logs continued soon after I got back then a later conversation took place with Random, right?
[/quote]
You could atleast line the stories up a little better if you're going to dance around it .. You're dense little tag along is tugging at Random's discussion being a reason to not have sat and listened to Dajoboo -- but, the conversation took place [i]after[/i] you dismissed Dajoboo? :wacko:

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1295348367' post='2581076']
I am laughing so frigging hilariously hard at VE using spying as a CB. May you never try to use the word honor and Viridian Entente in the same breath ever again.
[/quote]
Oh they've found a way, see my sig :lol1:

Wait a minute. Just a few days ago we saw FAN usher in a new era of [i]shoot first, ask questions later[/i] and most of you applauded because 'by golly someone is doing something about it!' What's happened between then and now?
[/quote]

Wait a minute. Wasn't Bob Jeezy telling everyone spying on \m/ was [i]no big deal[/i] because he wasn't spreading them around or bragging about it on Skype like wasdrogan did? The feeling there was that a several months late apology was good enough in that situation. What's happened between then and now?

[/quote]
You're lucky your allies prevented \m/ from doing the same thing to you. And btw, a more viable CB against us would be "I don't like you". Better than the one you maunufactured.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1295365977' post='2581422']
Same as above. I must have done a good job for what I was trying to do, seems you're still pretty butt hurt over it.
[/quote]
You were [i]trying[/i] to torpedo that Q&A? I mean it worked, but VE actually wanted into SF at the time, so it seemed like a counterproductive move.

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' timestamp='1295366709' post='2581444']
You were [i]trying[/i] to torpedo that Q&A? I mean it worked, but VE actually wanted into SF at the time, so it seemed like a counterproductive move.
[/quote]

Yes, I was. I didn't want VE in SF. Lucky for me, it worked.

Edited by Smooth

[b]VE is a trash zombie alliance refounded by fairweather patriots who have always been scared !@#$less by the prospects of a losing battle[/b] and would rather lick the bootheels of their masters than stand up for any principles that were oh-so-easy to type and oh-so-hard to enact.
[/quote]

In all fairness, that's not true. We reformed solely to fight.

They've just lost their way over the subsequent years .......

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1295367247' post='2581456']
In all fairness, that's not true. We reformed solely to fight.

They've just lost their way over the subsequent years .......
[/quote]
I said losing battles. UjW was the furthest thing from a fight that a person can mention, and it proves exactly what I have always said about VE: That they will wag their little tail for anybody and do whatever they're told so long as they get to exist.

Edited by Schattenmann

VE is a trash zombie alliance refounded by fairweather patriots who have always been scared !@#$less by the prospects of a losing battle and would rather lick the bootheels of their masters than stand up for any principles that were oh-so-easy to type and oh-so-hard to enact.
[/quote]
That's a rather serious mis-estimation of our resolve. There's a difference between cowardice and not running a suicide mission every 30 days.

[quote name='Lord GVChamp' timestamp='1295367715' post='2581464']
That's a rather serious mis-estimation of our resolve. There's a difference between cowardice and not running a suicide mission every 30 days.
[/quote]
The blood of loyal and truehearted Viridians such as yourself has been misappropriated by the sycophantic office of the Lord Protector for too long.

Edited by Schattenmann