Good player looking for a job :)

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1289108308' post='2504736']
I can hardly wait for you to start.[/quote] I agree, people that argue with you are stupid.

[quote]You use your brain to see?[/quote]Ummm...yes?

[quote]I'll try to do better than my already high standards. To be honest, the only thing thinner than your ability to think is your skin.[/quote]lol, just because I'm smarter than you doesn't mean you have to insult my ability to take a insult. In your grievous insults have caused me to re-think my life and I'll be commiting suicide in the morning. If only I could take an insult over the internet! I hope you're happy.

[quote]Capitalization isn't grammar.[/quote] Yeah, you should go find whoever taught in the second grade and slap them
[quote]He isn't an alliance leader. He's looking for a job.[/quote]....looking for a job as an alliance leader. Are you being obtuse on purpose?
[quote]There are other ways to communicate. For instance, through attacks by the number of rogues your petty alliance gets from having brainless twats like yourself.
It's not written. It's typed. If you want nit-pick over things like un-capitalized I's, I can to.[/quote] Ok sorry, if you want to play your little semantics game I should have said it's the only [i]logical[/i] way to communicate. And you should go back to read my post about how it wasn't only the I's. But whatever, you seem to lack reading comprehension

[quote]No, being malignant and abrasive for no reason makes you a jackass, which is exactly what I was getting at in that post. I have yet to see you use your brain.[/quote] Hey, I never once claimed that I wasn't a jackass. However, if you can't see that me using logical arguments is use of my brain, well perhaps you should not go in Psychology. Just some career advice
[quote]Next, what the hell does the next part got to do with anything? I'm saying you're disrespectful. I'm saying you're a jackass, not a coward. Although, it is easy for you to talk arrogantly behind the safety of your monitor.[/quote]I know it's hard to understand that the world doesn't revolve around you, but that was me accusing the OP of being a coward as it relates to this game. But then again if you want to accuse me of being an internet tough guy perhaps you should provide some evidence? Something that contradicts the fact that I've never once said anything about RL, but everything I've mentioned has been related to in-game actions? I know that these glaringly obvious things can be hard to understand, but you really should make an effort.

[quote]Why would I be afraid of moving my pawn from the board ten inches over to the tabletop? Was that suppose to be particularly insulting?[/quote] *Sigh*. It's a metaphor for losing your numbers in the cyberworld, something which the OP has proven he is to scared to do.

[quote]Congratulations. You've just made practically everything you said up to this point erroneous.[/quote] Congratulations, you've just used terrible logic and then declared yourself the winner for no particular reason other than the fact that you're pretty sure your right. If only everyone had your amazing debating skills!

[i]No one to fight at 40k? Brilliant![/i] It's a well established fact that there are more unaligned and thus more people to fight at lower NS levels than higher ones.

[i]*Pretty
*NS
*Got to
*More punctuation[/i] You claim that the use of capitalization isn't grammar but then attack my use of colloquial language in an informal setting? Too funny. As for NS you got me, good work. Also, I find me an example of missed punctuation, you may be correct but I don't think you are.

[i]And you're sitting here, telling me that you can use your brain? I don't even think you have a brain at this point.[/i] I know that when you are losing a debate terribly it's easy to resort to petty insults, but you really should back up your statements better

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1289094597' post='2504546']
I just don't understand how someone can become a government member in an alliance when they don't even understand how to use a shift key. Also, how does someone get to 42k ns without fighting a single war?

I'm just going to assume every alliance you have been in is terrible, and you are a terrible player.
[/quote]

Casualties don't make a good player. Casualties make a good warmonger, which not everyone aspires to be.

[quote name='the keeper' timestamp='1289099088' post='2504610']
Really??? you sir are a complete ass...Hardin's battle records only speak to his talents. I would love to see you make it to his NS without sheding a drop of blood..and i take personal offence to you saying every alliance he has been in is terrible...WF could school your !@#$%* ass any day....i am lame
[/quote]

If WF members feel that's impressive (40K NS - 517 day old nation) without fighting any wars, Im afraid to know what they find pathetic.

[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p37/gummyworm34/Facepalm.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1289104021' post='2504687']
He's not really in any situation that he should be worried about really, Like you're gonna do something about it ^_^
[/quote]

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=333948"]We already did![/url]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1289096916' post='2504580']
Hey everyone, this should go without saying, but President Hardin is under our protection until he finds a new home.
[/quote]

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1289134323' post='2504990']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=333948"]We already did![/url]
[/quote]

So, MCXA said they're still protecting him, but MK attacks him? Makes complete sense right?

_________
Anyways, if you haven't found a home you can send me an in-game message or forums message.

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1289117845' post='2504843']
Casualties don't make a good player. Casualties make a good warmonger, which not everyone aspires to be.
[/quote]
Agreed, but if you look at his registration date and when he was in the alliance he was in, you will see that those alliances fought in alliance wars. Sitting in peace mode while your alliance mates fight a war makes you a bad player. Perhaps I should have been more clear

[quote name='Krausberg' timestamp='1289153661' post='2505115']
So, MCXA said they're still protecting him, but MK attacks him? Makes complete sense right?

_________
Anyways, if you haven't found a home you can send me an in-game message or forums message.
[/quote]
You know there is this thing called times. Look at the time the protection was stated and then look at the time the attacks took place. See anything interesting there?

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1289159741' post='2505181']
eh ya i was attacked. cowards are everywhere even on CN.
[/quote]
Ya bro, people that aren't afraid to lose their precious ones and zeros are the cowards, not the guy that doesn't fight in alliance wars and hides in peace mode.

Edited by General Scipio

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1289164470' post='2505224']
Agreed, but if you look at his registration date and when he was in the alliance he was in, you will see that those alliances fought in alliance wars. Sitting in peace mode while your alliance mates fight a war makes you a bad player. Perhaps I should have been more clear

You know there is this thing called times. Look at the time the protection was stated and then look at the time the attacks took place. See anything interesting there?

Ya bro, people that aren't afraid to lose their precious ones and zeros are the cowards, not the guy that doesn't fight in alliance wars and hides in peace mode.
[/quote]

no what that is called is being a banker. and from my experience bankers hold back to help rebuild. so your point is null.

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1289166437' post='2505255']
no what that is called is being a banker. and from my experience bankers hold back to help rebuild. so your point is null.
[/quote]
Bankers are typically, the useless, the infra huggers, the inactive or those who RL issues mean that they can't be fully active for a period.
You don't fit the last 2

At the risk of repeating what others have said...

Sorry, but the OP here is not a "good player", whatever that might be; I assume he means "good ruler". To have reached 40k+ NS without losing any troops means he has missed out on a whole dimension of activity here on Bob. A good ruler would not have done that.

There's a simpler principle though. It is that a "good player" does not post on the OWF claiming to be a "good player". Easy.

eh opinions are like asses. everybody has one. there are a million ways to succeed in this game and the fact that i am not war mongering piece of trash doesn't make me any less of a player. i am not here to take over the world. i'm here to meet people, learn, and have a good time. there are two sides of a war..those who fight and those who use diplomacy to end those fights. each of us picks our side. i chose mine. and i dont regret one step i have ever made here and that is what counts. regret is for cowards.

either way. i want to thank everybody who contacted me with offers. it was very overwhelming actually for a player who keeps to his corner of the world. I have made more friends out of this experience than i ever have. so in the end i win :)

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1289164470' post='2505224']
[/quote]

Either way he's still flying an AA. If MK wanted to do it the right way they would've asked MCXA if he was under their protection. You know the old saying "Don't assume, it only makes an ASS of U and ME.

Edited by Krausberg

[quote name='SynthFG' timestamp='1289168043' post='2505274']
Bankers are typically, the useless, the infra huggers, the inactive or those who RL issues mean that they can't be fully active for a period.
You don't fit the last 2
[/quote]

not only do the last two not fit him, but it seems the first two dont fit him either...

[quote name='Krausberg' timestamp='1289174348' post='2505333']
Either way he's still flying an AA. If MK wanted to do it the right way they would've asked MCXA if he was under their protection. You know the old saying "Don't assume, it only makes an ASS of U and ME.
[/quote]

We did do it the right way - we launched attacks after we received confirmation that he was a ghost.

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1289205844' post='2505924']
lol if i was a ghost i find it hard to believe that they would have offered me pity protection. you jumped the gun, made a fun and great decision, and now you have my land and money on your face. but either way your reputation is still better than any of the crapp alliances ive been in so no harm no foul.
[/quote]

Thanks for understanding brah

Edited by GuMMyWoRm

well considering you are cowardly and attacked me while i was in defcon 5, attacked without checking AA, altering that quote up there, had a guy attack me AFTER peace was declared the next day makes you seem extremely desperate. if i wasnt actually busy with doing real alliance work i would probably sit on here all day too though. so i dont blame you i suppose.

Edited by President Hardin

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1289238978' post='2506261']
well considering you are cowardly and attacked me while i was in [b]defcon 5[/b], attacked without checking AA, altering that quote up there, had a guy attack me AFTER peace was declared the next day makes you seem extremely desperate. if i wasnt actually busy with doing real alliance work i would probably sit on here all day too though. so i dont blame you i suppose.
[/quote]

Actually it sounds more like you weren't prepared IMO. Did you know that war was a CN feature... or?