Will MK extort TFD?

The MVP

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289692402' post='2512335']
Look boy or girl....the future is a wonderful thing. I have seen it. Not looking good for you.
[/quote]
Now I'm starting to get worried about your mental health.

Judging by the present, your behavior doesn't bode well for your future victory.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289692402' post='2512335']
Look boy or girl....the future is a wonderful thing. I have seen it. Not looking good for you.
[/quote]

Have you kept your receipt for your crystal ball? Seems like defective merchandise to me.

You should take it back and get a magic-8 ball instead. The blue liquid inside is not tasty, trust me on that.

Or, get a teddy bear so that when you find yourself so bitterly disappointed that life hasn't turned out badly for us you'll have something to hug reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally tight.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289691866' post='2512327']
Because Karma happened in a matter of days right. Oh yeah, it took 2-3 years to knock NPO from its perch. It's not a dream, it will happen.
[/quote]
Not a terribly comforting delusion you're under when you put it like that, but if it's what you cling on to, so be it.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289691648' post='2512318']
evenly matched meaning in range. meaning everyone of our nations could engage one of yours or vice versa. evenly, matched to make it a fight could take a while cuz of wonders and warchest. in range is much sooner time table. but, i'm patient enough to wait for all the ducks to be in a row...range, wonders, warchest...and then make a move. So see you in 3 years :smug:
[/quote]
We could go 1 vs 1 right now if you want.

Ronin demands 3 million and 50 tech from The MVP for the 30 seconds of my time that was wasted reading this thread.

Do you even try anymore? Now seeking restitution for rogue attacks is extortion? Get over yourself. Go make a poll.

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1289694061' post='2512353']
I can't believe i'm finally siding with Fernando on this stuff but I have to say the future (2+) years from now may not look bright for MK.
[/quote]
Maybe we should have accepted you, our future would be much brighter :unsure:

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1289694061' post='2512353']
I can't believe i'm finally siding with Fernando on this stuff but I have to say the future (2+) years from now may not look bright for MK.
[/quote]
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Now I must re-evaluate everything. WANA in agreement with me. Where did I go wrong :(

Back to the drawing board...

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289685360' post='2512169']
It is wonderful for the Kingdom that we have such talented, apt, and insightful political pundits looking after our every move. Whatever would we do without such valuable insight?

The Kingdom is addressing this matter privately with TFD. Had we felt the need to make a thread about it, we would have. And I promise you it would have been far more worthwhile reading than this.
[/quote]
Everything that happens in MK is open to public scrutiny. We will use microscopes, telescopes, periscopes, kaleidoscopes & cinescope to find our version of the truth :awesome:

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1289697311' post='2512373']
Everything that happens in MK is open to public scrutiny. We will use microscopes, telescopes, periscopes, kaleidoscopes & cinescope to [b]find our version of the truth[/b] :awesome:
[/quote]

This is the truthiest statement you have ever made. And I bolded the important part.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1289700172' post='2512408']
This is the truthiest statement you have ever made. And I bolded the important part.
[/quote]
The whole 2nd part was a joke. Can you not see that? I guess I really use this stuff too. "We will use microscopes, telescopes, periscopes, kaleidoscopes & cinescope"

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289700551' post='2512410']
You know, the funny thing is you act as if you're not guilty of the same exact thing.
[/quote]
AirMe is among the more straight-shootin' folks in CN. And I'm not just saying that because he's ex-MK.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289700551' post='2512410']
You know, the funny thing is you act as if you're not guilty of the same exact thing.
[/quote]

Given that I have a history of taking on my friends as much as my enemies and you have a habit of just taking on MK. I can successfully argue that your statement is incorrect. I call a spade a spade. Always have, always will. My track record speaks for itself. As does yours.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1289702228' post='2512436']
Given that I have a history of taking on my friends as much as my enemies and you have a habit of just taking on MK. I can successfully argue that your statement is incorrect. I call a spade a spade. Always have, always will. My track record speaks for itself. As does yours.
[/quote]

[OOC] If we both ran around the track, my record would be far better than yours [/OOC] :smug:

And yes I understand you tend to evaluate things more fairly, but we all want the truth to be a certain way deep down inside.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='JBone' timestamp='1289685888' post='2512182']
You could always bring back Shark Week, call it [i]little green frog thing in a big coat week[/i] or Fungi Week some such thing. :P
[/quote]
Heh, people use to claim to miss Shark Week and if anyone were to try this now there would be a riot.

EDIT: Also, no poll, AUT? :(

Edited by C Mos

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289691866' post='2512327']
Because Karma happened in a matter of days right. Oh yeah, it took 2-3 years to knock NPO from its perch. It's not a dream, it will happen.
[/quote]

If you truly want to emulate Karma, I suggest you start with the 12 months of blacklisting and OWF silence that MK had to do in order to survive. Remind me of where you were during that, so I can appreciate your understanding and perspective. You sound so experienced, it's as if I'm led to believe you manifested Karma and now are back for more.

[quote]
Now I must re-evaluate everything. WANA in agreement with me. Where did I go wrong

Back to the drawing board... [/quote]
You doubted MK, to answer your question.

I'm sorry for being so demonstrative. (That was hilarious on pages 1-2. I literally laughed out loud.)

Edited by Crowdog

You know, when there's something to actually criticise MK for then fair enough, start all the topics you like criticising them. In this situation, this topic is unnecessary and just shows that you'll take every opportunity possible to try and portray them in a bad light.

I'm glad that this was sorted and that the damage caused from it all was minimal. It's one thing going rogue for something you believe in but attempting to send in your alliance mates while you sneak into peacemode is pathetic.

[quote name='GearHead' timestamp='1289718782' post='2512619']
I dunno what all the fuss is about. No, MK is not extorting us and no, TFD did nothing wrong in handling the situation. Yeah, it was pretty entertaining seeing a joke DoW and seeing a nation attack because of it, but it was solved without drama, and I believe MK was reasonable enough in their negotiations. Go home, everybody. :)
[/quote]Yeah well what do you know about TFD? I'd rather listen to the MVP's expert opinion.