• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1294782438' post='2572268']
True :P

Also, your sig made me laugh :)
[/quote]
Cheers, I like to think it's funny. Was pretty fun to make, coming up with outlandish hyperbolic demands and making mario costume kid look evil. Perhaps not the most effective propaganda, but it serves it purpose of making me laugh. :P

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1294791413' post='2572408']
Props for this, I chuckled. :)
[/quote]

It is an excellent piece I must confess. My head on any propaganda makes it much easier on the eyes. It's funny that this comes from NSO though. Where was NSO when FEAR was being attacked? Oops, did I spoil the secret?

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1294791770' post='2572415']
It is an excellent piece I must confess. My head on any propaganda makes it much easier on the eyes. It's funny that this comes from NSO though. Where was NSO when FEAR was being attacked? Oops, did I spoil the secret?
[/quote]

I would suspect they triggered the non-chaining clause of IC, but just did so in a less melodramatic '@$&% our allies' fashion than NATO did.

[/quote]

If you looked or heard from anyone in the know, we had orders that certain portions go (and were in) Peace Mode, we were about to fight until FEAR+co. began negotiating for peace. We're not exactly going to sabotage their peace process, ya know?

Glad you liked the propaganda piece, it's from the classic series :P

Edited by KainIIIC

[/quote]
We were in the channels where those who were defending FEAR (And the others) or preparing to were, and discussing internally how best we could fight this war, and discussing externally how best it could be brought to a close.

This is a little bit different than simply washing your hands of the situation and walking away.

[/quote]

Knowing NSO they were probably drawing target lists.

Love them or hate them, NSO is always down for a fight. Respect!

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1294816777' post='2572931']
Yes, because you know exactly what happened.... right?
[/quote]
I know that your ally was attacked and that you utilized a legality to deny any obligation to defend them.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1294820742' post='2572997']
I know that your ally was attacked and that you [b]utilized a legality to deny any obligation[/b] to defend them.
[/quote]

In just that little bolded part, I see already 2 errors. That's quite an accomplishment for 7 words.

Edited by kriekfreak

I am sure that iFOK is devastated by the loss of such a liability of an ally.

NEW to world "lets be unreasonable and boneheaded and go to war - then lets !@#$%* about others more sensible to stay out of it instead of backing stoopid us" NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!

Edited by Volgan

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1294822577' post='2573013']
In just that little bolded part, I see already 2 errors. That's quite an accomplishment for 7 words.
[/quote]
[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1294825007' post='2573024']
Maybe you should think about it a bit more...
[/quote]
All I need to do is read your own public statement on the matter. Your ally was attacked, and then you immediately announced that your participation would be solely limited to the vague notion of "bandwagoners." As long as no one else directly attacked NEW then you were fine to sit back and stay out of the way. That little line was just so you could claim you weren't shirking your duties, even though it was obviously never going to amount to anything.

Let's face it, you rushed to get out of the way of your more important allies attack on NEW, and made a half-assed effort to act like you were doing something different.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1294872419' post='2573469']
All I need to do is read your own public statement on the matter. Your ally was attacked, and then you immediately announced that your participation would be solely limited to the vague notion of "bandwagoners." As long as no one else directly attacked NEW then you were fine to sit back and stay out of the way. That little line was just so you could claim you weren't shirking your duties, even though it was obviously never going to amount to anything.

Let's face it, you rushed to get out of the way of your more important allies attack on NEW, and made a half-assed effort to act like you were doing something different.
[/quote]

That's definitely what happened here, you are correct. We rushed out to save our infra and let FARK kill our ally. We didn't do anything to stop it, why would we right?

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1294873419' post='2573491']
That's definitely what happened here, you are correct. We rushed out to save our infra and let FARK kill our ally. We didn't do anything to stop it, why would we right?
[/quote]
I never said anything about saving your infra, just getting out of the way of your more important allies.

Guilty conscience?

[quote name='Joe Izuzu' timestamp='1294873866' post='2573504']
Nice to know that I was right when I stated that NEW never asked you to stay out, but rather that you told them that you wouldn't assist.

o/ obvious and fallacious spin attempts in that other thread
[/quote]

What are you jabbering lol. NEW asked ALL of its allies to stay out.

Also to address Heft's remark. We don't rank our allies. Every single one of them is equally important to us.

Edited by kriekfreak

Nice to know that I was right when I stated that NEW never asked you to stay out, but rather that you told them that you wouldn't assist.

[/quote]
So wrong its quite painful to see.

[/quote]
Another know it all, from the outside, trying to look in but failing miserably.

1. NEW told all their allies to stay out.
2. Before more people jumped in we (my govt and PC govt) tried to broker peace, warned people not to bandwagon, but NEW govt was unreachable the entire time. Lack of comm.

Too bad... I really like those Indo's...

[quote name='Volgan' timestamp='1294867526' post='2573402']
NEW to world "lets be unreasonable and boneheaded and go to war - then lets !@#$%* about others more sensible to stay out of it instead of backing stoopid us" NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!
[/quote]
Fearlessness breeds fearlessness or cowardice. Trying to blame NEW for Ifok and PC chickening out is lame propaganda.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1294942770' post='2574222']
Fearlessness breeds fearlessness or cowardice. Trying to blame NEW for Ifok and PC chickening out is lame propaganda.
[/quote]

When you are crapping on us could you please write our name correctly?

[quote name='Volgan' timestamp='1294867526' post='2573402']
I am sure that iFOK is devastated by the loss of such a liability of an ally.

[/quote]

Well that's a lie. Also NEW didn't necessarily go to war, in fact later they were attacked and iFOK and PC failed to activate their Mutual Defense clauses. Although I'm sure they would have, have they not have been tied to PB where almost every alliance was tied to SF not to mention iFOK... and well, that would have benefited no one. Either way, although I would not throw NEW under the bus for their actions but rather discuss the treaty post activation and the resolution of this conflict I believe it is iFOK who has lost out on this one, they above others should know that NEW will not hesitate to step in for their friends at any point in time.

PC however did something that will probably benefit them more. They know how much NEW loves to fight and also know they would stand up for their allies and friends in almost any situation and of course that they may treat the ODP as an MDP. Now PC has the option to pick their fight at their discretion. But I will not doubt their abilities to defend a friend in the face of defeat, as we have seen in the previous year. o/

Edited by Emperor Brutus