Will MK extort TFD?

The MVP

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1289684668' post='2512153']
None, because our side isn't the one who cries about everything.
[/quote]

If I am not mistaken the world are still mopping up the tears of GOONs before you all disbanded the last time.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289685360' post='2512169']
It is wonderful for the Kingdom that we have such talented, apt, and insightful political pundits looking after our every move. Whatever would we do without such valuable insight?

The Kingdom is addressing this matter privately with TFD. Had we felt the need to make a thread about it, we would have. And I promise you it would have been far more worthwhile reading than this.
[/quote]

More back room extortion I guess, I would say you are likely to ask for 250 technology and 15m from every member within TFD, however I do not think TFD will be such a push over.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1289748539' post='2512761']More back room extortion I guess, I would say you are likely to ask for 250 technology and 15m from every member within TFD, however I do not think TFD will be such a push over.
[/quote]Right at the cutting edge as usual, boyo.

Meow.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1289748539' post='2512761']
More back room extortion I guess, I would say you are likely to ask for 250 technology and 15m from every member within TFD, however I do not think TFD will be such a push over.
[/quote]

I like your reality, it seems a nice place full of fantasy and wonder no doubt filled with chocolate unicorns that excrete gold. A place where you don't have to worry about the truth and keeping up to date with the facts. A world where, no matter what nonsense jumble of words your vacuous brain hole can formulate, you just don't look foolish or out of touch but are gently applauded by your peers for yet another stunning riposte that is surely to be the final downfall of your nefarious and ungentlemanly opponent.

My congratulations to you sir, a fine hit.

If I am not mistaken the world are still mopping up the tears of GOONs before you all disbanded the last time.
[/quote]
You are mistaken, in both your characterization of the disbandment, and the spelling of 'GOONS'.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1289697311' post='2512373']
Everything that happens in MK is open to public scrutiny. We will use microscopes, telescopes, periscopes, kaleidoscopes & cinescope to find our version of the truth :awesome:
[/quote]
true, i would expect no less, since the former Hegemony was given the same treatment when they were in power.

But that does not mean, you take every irrelevant topic and try your level best to blow it out of proportion.

[/quote]

This is the quality of our detractors.

I mean...really? Did you even bother to see if the matter had already been resolved?

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289762488' post='2512910']

I mean...really? Did you even bother to see if the matter had already been resolved?
[/quote]

My dear Archon...please leave the crappy ones to me. You're too good to respond to rubbish. Timeline is mine...he fits in my pocket.

e: actually no.....someone else take over for me. He's like labor pains.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1289765929' post='2512983']
My dear Archon...please leave the crappy ones to me. You're too good to respond to rubbish. Timeline is mine...he fits in my pocket.

e: actually no.....someone else take over for me. He's like labor pains.
[/quote]
I will shoulder the burden of replying to his terrible posts if nobody else will, it is my duty as a leader.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289762488' post='2512910']

[/quote]

This is the quality of [i]some[/i] of your detractors. I consider it an important distinction.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289685874' post='2512181']
de·mon·stra·tive
   /dəˈmɒnstrətɪv/ [duh-mon-struh-tiv]
–adjective
characterized by or given to open exhibition or expression of one's emotions, attitudes, etc., esp. of love or affection

Say what you want about my style, but at least I know the meaning of the words I use :v:
[/quote]
Did you use the light-hearted emoticon to cover up what would otherwise have shown an Archon who is letting this thread get to him just a little? Sometimes it's better just not to respond.

Also, I usually don't like you or your threads, MVP, but this is good for a laugh.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1289684668' post='2512153']
None, because our side isn't the one who cries about everything.
[/quote]
Oh dear god, you guys posted twenty-odd blogs crying about some people thinking of starting a war against you.

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1289686539' post='2512196']
Can someone show me examples of where MK has been ~b'awwing~ by the way, I didn't notice any. The "lolz u whine so much does babby want a bottel lmao shud i call teh waaaahmbulance" fad is as old as making fun of people for employing Peace Mode as a strategy in wars. `O`
[/quote]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94719"]Waah some of our dippo's posts got deleted.[/url]

Edited by Haflinger

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1290075548' post='2516596']
Oh dear god, you guys posted twenty-odd blogs crying about some people thinking of starting a war against you.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94719"]Waah some of our dippo's posts got deleted.[/url]
[/quote]

So from what I gather, every time someone from MK posts they're crying?

I'll keep that in mind so I can turn it around on people when we start exterminating all of you insects.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1290075548' post='2516596']
[/quote]
You can't possibly be stupid enough to believe I was "crying" when I did that. Unless of course you mean "crying with laughter".

[quote name='Arthur Blair' timestamp='1290098285' post='2516678']
So from what I gather, every time someone from MK posts they're crying?
[/quote]
Not every time.

The linked post is though.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1290102183' post='2516713']
You can't possibly be stupid enough to believe I was "crying" when I did that. Unless of course you mean "crying with laughter".
[/quote]
If you'd really just thought it was funny, you would have done what I do when I get funny !@#$: I give it to my friends.

Instead you posted a massive bawwing blog in public: "Look how desperate our enemies are! They will go to any lengths to bring us down for no reason at all!"

Wah.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1290128076' post='2516955']
The linked post is though.
[/quote]
No it isn't.

[quote]
If you'd really just thought it was funny, you would have done what I do when I get funny !@#$: I give it to my friends.

Instead you posted a massive bawwing blog in public: "Look how desperate our enemies are! They will go to any lengths to bring us down for no reason at all!"

Wah.
[/quote]
Why don't you quit crying about it?

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1290128768' post='2516969']
The point seemed a little irrelevent, so does the whole argument of who's crying about what, but generally, yeah, I love missing points :awesome:
[/quote]
That's good to hear, because NO U arguments can be an amazing tool.

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1290128768' post='2516969']
The point seemed a little irrelevent, so does the whole argument of who's crying about what, but generally, yeah, I love missing points :awesome:
[/quote]

I wouldn't go around calling other things irrelevant too often, were I you.

MK humbly asks TFD to pay them $9mil in damages to a nation under 10k strength, claiming that those were the minimal costs of the damage done, despite TFD having absolutely no control over what happened (I would know) and everyone hails them as reasonable and just! Oh how people will praise the strong, rebuke the weak, and agree with the popular kid.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1290128076' post='2516955']

Wah.
[/quote]
I did share it with my friends, all of them at once. You use all the adjectives about crying, yet there is so little truth behind them. How do you feel about being so transparent? You might as well be calling a dog a cat. That is how far from the truth you are. You can't just declare somebody is crying about something for merely discussing it, that is retarded.

[quote name='Rob Holmes IIi' timestamp='1290136787' post='2517051']
MK humbly asks TFD to pay them $9mil in damages to a nation under 10k strength, claiming that those were the minimal costs of the damage done, despite TFD having absolutely no control over what happened (I would know) and everyone hails them as reasonable and just! Oh how people will praise the strong, rebuke the weak, and agree with the popular kid.
[/quote]

I'll make a deal with you, if the real elected, appointed or whatever leaders of TFD post here that they think that 9mil is unreasonable, I'll pay it for them. That being said, isn't this issue completely resolved for everyone? I don't see the fuss.

[quote name='WCaesarD' timestamp='1290137481' post='2517061']
I'll make a deal with you, if the real elected, appointed or whatever leaders of TFD post here that they think that 9mil is unreasonable, I'll pay it for them. That being said, isn't this issue completely resolved for everyone? I don't see the fuss.
[/quote]

You obviously don't get the point. See, citizens of the cyberverse need to come together for the good of everyone to cast aside the tyranny and evil that is MK. Not only do they bully people in the forms of backroom extortion, but they cry everywhere about how they are the victim. If for no other reason than the fact that it is disgraceful, we need to purge this world of the cancer that is the kingdom. MK is solely responsible for the disbandment of FnKA, the dissolution of PnL, the dwindling number of nations in our cyberverse, game stagnation, and global warming. We must stop them!

[size="1"]this is sarcasm[/size]