LoSS Announcement

Neuronia

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first act as Praetor of LoSS, since my powers nor title are listed in the charter I will put forth the following amendments to the Senate section of Article II;

[quote][b]Senate:
The Praetor from GOD shall serve as the head of the Senate and holds a veto power over all votes brought forth to the Senates chambers. The Praetor from GOD shall serve for life and must be appointed by the outgoing Praetor. The Praetor may be removed by a Vote of No Confidence (VoNC) of no less than 99% of the voting body. [/b]
The senate consists of members representing the opinion of the alliance. They have the power to vote on any proposal put up by the general membership of the alliance (The general membership also includes the ministers and triumvirate in this case). These types of proposals include, but are not limited to the following:
-Amendments to the charter
-Cancellation of treaties
-New treaties
-Impeachment of an official
Senate is the check and balance to the Triumvirate and as such can veto a decision made by the Triumvirate with a unanimous vote.[/quote]

I wish a good, clean campaign to all involved.

While some may be of the belief that promoting Balder for this position is "for the lulz", I sincerely think that, despite his affiliation with another alliance, he would only benefit LoSS by taking this position. Think about it, we've got a man who is skilled in both warfare and diplomacy, and who gives one hundred percent and then some when he is dedicated to something. Balder is a man who takes his commitments seriously, he doesn't get into something as serious as this "for the lulz" or to flake out. No, Balder is like a Swabian, he won't engage lightly, but once he is in, you'd have to kill him to get him out.

If you want a man who will stick with you, back you up, and provide years worth of experience in CN politicking and war managing, you only have to do one thing,

Vote Balder.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1294027140' post='2561504']
Yeah.... I had to pause when I saw that line up. Touche LoSS.
[/quote]

[font="Georgia"]You had to pause at the thought of two members of MCXA gov up and leaving your alliance without warning or informing the alliance?[/font]

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1294027238' post='2561506']
I vote Balder.
[/quote]
*Ctrl-C*
*Ctrl-V*

For people that don't know shortcuts this means I'm voting for Balder :P

Edited by KCToker

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1294027346' post='2561508']
[font="Georgia"]You had to pause at the thought of two members of MCXA gov up and leaving your alliance without warning or informing the alliance?[/font]
[/quote]

I had to pause as to why on Earth LoSS was mentioning them. Nice try though.