Joint Poison Clan - iFOK Announcement

Derwood1

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1293257231' post='2553363']
Out of curiosity, what would the proper course of action for a third party not at war be that was also friends with NEW? Do nothing?
[/quote]

Well, maybe talking to them would be helpful; maybe not go to other people to try and stop 'em from doing things.

Edited by merdesa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=320347

What is this I see here? Someone new on Fark's AA who joined just to hit NEW?

SHOCKING NEWS MOST SHOCKING

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=207194

AND ANOTHER ONE?

Yep guys you guessed it.. [u]ANOTHER ONE[/u]:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=224996&Extended=1

[quote name='SirDog' timestamp='1293256682' post='2553352']
Am I to understand that those nations who leave their alliance and fight for NEW, have actually applied and are NEW members, therefore never to return to their alliance of origin?

And if not, if they are permitted to return to their respective allainces then I take it that their government endorses their actions, thus technically having assisted NEW in the war. And then their is the question of reps. If NEW incurs reps then will those nations be paying reps also or attempt to rejoin their alliances to avoid reps?
[/quote]
They are legitimate members. If you were to leave your alliance, joined Sparta, did something there, and then came back. Would your current alliance be responsible for your actions in Sparta? I think not.
I think (I hope) that these nations will be paying reps as well.

[quote name='abdur' timestamp='1293258635' post='2553371']
They are legitimate members. If you were to leave your alliance, joined Sparta, did something there, and then came back. Would your current alliance be responsible for your actions in Sparta? I think not.
I think (I hope) that these nations will be paying reps as well.
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, if those nations are accepted back to their respective alliances, then isn't that government endorsing their actions?

Edited by SirDog

[quote name='citizenkane' timestamp='1293258215' post='2553367']

AND ANOTHER ONE?

[/quote]

Considering it's only in response to the mass targeting of Fark by various new NEW high NS nations, I don't think it's really justified to make them out to be the same thing.

So let me get this straight.

NEW will gain peace once they reach a certain NS point? If we're ghosts/rogues then shouldn't our NS not matter? Surely INT, TPE, and FARK aren't complete monsters.

Face the facts, we're members and that's why you're holding our additional NS against NEW.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1293259000' post='2553377']
Considering it's only in response to the mass targeting of Fark by various new NEW high NS nations, I don't think it's really justified to make them out to be the same thing.
[/quote]

[u]They are the same thing.[/u]

And its funny because Fark are whinging about it then employ EXACTLY the same tactics

[quote][06:37:37] <&Roquentin> should even the odds a bit
[06:37:51] <%SantaClaus> 4:1 isnt even enough already?[/quote]

Because apparently 4:1 against you isnt even!

Edited by citizenkane

[quote name='SirDog' timestamp='1293258984' post='2553376']
Thanks for the reply, if those nations are accepted back to their respective alliances, then isn't that government endorsing their actions?
[/quote]
So if a person leaves an alliance does w/e then goes back to that alliance after 1 day, 1 month or 1 year. Are you going to say that alliance govt is responsible. All of you guys calling us "rogues" have a good hard look at yourself. You guys are falling to a level below NPO at its peak. Remember when all these nations joined MK in noCB? Did NPO give them separate terms or go after their former alliances? What about CPCN(ironically forerunner for International) members joining GATO, did NPO give them separate terms?

We resigned from our alliances and have joined NEW, who have accepted us as members. Who is FARK or anyone else for the matter to decide who is a NEW member and not. FARK still has the numbers in the upper tier, but they want to take no damage and now are calling in allies.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1293259000' post='2553377']
[/quote]
FARK still has the advantage, if you look at the stats.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1293255691' post='2553342']
You are very silly people taking foolish actions to prolong and make more complex a war that should have been short and uncomplicated. NEW $%&@ed up, big time, that's why they got hit in the first place and their allies stood back.

By pulling antics like this you merely contribute to the problem, and encourage NEW or those like them to do more stupid !@#$ in the future because they think they'll get bailed out no matter what.

I'm all for supporting ones allies, but the flip side of that is, if somebody $%&@s up hard enough, that it takes a smack upside the head to knock some sense into em, then they earned the smack down coming their way.
[/quote]
Glad I ain't and won't ever be allied to you lot. If I am going to get slapped up side the head I would prefer my friends didn't rather than a mob of strangers.

[quote name='citizenkane' timestamp='1293258215' post='2553367']

AND ANOTHER ONE?

[/quote]

And out of those 3 you pick out CK. The first one was actually a NEW member prior to the war start. I'll give you that. The other 2 are former PC and WTF members that joined on NEW's side. The way that this should of happened is gov should be calling them band-wagoners and taking care of nations that are getting involved in a war that PC and iFOK so made an agreement to have no one else enter the war on NEW side or even against NEW. If both sides wouldn't allow band-wagoners to join the there wouldn't be this issue. It especially looks bad when those coming to NEW's aid are from AA's that made the deal in the first place and are suppose to be sitting out of it.

Edited by Myworld

If we don't count the inflated NS from land by some PC guys (and Timmehh too) Fark always had the advantage, just Zoom and other big boys looked scary. Only CT is a real beast, i must admit, but with some patience none is invincicle. And heh with 2 Créole and 1 GO guy it's more then a fair battle for Fark.

Also thanks for the war Fark, i tought i couldn't fight in this year and have to wait so long for some skirmish :)

[quote name='SirDog' timestamp='1293258984' post='2553376']
[/quote]
If the nations are accepted back before the war is over I think the gov would be endorsing it, but if someone leaves the alliance due to an understandable disagreement on whether to go to war to defend an ally isn't usually something that causes an alliance to black list them from rejoining. If they are accepted after the war is over and they've gotten peace, I don't think it would mean their actions were endorsed while not a member.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1293263124' post='2553425']
And out of those 3 you pick out CK. The first one was actually a NEW member prior to the war start. I'll give you that. The other 2 are former PC and WTF members that joined on NEW's side. The way that this should of happened is gov should be calling them band-wagoners and taking care of nations that are getting involved in a war that PC and iFOK so made an agreement to have no one else enter the war on NEW side or even against NEW. If both sides wouldn't allow band-wagoners to join the there wouldn't be this issue. It especially looks bad when those coming to NEW's aid are from AA's that made the deal in the first place and are suppose to be sitting out of it.
[/quote]

Right,

you're (that's you and the 'coalition') saying that PC endorsed these members that joined NEW through the proper membership channels and are now fighting for NEW against Fark.

That's not true. PC members are allowed to leave PC whenever they like and for whatever reason. After they have left they are [u]NOTHING[/u] to do with us

you're (thats you and the 'coalition' which Fark is a part of) doing exactly the same thing. i.e. getting members of GO and Creole to join Fark and hit people in NEW.

I am not accusing you (thats you and the coalition which Fark is a part of) of endorsing these nations. Don't accuse us of the same thing. We literally have no involvement, and I'd challenge anyone to bring to the table some good hard evidence to suggest we are.

Edited by citizenkane

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1293263124' post='2553425']
[/quote]
You've had your nose in this whole thing for the start when it has nothing to do with you, I wonder why.

[quote name='mushi' timestamp='1293264297' post='2553437']
You've had your nose in this whole thing for the start when it has nothing to do with you, I wonder why.
[/quote]
Try again Mushi. I told SCM that DT would protect DF for 30 days long before this war started and before he posted the disbandment. So I have stake in what took place to start this, but was dismissed by PC that say I had no stake in this.

Log dump:

Session Start: Fri Dec 10 19:20:56 2010
[19:20] <MyWorld[DT]> Hey SCM
[19:21] <MyWorld[DT]> Sorry to see you guys disbanding.
[19:21] <Starcraftmazter> yeh
[19:22] <MyWorld[DT]> Doors open to anyone that wants to join DT.
[19:22] <MyWorld[DT]> And when you announce then we'll watch your back for 30 days.
[19:22] <Starcraftmazter> thanks
[19:22] <MyWorld[DT]> np
[19:23] <Starcraftmazter> ill be joining dt as i mentioned previously
[19:23] <Starcraftmazter> in a few days probably
[19:23] <MyWorld[DT]> cool I look forward to having you around DT
[19:36] * Starcraftmazter is now known as SCM|Away
[19:56] ->> Connection closed from frozen.coldfront.net
[19:57] ->> Connection closed from frozen.coldfront.net

[quote name='citizenkane' timestamp='1293264141' post='2553434']
Right,

you're (that's you and the 'coalition') saying that PC endorsed these members that joined NEW through the proper membership channels and are now fighting for NEW against Fark.

That's not true. PC members are allowed to leave PC whenever they like and for whatever reason. After they have left they are [u]NOTHING[/u] to do with us

you're (thats you and the 'coalition' which Fark is a part of) doing exactly the same thing. i.e. getting members of GO and Creole to join Fark and hit people in NEW.

I am not accusing you (thats you and the coalition which Fark is a part of) of endorsing these nations. Don't accuse us of the same thing. We literally have no involvement, and I'd challenge anyone to bring to the table some good hard evidence to suggest we are.
[/quote]
Let see if PC members (ex-members) wouldn't of started this defecting to NEW crap, then the other side wouldn't have people defecting to their side to balance your defectors. Yes two wrongs don't make it right but crap happens to try to keep things balance to the agreement that PC and iFOK came up with.

Edited by Myworld

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1293264636' post='2553442']
Let see if PC members (ex-members) wouldn't of started this defecting to NEW crap, then the other side wouldn't have people defecting to their side to balance your defectors. Yes two wrongs don't make it right but crap happens to try to keep things balance to the agreement that PC and iFOK came up with.
[/quote]

You talk of balance yet this war is 4:1 against NEW.

As I've already told you - they stop being PC members as soon as they post their resignation.

That's it.

What they do afterwards is upto them. It's not PC's fault that they want to join and fight for NEW.

Edited by citizenkane

[quote name='citizenkane' timestamp='1293264736' post='2553443']
You talk of balance yet this war is 4:1 against NEW.
[/quote]
It could be a lot more if need be. Only 3 AA's have declared on NEW which are the 3 that PC and iFOK agreed too. You set up the war as you thought was right. Live with it!

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1293264938' post='2553445']
It could be a lot more if need be. Only 3 AA's have declared on NEW which are the 3 that PC and iFOK agreed too. You set up the war as you thought was right. Live with it!
[/quote]

Do you hear me complaining about it?

let me answer this for you: [size="6"]No[/size]