The MVP

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289686012' post='2512185']
Things have more than one meaning sometimes. :P
[/quote]
<%TheMVP[MoD]> I was saying for myself, anything writing based seems quite arbitrary. Science tends to be more hard and yields more consolid answers which is why *I* chose it.

I'd stick to science and leave English to the liberal arts people, champ.

Can someone show me examples of where MK has been ~b'awwing~ by the way, I didn't notice any. The "lolz u whine so much does babby want a bottel lmao shud i call teh waaaahmbulance" fad is as old as making fun of people for employing Peace Mode as a strategy in wars. `O`

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1289685526' post='2512173']
What would you do if one of your members attacked us? Oh yeah, you'd pay for the damages.
[/quote]
No, I wouldn't.

When a member attacks you it will be on my orders.

Of course, if you mean pay for the damages by getting tech, infra, land, and money destroyed then yes you are correct.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289687499' post='2512205']
No, I wouldn't.

When a member attacks you it will be on my orders.

Of course, if you mean pay for the damages by getting tech, infra, land, and money destroyed then yes you are correct.
[/quote]
Ahahah how cute is that!
But yes, you'd be paying by aiding and/or getting your nations stomped, I'm glad you acknowledge that.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289686012' post='2512185']
Things have more than one meaning sometimes. :P
[/quote]

Those two meanings are the same.

Also, for those curious, the matter has been settled: [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94635]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94635[/url]

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1289687871' post='2512208']
Ahahah how cute is that!
But yes, you'd be paying by aiding and/or getting your nations stomped, I'm glad you acknowledge that.
[/quote]
If the day ever comes that my alliance is in range of your nations and we are engaged in war, it won't just be us taking damage.
Reps? Never. I would never even consider paying reps to anyone. A long drawn out war is more my style. Being a tech farm to enemies, not so much.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289689063' post='2512252']
If the day ever comes that my alliance is in range of your nations and we are engaged in war, it won't just be us taking damage.
Reps? Never. I would never even consider paying reps to anyone. A long drawn out war is more my style. Being a tech farm to enemies, not so much.
[/quote]
Oh, then I hope you won't turn your coat and start moaning when you are "forced" to disband.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289691031' post='2512305']
No silly. We were discussing a hypothetical future war where our alliances are pretty much evenly matched.
[/quote]
No, we were talking about your alliance being range of ours. Nothing about evenly matched, that would just be ridiculously utopian.

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1289691364' post='2512314']
No, we were talking about your alliance being range of ours. Nothing about evenly matched, that would just be ridiculously utopian.
[/quote]
evenly matched meaning in range. meaning everyone of our nations could engage one of yours or vice versa. evenly, matched to make it a fight could take a while cuz of wonders and warchest. in range is much sooner time table. but, i'm patient enough to wait for all the ducks to be in a row...range, wonders, warchest...and then make a move. So see you in 3 years :smug:

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289691031' post='2512305']
No silly. We were discussing a hypothetical future war where our alliances are pretty much evenly matched.
[/quote]
Doesn't that ever bother you that that is what your side is reduced to doing? Dreaming of a better world while losing more and more political ground?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1289691744' post='2512323']
Doesn't that ever bother you that that is what your side is reduced to doing? Dreaming of a better world while losing more and more political ground?
[/quote]
Because Karma happened in a matter of days right. Oh yeah, it took 2-3 years to knock NPO from its perch. It's not a dream, it will happen.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289691648' post='2512318']
evenly matched meaning in range. meaning everyone of our nations could engage one of yours or vice versa. evenly, matched to make it a fight could take a while cuz of wonders and warchest. in range is much sooner time table. but, i'm patient enough to wait for all the ducks to be in a row...range, wonders, warchest...and then make a move. So see you in 3 years :smug:
[/quote]
The way you're already ranting and raving about us in every topic you can get hold of suggests you won't last nearly enough to get "in range" of us.
Keep on dreaming, boy. You will have no chance of ever dealing significant amount of damage.

I'm glad this is over; however, I'm completely disgusted that people aren't holding TFD accountable for not teaching their members that there's a chain of command and that an average member can't give orders to declare war on another nation. Moreover, said nation didn't even check TFD or OWF forums to validate said orders.

Strive to be better!