Good player looking for a job :)

Hi everyone. My name is President Hardin and I am currently looking for employment in an alliance with between 200-300 members. I have been playing Cybernations since June of 2009. I have been with three alliances since I started and I have been extremely faithful, hard working, extremely active, and I have proved that I can work efficiently at many levels. The following are the alliances I have been with and my accomplishments.

Global Democratic Alliance-served from June 2009-December 2009/February 2010-June 2010
Positions Held:

GDA President 1 term
Minister of Recruitment 3 terms
Senate member

During most of my time with GDA I was their recruitment minister. My job description was to recruit members, mentor, and make sure that joining aid was spent wisely. I developed several techniques that I still use today when I mentor to help new guys get the best results by just being smart with improvements and what order they are built in, depending on the nation.

My job as President was to inject activity and get growth. I succeeded in both tasks and our membership jumped under my term. I worked extremely hard to come up with new programs that nobody else had done. I also used influence to attract other members. I am a very nice person and a smart player and i tried to use those to my advantage. The program I would highlight that I liked the most during my term was the Winter Wonder Program, where I awarded one person $30 million out of my own pocket to buy a wonder.

The incentive was the wonder but in order to partake the members had to prove activity, whether it be on IRC, doing tech deals, participating in wars, etc. The program helped our tech cause tremendously and it's a program I would like to have had run permanently. It created alot of buzz and alot of activity.

World Federation-served December 2009-February 2010
Positions Held:

Minister of Internal Affairs

My job description was to run the day to day finance operations of the alliance. When I joined they were relying on a donor based system for paying aid and funding projects. I created a permanent banking system that relied on permanent slots being donated to the alliance by members. It gave us a stable, permanent source of cash flow without having to rely on donors having a slot maybe or maybe not.

I was able to make sure that all new guys were paid immediately and again I offered my services as a mentor. I was not in World Federation very long, mostly because i missed friends at GDA. But I made life long friends there and I do not regret for second serving with them. It was a great opportunity to sharpen my skills.

Multi Colored Cross X Alliance-served June 2010-November 2010
Positions Held:

Minister of Finance

My job description again was to make sure that money was flowing and that all nations who requested aid and met requirements were helped. I also ran the build up programs, nuke build up program, and tech programs. I would have to say this was my most successful venture. The alliance jumped in the stats in all counts. Members, nukes, and overall strength increased with the help of our recruiting department and our bankers.

Again, I came upon a situation where donors were relied on for day to day aid. So I again created a permanent banking system that provided the alliance with security, knowing they had bankers ready and willing to aid at a moments notice. I have no qualms about admitting this was a fantastic alliance and the opportunity to work there was amazing and the best time i have ever had.

I am not one of these players that is known all over and i am okay with that. I do not need to be known by thousands to prove that I can work and work hard. I left none of these alliances on bad terms and I left on my own free will. I have never done anything scandalous or unethical. I am one of the hardest workers in the game and I am looking for another opportunity to serve. If you are looking for a dedicated, faithful player please let me know. Thank you very much for your consideration.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1289085266' post='2504362']
Try joining a decent alliance this time.
[/quote]

i don't know you so quit talking to me. btw its people like you that make good people like me not want to play this game. you make me sick personally and i would assume probably 3/4 of your posts are just trolling.

Edited by President Hardin

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1289085784' post='2504375']
i don't know you so quit talking to me. btw its people like you that make good people like me not want to play this game. you make me sick personally and i would assume probably 3/4 of your posts are just trolling.
[/quote]
With that sort of reply i'd be surprised if Lebubu doesn't EZI you. You had better add 'marked man' on your resume.

thank you. i'm not familiar with the set up of alot of the alliances. the only thing i know is i would like something democratic and somewhere that really needs help. i guess size of the alliance may not matter. its the experience of meeting people i would say. but i definitely appreciate the advice.

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1289085784' post='2504375']
[/quote]

All those government positions and you dont know Lebubu? Must not have been a very intelligent leader. pssshhh

By the way Im sure your battle hardened troops will be an excellent commodity to any alliance you choose.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 0 Attacking + 0 Defending = 0 Casualties

[quote name='GuMMyWoRm' timestamp='1289090599' post='2504478']
All those government positions and you dont know Lebubu? Must not have been a very intelligent leader. pssshhh

By the way Im sure your battle hardened troops will be an excellent commodity to any alliance you choose.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 0 Attacking + 0 Defending = 0 Casualties
[/quote]

again i am not here for this. i am here looking for a job. but thank you, as an alliance, for trolling a good person. my war stats mean nothing. i do not prefer wars. i'm a person who wants to help an alliance grow not get destroyed.

We could really use help at ECAA. ECAA has some active member, but they are mostly new. There are only 2 members other than me at this moment that understand this game with advanced knowledge. We could really use your skills. We are having trouble educating our members and recruitment seems to have slowed (I am the head recruiter). I am not going to promise you that it'll be easy because it won't.

If you can, talk to me on irc:
IRC name: StarAdder
Channel: #ecaa

Link: http://s1.zetaboards.com/ECAA/index/