Legio Frigidum

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1292277616' post='2538748']
The truth never mattered much to your alliance, believe what you like.
[/quote]
Way to take a stab at my alliance just because I gave you an honest opinion. Apparently those don't matter much to you

By the way, I've only been in NPO since July.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1292278517' post='2538768']
That is a terrible analogy (ooc: RL ones usually are tbf) and you should feel bad for making it.
[/quote]

Indeed, I concede they normally are :awesome: . Yet in spite of presentation style, the point still remains. To hold young (relative term) nations in contempt for something old predecessors did is silly, especially with the assumptions that the same old farts are shaping FR policies.

I for one have never been prouder of the Legion, not even when we were top of the charts did I feel as I do now.

Ave Legio o/

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292268463' post='2538612']
UPN-Legion-NpO MADP bloc.

Those who are saying it won't happen, where there is a will there is a WAE. :smug:

Y'know if Polaris is leading the charge to oppose PB and Legion is tagging along...

ah screw it just give us the reps number right here and now, I'm sure Polaris will find a way to be on your side of things by the end of it.
[/quote]
Don't count yourself out yet! (although I did find this post very funny)

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1292271955' post='2538658']
Just remember, kids: If MK doesn't agree with something, like signing a treaty with a certain alliance, it means you're clearly incompetent! That's what I've learned from this thread. Thank you MK for giving us a shining path to follow!
[/quote]
Unfortunately for you this is exactly the case over 99% of the time.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1292273167' post='2538674']
We're not giving you a shining path to follow, we're telling people not to sign with !@#$ alliances. They continue to do so, and so they are incompetent. In fact, if they did follow our 'shining path' they would be better for it, and so we wouldn't be criticising them. If you, or anyone else, are going to make metaphors/analogies, then can you please get them right?
[/quote]
Your shining path? So they should cancel on all the alliances that backed them for years in order to join a new bloc, only to get denied from entry and be left out in the cold? If I were Polar I wouldn't follow your path - I'm sure they wouldn't like being the sidekick to the group of people who rejected them.

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1292277176' post='2538739']
That is pretty interesting but the way I see it, it's not very conclusive. I have to look into it more before I can decide what to believe. Until then my opinion stands.
[/quote]
1. Legion approached Val to cancel.
2. Legion asked if the grace period could be waived.
3. BAPS hits me up in a query to tell me Legion is cancelling on them
4. Arbiter slips and tells Moshea that they're cancelling BAPS and Val at the behest of another alliance
5. I preempt Legions cancellation with Val's cancellation of our treaty due to item 4.
6. TG gets intel that it wasn't a current treaty partner but a "new" treaty partner (see log earlier in this thread)
7. Legion takes some PR heat over the cancellations and holds off on announcing until they hope people forget
8. Yesterday.

Someone forgot that people here have very long memories.

Edited by Lord Levistus

[quote name='skrewer' timestamp='1292276654' post='2538724']
lol

You talk as if you were there. Or as if you've been in a war.
Haters will hate.
[/quote]

I was there. So were lots of people. I was on your [i]side[/i]. And he didn't say its the same leadership. Just the first tumble down an everlasting long set of stairs that has made your alliance the laughingstock it is today.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1292280535' post='2538800']
Your shining path? So they should cancel on all the alliances that backed them for years in order to join a new bloc, only to get denied from entry and be left out in the cold? If I were Polar I wouldn't follow your path - I'm sure they wouldn't like being the sidekick to the group of people who rejected them.
[/quote]
You are so !@#$@#$ wrong it hurts my head.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1292280558' post='2538802']
4. Arbiter slips and tells Moshea that they're cancelling BAPS and Val at the behest of another alliance
5. I preempt Legions cancellation with Val's cancellation of our treaty due to item 4.
6. TG gets intel that it wasn't a current treaty partner but a "new" treaty partner (see log earlier in this thread)
7. Legion takes some PR heat over the cancellations and holds off on announcing until they hope people forget
8. Yesterday.

[/quote]
Not exactly what I was looking for but it does add to your case.

[/quote]

You're right. We applied for BLEU and were denied. Rats! You're onto us!

Your statement would make more sense if A- that had actually been what happened, and B- Polar didn't actually keep inching itself closer and closer back to the warmth and comfort of being Pacific's little spoon.

[quote name='Professor Chaos' timestamp='1292281904' post='2538824']
You're right. We applied for BLEU and were denied. Rats! You're onto us!

Your statement would make more sense if A- that had actually been what happened, and B- Polar didn't actually keep inching itself closer and closer back to the warmth and comfort of being Pacific's little spoon.
[/quote]
Ah look, you're even deflecting common knowledge by naming a completely different bloc than the one we both know I am referring to. How cute. You know, I used to MK posturing meant something...back when you had the power to back it up. Now it's just kind of sad...like an old guy buying a Porche during a mid life crisis so he can make himself feel cool again.

You wanna know how badly you screwed yourselves? Legion of all people aren't intimidated by you anymore. [i]Legion[/i]. Face it dudes...you lost your mojo.

[/quote]
What are you talking about?

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1292280558' post='2538802']
8. Yesterday.

[/quote]
Too long memories, actually. Your logic is sound, but this treaty and the whole BAPS/Val thing have nothing to do with one another.

[/quote]
Hahaha the dreaded VEto strikes again

I'm still blown away how an afternoon's work in messing with WFCN turned into a rumour that people actually believe months later. It really says something.

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[/quote]

Don't run your mouth if you have no idea what you're talking about.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292268463' post='2538612']
UPN-Legion-NpO MADP bloc.

Those who are saying it won't happen, where there is a will there is a WAE. :smug:

Y'know if Polaris is leading the charge to oppose PB and Legion is tagging along...

ah screw it just give us the reps number right here and now, I'm sure Polaris will find a way to be on your side of things by the end of it.
[/quote]
A WBE would have to be created to fit all of the fail :awesome:

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1292282285' post='2538831']
Ah look, you're even deflecting common knowledge by naming a completely different bloc than the one we both know I am referring to. How cute. You know, I used to MK posturing meant something...back when you had the power to back it up. Now it's just kind of sad...like an old guy buying a Porche during a mid life crisis so he can make himself feel cool again.

You wanna know how badly you screwed yourselves? Legion of all people aren't intimidated by you anymore. [i]Legion[/i]. Face it dudes...you lost your mojo.
[/quote]
[size=1]Psst... the facts to which you subscribe are inaccurate. Be advised: use of them will result in severe mocking and...[/size]

Oh well would you look at that. Too late.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1292282480' post='2538838']
Too long memories, actually. Your logic is sound, but this treaty and the whole BAPS/Val thing have nothing to do with one another.
[/quote]

So either you're saying Legion still has a secret treaty that caused that, or..

You're saying they're so inept that they canceled two treaties for a potential treaty partner they were unable to sign.